Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
what would humanity be without autistic daddy issues dingerred bumper stickerring on about their behaviors
It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.
Poor ding. i exist therefore humanity sucks :lol:

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Control freaks dont like their inability to control ...flaunted in their faces. Dingerred has been through this exercise with me (im his therapist) like 20 times now...and Im still hopeful for a breakthrough. His autism is triggered by his therapy, but his therapy is flood him with his autism. Gunna need some controls for the next 1
When people remember me from school dayz the most prominent memory they have is me always getting in trouble with the man....I was always going against their grain.
Control freaks dont deserve to be coddled or catered to. Feeding into their behaviors only exascerbates their social retardation and then.....they get to vote and such

It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Control freaks dont like their inability to control ...flaunted in their faces. Dingerred has been through this exercise with me (im his therapist) like 20 times now...and Im still hopeful for a breakthrough. His autism is triggered by his therapy, but his therapy is flood him with his autism. Gunna need some controls for the next 1
When people remember me from school dayz the most prominent memory they have is me always getting in trouble with the man....I was always going against their grain.
You seem to have conformed really well.
Not hardly I didn't get along with institutionalized subjugation, that's why this year marks thirty years of working independently with no one holding the whip but Aye Captain

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Not hardly I didn't get along with institutionalized subjugation, that's why this year marks thirty years of working independently with no one holding the whip but Aye Captain
You aren't looking at it correctly. You pander to the clique and you pander to the left. Of course they are one in the same.

He's a regular Sonny..
You aren't looking at it correctly. You pander to the clique and you pander to the left. Of course they are one in the same.
:21: JFC :auiqs.jpg:

The control freak ding is now going to squeak his gnatty slogans into yet another convo regarding his failed obscurity and attempts to control a situation he cannot control

Dude, here you are right now needing GT's validation. The only one swimming upstream here is me. To me you are a drone.

Dude, here you are right now needing GT's validation. The only one swimming upstream here is me. To me you are a drone.
:21:JFC :auiqs.jpg:

The control freak ding is now going to squeak his gnatty slogans into yet another convo regarding his failed obscurity and attempts to control a situation he cannot control
Does the irony of you calling me a control freak sail right over your head or do you have to duck?

Dude, I is the leaderboard man...Mass production is my function...They is no cliques only those who are fixed on being in one.

The "the clique" stuff is so deep in this guy's psychii he sees it everywhere.

Nevermind you and mani have wars....

go against dingerreds control = DA CLIQUE

dingerred picked an anonymous messageboard to do his edgy non comformist routine

dingerred picked an anonymous messageboard to do his edgy non comformist routine
It really bothers you that I've called out the clique, doesn't it?

Would you like to control that?

Dude, I is the leaderboard man...Mass production is my function...They is no cliques only those who are fixed on being in one.
I think the lady dost protest too much.

If you were anymore of a drone they would have a joystick plugged into your ass.

yet, while wanting conformity with the parameters of his digestive Bible tract...

Ding the control freak is here to tell the internet about how failed behaviors lead to failure

But...he's not autistic. He was electrocuted.

yet, while wanting conformity with the parameters of his digestive Bible tract...
I couldn't care less if you conform. I just find it odd that your troll religious forums.

Actually I don't. I understand why you and GT do it.

Well fuck, and here I have to go to work till 3am..Ding, keep trying to burden humanity with guilt, it's what God would have wanted..

I think the lady dost protest too much.

If you were anymore of a drone they would have a joystick plugged into your ass.
Vocalizing those latent homersexual fantasies yet again oh spirited soul of a flycatcher?
Dude, I am surprised you didn't just get struck by lightning.

I couldn't care less if you conform. I just find it odd that your troll religious forums.

Actually I don't. I understand why you and GT do it.
To pick yer brains clean.

Forum List

Back