Which GOP Candidates D You Think Will Become the Nominee?

Who will get the GOP nomination for President?

• Trump

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jebba the Bush

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carson

• Cruz

• Rubio

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Paul

• Christie

• Kasich

• Perry

• Santorum

• Fiorinia

• Jindal

• Grahmnesty

• Gilmore

• Pataki

• A different candidate

• Dunno and dunnu kare

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
[
No they are not..that is why they won the nomination
Extreme right can't win

Except for Ronald Reagan.....:disbelief:
Reagan had charisma, he could energize a crowd

Nobody in the current clown car comes close

As if you would know anything about any of that.

Trump is not my first choice, but I am enjoying the hell out of the confusion he is inflicting on the professional political class and know-it-all dweeb liars like you.
Trump is destroying the Republican Party from the inside
Republicans are too dumb to realize it

"Which GOP Candidates Do You Think Will Become the Nominee"

Dante states emphatically that only one, and one alone, of the candidates will win the nomination

Dante states emphatically that only one, and one alone, of the candidates will win the nomination
I think you are sticking your neck out too far

I think you are sticking your neck out too far

Wow, something we agree on.

Have you and Starkey stopped snorting Draino or something? You two are making me feel uncomfortable.

Any of you who think Trump will be nominated have lost yo dang minds
EARTH TO TOXICMEDIA: He's already got it >>

Trump doesn't have any intention to run as a 3rd party candidate. He knows what the consequence of that would be. He simply, because of his wealth, has the capability to negotiate (this is what businessmen do) for the nomination, using the 3rd party possibility as leverage, to add weight to the Republicans' choice of him as the Republican nominee.

I said a while back that Trump has already secured the nomination. That's because with the 3rd party possibility looming, they have to choose him. They can't choose another candidate, with a Hillary Clinton victory hanging in the balance. As a former business owner myself, I know this well. This is the "art of the deal."

And this is exactly the kind of negotiating insight and ability that would put the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians, the Mexicans, and every other enemy of America, walking on shaky ground when dealing with the US (instead of toying with us as they do now).

Trump has risen to the top of the toughest real estate industry in the world, in New York City. I was born and raised there at the same time as Trump. I know the people he has fought it out with. They would make great white sharks look passive. He has been in with the toughest of the tough, and come out on top. That is what we're seeing right now. We're not used to seeing it (but I am).

If the Iranians, Mexicans, and Chinese might be getting a little worried at this point, I wouldn't blame them. January 2017 isn't really all that far off.

Trump doesn't have any intention to run as a 3rd party candidate. He knows what the consequence of that would be. He simply, because of his wealth, has the capability to negotiate (this is what businessmen do) for the nomination, using the 3rd party possibility as leverage, to add weight to the Republicans' choice of him as the Republican nominee.

I said a while back that Trump has already secured the nomination. That's because with the 3rd party possibility looming, they have to choose him. They can't choose another candidate, with a Hillary Clinton victory hanging in the balance. As a former business owner myself, I know this well. This is the "art of the deal."

And this is exactly the kind of negotiating insight and ability that would put the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians, the Mexicans, and every other enemy of America, walking on shaky ground when dealing with the US (instead of toying with us as they do now).

Trump has risen to the top of the toughest real estate industry in the world, in New York City. I was born and raised there at the same time as Trump. I know the people he has fought it out with. They would make great white sharks look passive. He has been in with the toughest of the tough, and come out on top. That is what we're seeing right now. We're not used to seeing it (but I am).

If the Iranians, Mexicans, and Chinese might be getting a little worried at this point, I wouldn't blame them. January 2017 isn't really all that far off.
His numbers against Hillary are the worst of all candidates.

Perhaps you'd need to take into account if he would ever be elected by non Republicans.

Because as evidenced by Obama's victories in 2008 and 2013, it's not only Republican voters that elect the President

His numbers against Hillary are the worst of all candidates.

Perhaps you'd need to take into account if he would ever be elected by non Republicans.

Because as evidenced by Obama's victories in 2008 and 2013, it's not only Republican voters that elect the President

Comparison polls this far out between the two parties is meaningless really. So much can still happen, and note how Trumps large negatives have shrunken to manageable size and they will continue to shrink.

The way Trump is so free to take criticism without the risk of losing his funding is a huge advantage and he definitely has the inside track on the nomination.

Forum List

Back