which lives matter most?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..well, would you put a criminal's life above that of an innocent person? of course not
..at the bottom of the list of lives that matter, a criminal should be last---and a criminal that fights with the INNOCENT police should be lower than that
..the community is better off without criminals--yes?
..what do you think?

I have never quite understood why American society insists on hoarding garbage.

It must be that misplaced sense of humanity the hankie-twisters seeded public education with over the 20th Century.

By looking at recent events regarding Kenosha, there are more than a few people in this forum who think the lives that matter most are those of registered sex offenders, career criminals, arsonists and looters.

The lives of the people they target are worth nothing to these posters, that's for sure.

..well, would you put a criminal's life above that of an innocent person? of course not
..at the bottom of the list of lives that matter, a criminal should be last---and a criminal that fights with the INNOCENT police should be lower than that
..what do you think?
Far and away, white and Asian lives matter most as they are the most productive, most law abiding groups.
Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

By looking at recent events regarding Kenosha, there are more than a few people in this forum who think the lives that matter most are those of registered sex offenders, career criminals, arsonists and looters.

The lives of the people they target are worth nothing to these posters, that's for sure.
..I've been saying that for a long time--they LOVE criminals

Far and away, white and Asian lives matter most as they are the most productive, most law abiding groups. Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?
I assume this is a serious question, so "no".

And I assume your ugly, Trumpian question is a declaration that you no longer claim to be a "Christian".

..what do you think?
What would Jesus say?

Far and away, white and Asian lives matter most as they are the most productive, most law abiding groups. Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

And I assume your ugly, Trumpian question is a declaration that you no longer claim to be a "Christian".
woooHOOOOOOOO
MAJOR fk up by you--I've never claimed to be a christian
look at ALL my posts in the Religion Forum!!!!
..I'm ''''atheist'' [actually atheist is a silly term, as there is no god ]

this makes your post not only wrong, but your credibility is crap
...you do that with all of your posts--you just babble crap without thinking

..what do you think?
What would Jesus say?
I could care less--he was just a man--nothing more --nothing less

woooHOOOOOOOO

...you do that will all of your posts--you just babble crap without thinking
Was I addressing you?

My goodness, my opinion certainly does trigger you guys.

..what do you think?
What would Jesus say?
and, why would that matter?
this is REAL LIFE!! not bible crap fairy tales!!!!!!!
jackass criminals that are dangerous and cause SHIT

Hooray!! I just knew that Trump would be dredged up within the first few posts! It's almost like the new Goodwins law, ain't it?

It's really cute how the fellow who postures about "wingers" is the first to bring extreme political partisanship into this thread.

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
you fked up --AGAIN by trying to double talk babble crap out of it!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:

Hooray!! I just knew that Trump would be dredged up within the first few posts!

It's almost like the new Goodwins law, ain't it?
good call........

So I guess the "All Lives matter" thing was just another right wing lie.

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
To whom was I posting?

Go ahead. You can answer. It's right there on your screen.

Wow. I can turn you guys into full drama queens without even trying.

you tripped on your hate.....a little Freudian Slip there
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
To whom was I posting?

Go ahead. You can answer. It's right there on your screen.

Wow. I can turn you guys into full drama queens without even trying.
hahahahhahahahahah
LOVIN it today
....you are like these idiots that are caught doing wrong--then they make it WORSE by lying

Forum List

Back