Which of these three 80s Rock bands are the best

Only albums I listen to in hard rock these days is Hendrix and ZZ Top. The rest I can't make time for. Maybe Led Zeppelin's first few albums once in a while.

Did you say you like Metallica
They are one of my all time favs with the Beatles

Metellica I never really got. Since we have opened that door, from that era, I would have put Motley Crue and Bon Jovi on the hair metal list instead of VH or DL TBH. GNR definitely is worth being there because Appetite was such a strong album. I still hear Sweet Child of Mine and Welcome to the Jungle every damn week on the radio and Paradise City somewhat regularly.

DEF LEP
Guns N ROSES
VAN HALEN

Please give me why

This message board is loaded with a lot of folks who are good at breaking down music

Do not name another band

I don' like any of them...

not familiar w/G and Roses, though...

Metellica I never really got. Since we have opened that door, from that era, I would have put Motley Crue and Bon Jovi on the hair metal list instead of VH or DL TBH. GNR definitely is worth being there because Appetite was such a strong album. I still hear Sweet Child of Mine and Welcome to the Jungle every damn week on the radio and Paradise City somewhat regularly.
Metallica was perhaps the best band of the 80s. Master of Puppets and And Justice for All are incredible albums. It went downhill from there.

Metallica was perhaps the best band of the 80s. Master of Puppets and And Justice for All are incredible albums. It went downhill from there.
I loved RIDE The LIGHTING !! I did love the black album
I think M was good but its dark music and powerful

American music is not very good compared to the BRITS ( Who, STones, Beatles, QUEEN , PF Wetc etc etc)

Why are English so genius in music as JEWS are to money

Kill em All and Ride the Lightning are very good, I just think they peaked with Master and And Justice.
I found the black album disappointing
When I was a teen I only listened to 3 groups. M, Guns, ACDC
I had super cooooool tastes in music.

Others I knew only listen to crappy N RAP ( most of the JEWISH kids )

Van Halen has cool instruments but I cannot get into their party frat boy lyrics. Cant do it

Forum List

Back