Which of These Careers Requires More Intelligence?

Which of these careers requires more intelligence?

• Real Estate Broker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neurosurgeon

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Rocket Scientist

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Successful TV star

• CEO of a top Corporation

• Community Organizer

• I dunno, I've never had a job, jobs are for suckers

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Only a pop-culture educated idiot would use the trite vacant phrase "more intelligence" for life choices and try to turn it into a poll.

Yeah because the people that did this study are all so stupid....

OccsIQ_zpsjxwposrf.jpg

lol, dude, are you really that conceited that you think your little pissant tirade is doing anything more than make you look like a moron?

What does "more intelligence" mean? Does it indicate the potential to learn or the focus you need or the determination you have or pure freaking luck to be the best you can be in your chosen field? Does it mean a kid who can't get into med school doesn't have as much intelligence as a kid who can pull the right strings?

You are really *that* stupid that you think the word 'intelligence' might mean having more connections? lololol

The world is falling apart and the idiotic pop culture video game generation wants to judge "intelligence" in a freaking poll. It's interesting that left wingers fall for it every time.

So great, go somewhere else then, jack ass.

Wouldn't you ordinarily consider them lefty elitists?
1. not all leftists are stupid. There is a very intelligent and respectable tradition in classic liberalism. My heart burn is with the Marxists who try to pose as classic liberals.

2. there are elitists in both parties and both sides of the political spectrum. But I hate liars and those who attack my religion, so I tend to be arguing in support of conservatives far more often than not.

3. The people that did the study are obviously intelligent people as they agree with me. :D

Forum List

Back