🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

which political party in the US is the biggest threat to personal freedom and the constitution ?

which major political party poses the biggest threat to individual rights and freedom ?

• Democratic party

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Republican party

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It's evident it's the republican party.

January 25 2022
While joining The Five Tuesday to promote the documentary, Carlson repeated praise of Hungary and Orban while harshly criticizing George Soros. Carlson even took a shot at the state of democracy in the U.S.

“It’s not a radical country, it’s not a theocracy,” Carlson said of Hungary. “It’s a very sort of simple, sweet country with some problems like every country, but they kind of try to make it better. That’s all they do.”

March 2 2022
Fox News host Tucker Carlson was featured on Russian state TV once again after Kremlin speakers told Ukraine to listen to Fox's pro-Russia talking points and surrender to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Kremlin-funded media outlets ran translated clips from Fox News' conversation between Carlson and retired Colonel Douglas Macgregor, who has consistently urged Ukraine to retreat and give in to Putin. Russian TV ran the clips pushing Kremlin propaganda.

Then, there is their dear leader.

March 10 2022
Hannity kept pressing Trump to condemn Putin, positing that Trump’s repeated praise of Putin was not genuine, and only came out of the maxim that it’s best to keep friends close and enemies closer. “Is that how you viewed Vladimir?” Hannity asked. “Did you view Vladimir Putin and people like President Xi and Kim Jong-un and the Iranian mullahs as enemies that you needed to keep close?”

“I got along with these people,” Trump replied. “I got along with them well. That doesn’t mean they’re good people. It doesn’t mean anything other than the fact that I understood them and perhaps they understood me. Maybe they understood me even better. That’s OK.”

Trump went on like this for a while before Hannity again asked if Trump “understood if they were capable of evil things.”

Trump responded by blaming Biden for the invasion. “Putin is for Russia, and you see what happens,” he said. “This is all because they didn’t respect our leader.”

Forum List

Back