Which Party Would Do a Better Job?

Fear? Facts don’t care about your feelings.

VA - blue state and at major risk
NJ - see above
Minny - voted against defunding the police

Democratic Party has gone too far left. You’re such a zealot you cannot even accept reality.
Yes. You act on your feelings, not facts. Lots of voters do. It’s not new.

Which have no relevance. You’re just really bad at making an argument so you bring up nonsense.

Honestly, the more we talk the more you just sound like some dumb jock.
Honestly, this is coming from someone who did not know the difference between an opinion and a fact. You keep trying to convince me that your feelings should be taken as facts. That’s silly and sophomoric at best.

Which have no relevance. You’re just really bad at making an argument so you bring up nonsense.

Honestly, the more we talk the more you just sound like some dumb jock.
I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.
Virginia is now Red with a Republican Gov, Lt Gov and AG.

Joe’s united America- against Democrats.

I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.
Virginia is now Red with a Republican Gov, Lt Gov and AG.

Joe’s united America- against Democrats.
My only anguish is that so many of you Trump supporters have the maturity of a grade schoolers and still think your opinions should be respected.

Honestly, this is coming from someone who did not know the difference between an opinion and a fact. You keep trying to convince me that your feelings should be taken as facts. That’s silly and sophomoric at best.
Like I was saying to someone else, you guys like to relabel facts as opinions in order to disregard them.

You guys have degraded what can be considered facts in order to live in a fantasy world of your own making.

Like I was saying to someone else, you guys like to relabel facts as opinions in order to disregard them.

You guys have degraded what can be considered facts in order to live in a fantasy world of your own making.
It’s not you guys but the English language. Too bad you still don’t know the difference. Stating that Fauci is incompetent is an opinion. Stating that Fauci is a Dr. is a fact. Learn the difference. Opinions cannot be wrong.

It’s not you guys but the English language. Too bad you still don’t know the difference. Stating that Fauci is incompetent is an opinion. Stating that Fauci is a Dr. is a fact. Learn the difference. Opinions cannot be wrong.
Your opinion on what is and isn't a fact is highly subject to your own warped worldview.

I've already picked apart your self-rationalization in other recent threads. Your responses got less and less coherent.
In your opinion you picked it apart. I disagree. If they aren't coherent why are they triggering you so much? Please explain, leftist.

In your opinion you picked it apart. I disagree. If they aren't coherent why are they triggering you so much? Please explain, leftist.
Of course you disagree. You will do anything to maintain your warped reality.

I get "triggered" because it seems that we can't even share a reality anymore. I think this is a particularly dangerous path for society to take.

Of course you disagree. You will do anything to maintain your warped reality.
How is my reality warped when many share it as illustrated in what just happened in VA.

Governor - RED
Lt. Governor - RED
Atty. Gen - RED

Are all those voters "warped" too?

VA is a BLUE STATE that Biden won by 10pts....or was a blue state.

How is my reality warped when many share it as illustrated in what just happened in VA.

Governor - RED
Lt. Governor - RED
Atty. Gen - RED

Are all those voters "warped" too?

VA is a BLUE STATE that Biden won by 10pts....or was a blue state.
But wait, is it a fact that these states turned red?

Because you were defending the people who claimed that Trump really won the election. At least, you defended that it was an opinion as to his victory. But here you are, saying these are now factual?

Seems facts and opinions vary depending on what is convenient.

But wait, is it a fact that these states turned red?

Because you were defending the people who claimed that Trump really won the election. At least, you defended that it was an opinion as to his victory. But here you are, saying these are now factual?

Seems facts and opinions vary depending on what is convenient.
It is a FACT as we have actual results. People may claim it was stolen. It is their opinion. You're entitled to your opinion that what happened in VA is an anomaly. Of course. Opinions may not be wrong. Are you sure you graduated HS?

It is a FACT as we have actual results. People may claim it was stolen. It is their opinion. You're entitled to your opinion that what happened in VA is an anomaly. Of course. Opinions may not be wrong. Are you sure you graduated HS?
Logic is not your strong suit.

Saying that the people of Virginia elected a Republican cannot be a fact if it relies upon the belief of an opinion that it was not stolen. If you can say it was stolen, and not be wrong, then you likewise cannot claim to be right in saying that he won the majority of the votes.

Logic is not your strong suit.

Saying that the people of Virginia elected a Republican cannot be a fact if it relies upon the belief of an opinion that it was not stolen. If you can say it was stolen, and not be wrong, then you likewise cannot claim to be right in saying that he won the majority of the votes.
The FACT is that the Republican won. Did he win fairly? That is an opinion. Are you feeling OK?

The FACT is that the Republican won. Did he win fairly? That is an opinion. Are you feeling OK?
No, it's not a fact. It's an opinion. If you didn't win fairly, you didn't win.

If you can't say he won, then you can't pretend like the election means anything.

Forum List

Back