Which GOP Candidates D You Think Will Become the Nominee?

Who will get the GOP nomination for President?

• Trump

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jebba the Bush

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carson

• Cruz

• Rubio

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Paul

• Christie

• Kasich

• Perry

• Santorum

• Fiorinia

• Jindal

• Grahmnesty

• Gilmore

• Pataki

• A different candidate

• Dunno and dunnu kare

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I like Kasich but don't think Rubio is ready for prime time

Neither has the organization that can challenge Hillary....only Bush does

Organization doesn't mean shit if the voters don't like you. Reagan, Clinton, Dubya, and Obama were and are likable. :) The voters need to feel you are authentic, genuine, and real. Hillary is about as likable as wet fart in a crowded elevator. It's sad really. :(

The Hildabeast will not get the nomination. Biden will get in sometime in September or October. Then....as if by coincidence....a DOJ investigation will be announced that will effectively end her bid.

Come on dude....think it through. The New York Times....the Washington Post.....They are the ones breaking all these big stories about the Hildabeast. The info is coming from "high level administration sources." :lol:

Right now Obama and his team are killing Hillary daily with a thousand tiny cuts. The request of the Inspectors General is all the cover Obama needs to kill Hillary for good.

Dims really are Dim. :lol:

You might be right

Likeability is key to winning the Presidency. But be honest....who among the 17 Republicans are likeable?
Only one can pass as "Presidential" (another key factor) and that is Bush

Kasich is about as authentic, genuine and real as it gets. He is very likable. Ditto Rubio who has both charisma and charm. Walker is trying to channel Reagan and is not bad, but he needs to smooth things out a bit.

Jeb is okay.....but he seems like a major re-tread to the base....just like Hillary.

RW...you have made clear you want Jeb bad....I get that. But truly....I do not see it happening.

I believe it will be some combination of Kasich, Walker, or Rubio. Any two of those guys on the ticket will be formidable.

I'm afraid Kasich lacks the charisma to catch fire. He is no Obama, Bill Clinton or Reagan in his ability to walk into a room and make it his
Rubio comes off as a little kid....not Presidential

Bush will be the only adult on stage tonight....by the time the first Primaries come around, he will be in control

Rubio certainly has better credentials than Obama did in 2008. Are you saying Obama was unqualified?

And Kasich is highly electable.

Again....I know every one on the left wants Bush. Everyone in the GOP knows that, which is exactly why it will not happen. But hey RW...keep pounding that drum. At least the leftie moon-bats might believe you. :)

You guys need to stop comparing yourself to Obama in 2008

In 2008, Obama was a Rock Star
The Republican field does not have anyone approaching Rock Star status

They are more like door to door salesmen offering a product nobody wants

Here are your options.....Bush
and if he implodes...Walker

None of the other candidates are capable of winning the nomination

In fact, the Dems would celebrate any candidate other than Bush who wins the nomination

Yeah, tell that to President Phil Graham, dumbass.

NOTHING in American politics is a sure thing.

Who?

What is he running for?

roflmao, you don't know who Phil Graham is? And you lied saying that you have successfully picked every winning REpublican nominee since what Lincoln ?

ROFLMAO

[

Obama was and still is the biggest liar the Chicago Political Machine ever produced much less was elected PTOSU.

And you Dims were his biggest suckers.

[

Obama was and still is the biggest liar the Chicago Political Machine ever produced much less was elected PTOSU.

Obama was overwhelmingly elected twice

We get it.......Conservatives hate him.
It does not negate what he did to get elected. Republicans do not have an Obama in their midst. Nobody who can stand out and draw crowds....no Rock Stars
You will settle for Jeb Bush...just like you always do

Organization doesn't mean shit if the voters don't like you. Reagan, Clinton, Dubya, and Obama were and are likable. :) The voters need to feel you are authentic, genuine, and real. Hillary is about as likable as wet fart in a crowded elevator. It's sad really. :(

The Hildabeast will not get the nomination. Biden will get in sometime in September or October. Then....as if by coincidence....a DOJ investigation will be announced that will effectively end her bid.

