which lives matter most?

Far and away, white and Asian lives matter most as they are the most productive, most law abiding groups. Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?
I assume this is a serious question, so "no".

And I assume your ugly, Trumpian question is a declaration that you no longer claim to be a "Christian".
woooHOOOOOOOO
MAJOR fk up by you--I've never claimed to be a christian
look at ALL my posts in the Religion Forum!!!!
..I'm ''''atheist'' [actually atheist is a silly term, as there is no god ]

this makes your post not only wrong, but your credibility is crap
...you do that will all of your posts--you just babble crap without thinking
Was I addressing you?

My goodness, my opinion certainly does trigger you guys.
hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
you fked up --AGAIN by trying to double talk babble crap out of it!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
And I assume your ugly, Trumpian question is a declaration that you no longer claim to be a "Christian".
To whom was I posting?

Go ahead. You can answer. It's right there on your screen.

Wow. I can turn you guys into full drama queens without even trying.
hahahahhahahahahah
LOVIN it today
....you are like these idiots that are caught doing wrong--then they make it WORSE by lying
I lied?

Where?

By looking at recent events regarding Kenosha, there are more than a few people in this forum who think the lives that matter most are those of registered sex offenders, career criminals, arsonists and looters.
So I guess the "All Lives matter" thing was just another right wing lie.
Just like Black Lives Matter is just another left wing lie. Complete silence as blacks murder innocent blacks in numbers far greater than from law enforcement.

I believe that every life matters, including BTW those not yet born. Even those convicted of a crime have a right to live and a chance at redemption like the black lady who spoke at the RNC convention the other day. That said, capital punishment exists in some states, and so there is an argument for losing your life if you deliberately take another's. And we have the right to self-defense of ourselves and our families.

Far and away, white and Asian lives matter most as they are the most productive, most law abiding groups. Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
To whom was I posting?

hahahahhahahahahah
LOVIN it today
....you are like these idiots that are caught doing wrong--then they make it WORSE by lying
I lied?

Where?
MORE babble crap from you
.....keep going, everyone can see it

I believe that every life matters, including BTW those not yet born. Even those convicted of a crime have a right to live and a chance at redemption like the black lady who spoke at the RNC convention the other day. That said, capital punishment exists in some states, and so there is an argument for losing your life if you deliberately take another's. And we have the right to self-defense of ourselves and our families.
..IMO, if a criminal is dead [ even years after they committed a crime ] it's Karma....fk them, they decided to screw people's lives up--

The conservative view of criminality seems to be highly dependent on income, party affiliation and race.

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
To whom was I posting?

hahahahhahahahahah
LOVIN it today
I lied?

Where?
I sure will. You screwed up and bitched at me when you thought I was addressing you.

Clearly, I was not. The proof of that is right there, on the screen.

So, trying to change the subject, you attempted to lie and put me on the defensive.

Yours are the behaviors of a child. No surprise, then, that you adore your President.

By looking at recent events regarding Kenosha, there are more than a few people in this forum who think the lives that matter most are those of registered sex offenders, career criminals, arsonists and looters.
lie?? yes , we know the Truth is a lie to the left wing

woooHOOOOOOOO

Was I addressing you?

hahahahhahyou LIAR!!!!
another WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

YOUR post:
To whom was I posting?

hahahahhahahahahah
LOVIN it today
I lied?

Where?
I sure will. You screwed up and bitched at me when you thought I was addressing you.

Clearly, I was not. The proof of that is right there, on the screen.

So, trying to change the subject, you attempted to lie and put me on the defensive.

Yours are the behaviors of a child. No surprise, then, that you adore your President.
no thought about it--you WERE addressing me

Not a lie.

The lives of those your criminal heroes are targeting DO matter.

You have no inherent right to burn down the business of a complete stranger or attempt to murder a person trying to prevent you from such, even if benightedly repulsive individuals such as you think you do.

Just like Black Lives Matter is just another left wing lie.
Thanks for admitting all Lives matter is another right wing bullshit lie.
The only lives that matter to right wing scum are those who are white, male heterosexual.
but the ''right wing'' never started a WLM....
..who said anything about male lives??

You have no inherent right to burn down the business of a complete stranger or attempt to murder a person trying to prevent you from such, even if benightedly repulsive individuals such as you think you do.
You have no right to execute someone without a fair trial, yet you scum endorse it fully.
You trumpers make me sick.

Just like Black Lives Matter is just another left wing lie.
Thanks for admitting all Lives matter is another right wing bullshit lie.
The only lives that matter to right wing scum are those who are white, male heterosexual.
Thanks for acknowledging that blacks murdering blacks means nothing to you unless they are shot by white, heterosexual males.

You have no right to execute someone without a fair trial, yet you scum endorse it fully.
You trumpers make me sick.
no one is executing them---

What a weird combination of flattering and creepy this place can be.

The media has brainwashed you into thinking that victimizing an innocent business owner is an act of social justice, when in fact, it represents the very antithesis thereof.

You have been too busy posturing and flattering yourself to notice.

Forum List

Back