Which Is More Of A Threat To The American People: The U.S. Government Or Syria?

More Of A Threat To The American People: U.S. Government Or Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing. All you Ron Paulers out there, let me give you a wet dream.

NOTHING is more dangerous to Americans than the US government (The same government that provided a stable society for this nation to thrive on).

Not Syria. Not China. Not Godzilla. Not aliens. Not the flying spaghetti monster.

If a black hole formed at the moon, and began to suck Earth into an eternal darkness of non-existence, Paulers would still say the US government is more of a threat.

So did you vote? Who's more of a threat to American Citizens?

Nothing. All you Ron Paulers out there, let me give you a wet dream.

NOTHING is more dangerous to Americans than the US government (The same government that provided a stable society for this nation to thrive on).

Not Syria. Not China. Not Godzilla. Not aliens. Not the flying spaghetti monster.

If a black hole formed at the moon, and began to suck Earth into an eternal darkness of non-existence, Paulers would still say the US government is more of a threat.

We used to be able to at least say to the government that they work for us. They have insulated themselves with law enforcement that has fallen down on its job, and instead of taking the risks the job obviously entails, you can't even argue with them anymore, without them cowardly Tasering you. I have said it quite a few times before. Without Tasers, our nation would likely be embroiled in Civil War.

The Obama gov't is NO threat to the American people, a pub one is. Proven. SEE THE STUPIDEST WARS EVER, the Bush meltdown, the ruin of the nonrich under reaganism, the worst bs propaganda machine EVER, etc etc etc. see sig

THE Syrian gov't has been a terrorist threat since the sixties, dupes.

When under unified GOP control, the US government is a threat to most people.

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

President Bill Clinton, Democrat, addressing the people of Philadelphia, May 28, 1993 in the Courtyard, City Hall, Philadelphia, PA.

Just curious to see where people stand on this question.

The only real threat to the American people is the ignorance exhibited by the OP and those who agree with him.

See, i would say you live in blissful ignorance. Seriously, how could you vote 'neither?' Have you been paying attention? Your Government hates you. It isn't treating you well. Meanwhile, Syria has never done a damn thing to our Nation.

The Obama gov't is NO threat to the American people, a pub one is. Proven. SEE THE STUPIDEST WARS EVER, the Bush meltdown, the ruin of the nonrich under reaganism, the worst bs propaganda machine EVER, etc etc etc. see sig

THE Syrian gov't has been a terrorist threat since the sixties, dupes.
Proven you are an obamaturd butt kissing idiot.

Forum List

Back