Come on dude....think it through. The New York Times....the Washington Post.....They are the ones breaking all these big stories about the Hildabeast. The info is coming from "high level administration sources." :lol:

Right now Obama and his team are killing Hillary daily with a thousand tiny cuts. The request of the Inspectors General is all the cover Obama needs to kill Hillary for good.

Dims really are Dim. :lol:

You might be right

Likeability is key to winning the Presidency. But be honest....who among the 17 Republicans are likeable?

Kasich is about as authentic, genuine and real as it gets. He is very likable. Ditto Rubio who has both charisma and charm. Walker is trying to channel Reagan and is not bad, but he needs to smooth things out a bit.

Jeb is okay.....but he seems like a major re-tread to the base....just like Hillary.

RW...you have made clear you want Jeb bad....I get that. But truly....I do not see it happening.

I believe it will be some combination of Kasich, Walker, or Rubio. Any two of those guys on the ticket will be formidable.

I'm afraid Kasich lacks the charisma to catch fire. He is no Obama, Bill Clinton or Reagan in his ability to walk into a room and make it his

Bush will be the only adult on stage tonight....by the time the first Primaries come around, he will be in control

Rubio certainly has better credentials than Obama did in 2008. Are you saying Obama was unqualified?

Again....I know every one on the left wants Bush. Everyone in the GOP knows that, which is exactly why it will not happen. But hey RW...keep pounding that drum. At least the leftie moon-bats might believe you. :)

Rubio has about the same experience Obama had in 2008. Not sure of any time in the State Legislature
Rubio lacks the charisma that Obama had and is far from the rising star that Obama was in 2008. So far, he has floundered in the national spotlight

Nobody knows who the hell Kasich is.....fear he will be lost in a crowded field

Rubio was Speaker in the Florida House. He has served extensively on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He is without question more qualified than Obama was in 2008.

Here are your options.....Bush
and if he implodes...Walker

None of the other candidates are capable of winning the nomination

In fact, the Dems would celebrate any candidate other than Bush who wins the nomination

Yeah, tell that to President Phil Graham, dumbass.

NOTHING in American politics is a sure thing.

Who?

What is he running for?

roflmao, you don't know who Phil Graham is? And you lied saying that you have successfully picked every winning REpublican nominee since what Lincoln ?

ROFLMAO

I don't recall Phil Graham ever being a Republican nominee
I will admit I only hit about 50% in picking the eventual Democratic nominee. Never saw Carter or Dukakis or Clinton or Obama coming. Democrats pick outside the box

Republicans are predictable. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney

All well known before they were elected and all the obvious choice

Your obvious choice in 2016 will be Jeb Bush

Republicans have not elected anyone President without a Nixon or Bush on the ticket since Hoover in 28

Jeb Bush will be your candidate

[

Lol, you cant eve keep your lies straight. Obama won by some fairly narrow margins especially in the electoral vote.

You might be right

Rubio has about the same experience Obama had in 2008. Not sure of any time in the State Legislature
Rubio lacks the charisma that Obama had and is far from the rising star that Obama was in 2008. So far, he has floundered in the national spotlight

Nobody knows who the hell Kasich is.....fear he will be lost in a crowded field

Rubio was Speaker in the Florida House. He has served extensively on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He is without question more qualified than Obama was in 2008.

You are really making me rethink Rubio. I still hate his amnesty bill though; cant get over that F-up.

[
Republicans are predictable. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney

All well known before they were elected and all the obvious choice

Your obvious choice in 2016 will be Jeb Bush

And your opinion is not worth the spit you lost saying it aloud as you typed, moron.

[

Lol, you cant eve keep your lies straight. Obama won by some fairly narrow margins especially in the electoral vote.
Do you know what the electoral vote is?

Obama won the electoral vote by a 2:1 margin

[
No they are not..that is why they won the nomination
Extreme right can't win

Except for Ronald Reagan.....:disbelief:
Reagan had charisma, he could energize a crowd

Nobody in the current clown car comes close

As if you would know anything about any of that.

Trump is not my first choice, but I am enjoying the hell out of the confusion he is inflicting on the professional political class and know-it-all dweeb liars like you.

Walker hasnt done much of anything for my state of wisconsin other than divide it and fall far short of jobs promised. Plus he couldnt handle college. Kasich is a much better pick but my guy is now trump. He is growing on people and they are liking him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back