Which of These Careers Requires More Intelligence?

Which of these careers requires more intelligence?

• Real Estate Broker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neurosurgeon

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Rocket Scientist

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Successful TV star

• CEO of a top Corporation

• Community Organizer

• I dunno, I've never had a job, jobs are for suckers

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
This is a fun thread?

Damn! There goes that sense of humor thing again.

you make a very good point -------I have "personally" known lots of neurosurgeons that I would not trust to have the intellect and mental stability to be an office
receptionist
Bullshit. You only say that to slam on Carson because he has an R after his name instead of a D, you freaking loon.

oh----you never knew any neurosurgeons.

I have and she is probably one of the most brilliant people I've ever met in my life. She is also a Christian and quite humble.

I was referring to male neurosurgeons------very few neurosurgeons are female
as far as I know

September 21, 2015

Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Brain surgeons, long burdened with the onerous reputation of being among the smartest people in the world, are expressing relief that the Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson is shattering that stereotype once and for all.

In interviews with brain surgeons across the country, the doctors revealed the enormous pressure they felt to live up to their profession’s inflated renown for intelligence before Carson entered the race.

“When people found out I was a brain surgeon they would always assume I was some kind of a genius,” said Harland Dorrinson, a neurosurgeon in Toledo, Ohio. “Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...g-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart

:badgrin::badgrin: Pretty much describes Carson in my opinion.

none of them----the most INTELLECTUALLY DEMANDING CAREER is----
you guessed it-----MOTHER AND HOUSEWIFE
True, I just didnt think it fair to confuse the libtards any more than necessary, but you are correct. Anyone that has ever tried to do that role knows this, though I was a stay at home FATHER, not a housewife.

similar intellectual requirement. I am going to tell you a secret------
neurosurgery? not really
Modern IQ ranges for various occupations

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

Note Medical professions are at the very top end, dumbass.

Not every medical student is capable of becoming a neurosurgeon. Aside from that fact, Dr. Ben Carson is not just a retired neurosurgeon. He is a retired neurosurgeon with the reputation of being the best neurosurgeon in the country and quite possible the world. While the poll is about opinions, the fact remains that Dr. Ben Carson is the most intelligent man running in this presidential race. Trump is also a very intelligent man but not on the same level Carson is - imo.

This is a fun thread?

Damn! There goes that sense of humor thing again.

you make a very good point -------I have "personally" known lots of neurosurgeons that I would not trust to have the intellect and mental stability to be an office
receptionist
Bullshit. You only say that to slam on Carson because he has an R after his name instead of a D, you freaking loon.

oh----you never knew any neurosurgeons.

I have and she is probably one of the most brilliant people I've ever met in my life. She is also a Christian and quite humble.

I was referring to male neurosurgeons------very few neurosurgeons are female
as far as I know
I have no idea, Rosie. If there are very few female neurosurgeons it does not surprise me that she made the cut (no pun intended).

True, I just didnt think it fair to confuse the libtards any more than necessary, but you are correct. Anyone that has ever tried to do that role knows this, though I was a stay at home FATHER, not a housewife.

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

Not every medical student is capable of becoming a neurosurgeon. Aside from that fact, Dr. Ben Carson is not just a retired neurosurgeon. He is a retired neurosurgeon with the reputation of being the best neurosurgeon in the country and quite possible the world. While the poll is about opinions, the fact remains that Dr. Ben Carson is the most intelligent man running in this presidential race. Trump is also a very intelligent man but not on the same level Carson is - imo.

You are stating your opinion as fact. That's what you do when you talk about Jeebus too. It's a pattern.

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

Now do you have a link to show he is the best neurosurgeon in the country?

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

5 Things You Should Know About Ben Carson

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

And.....number 4 is why you even know his name. He became famous by doing something that is rude. Thanks Obama.

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

And.....number 4 is why you even know his name. He became famous by doing something that is rude. Thanks Obama.

Actually I don't really remember that, but thanks for telling me what I know. Progressives are so helpful in that way.

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

gee evilwill when I saw your name I thought you were going to
present evidence that carson's great grandfather was a <gasp>
JOOOOOO

neurosurgery? not really

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

gee evilwill when I saw your name I thought you were going to
present evidence that carson's great grandfather was a <gasp>
JOOOOOO

Ben and I talked, we suggest a course of Zoloft, make sure you don't miss a dose.

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

Actually I don't really remember that, but thanks for telling me what I know. Progressives are so helpful in that way.

I know the concept is difficult for you.....but the man was not a known entity among conservative Americans until he dissed the POTUS at a non-political event. It launched his political career. If not for that act.....you'd never have heard of the guy.

I know the concept is difficult for you.....but the man was not a known entity among conservative Americans until he dissed the POTUS at a non-political event. It launched his political career. If not for that act.....you'd never have heard of the guy.

I suppose that a movie of his life and winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom weren't clues. His speaking truth in front of Obama was his introduction into politics.

Carson was a front page article in Parade magazine back in the old days. Long before he ever dissed your Fearless Leader.

There are different kinds of intelligence, and Carson is the most intelligent in terms of his memory and ability to analyze and think outside the box. But I think Rand Paul has a comparable level of intelligence accrued from his many days of discussions with his father who was, IMO, a genius.

Forum List

Back