Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
dingerred was triggered that meri and i had a cordial convo and that his dopey apologetics routine isnt paid any attention to, by design....thats why he had to butt in to say "herr dee derr...4get that guy GT amiright meri???"

Because his triggerdom and ocd saw red.

Its inevitable that dingerred autism relegates him to his bumper sticker slogans and dogma.

Its how he copes.

Cope, dingerred. Cope and be rested
Check your facts.

Did I reply to you? No.

I replied to Meriweather.

You replied to me.

This is yet one more example of you seeking out conflict and rationalizes you are justified in calling others names and insulting them. It's what you do.
You invoked my name and quoted a post in her and I's convo, dingerred. This is why youre a fakefuck, fakefuck. But turbo sweet try.
I replied to Merriweather, GT.

Are you blaming me for your lack of control?

That's pretty sad that you have so much hate in you, bro.
fakefuck routine in full tilt projection

another few bumper stickers please, dingerred
The only fake is you, GT.

You patronize people like Drifter while I get to see your true colors.
drifter and I are friends, dingerred...and whats patronizing is that you feel so much smarter than her as to pretend that poor her is patronized while shes too ignorant to see it..but only if she had dingerreds brains
I'm not the one who said he is better than others, GT. That was you who said that. I don't believe I am better than others. That's why I don't treat people so poorly like you do.
The point went over your head, bud.
Your point was built on a foundation of sand. Just because you are "friends" doesn't mean you aren't patronizing to her. I on the other hand don't think I am better than her so I don't patronize her. You on the other hand see yourself as superior to people of belief and do.

Ding, you are the most obsessed poster with telling other posters... "this is what you do and why you do it"

a daddy complex..pure and simple

youre a walking autistic fucking pseudo psychological bumper sticker

your sanctimony is just a function of your insecurity and being a fake fuck, and I trigger you because I hold the mirror

i dont feel bad about it. you seem to need it pretty desperately, judging by all the neeners youre involved in

Because the whole idiom of religious literature is about conflict, it is the only thing that justifies its existence.
Thank you for proving my point about your biases. Your issue is with men.
God creates life and that's a passe issue with you, okay...
Is that why you are here, bro?
No, I think it was a glandular secretion during heightened passions.
Your behaviors are not like a light switch. You aren't hurting me. I'm thousands of miles away. Get it out of your system.
Light switches hurt....

Ding, you are the most obsessed poster with telling other posters... "this is what you do and why you do it"

youre sanctimony is just a function of your insecurity and being a fake fuck, and I trigger you because I hold the mirror

i dont feel bad about it. you seem to need it pretty desperately, judging by all the neeners youre involved in
This is you rationalizing your failed behaviors, yet again. You are literally arguing that your bad behaviors aren't your fault. You are literally blaming YOUR failed behaviors on me. You can't help yourself because ding is such a bad person. Textbook external locus of control.

I still like him when the noob was a petroleum engineer before the transformation into a preacher.
There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

:0
Are you seeking validation, GT?
Here comes the fakefuck routine...get your virtue signal sunglasses ready and watch dingerred spout off the bumper stickers now.
He watched John Edwards speak to the dead.
What ever happened to that guy anyway? :lol:

He was like some oddish goofus ken doll
He's still grifting..

youre sanctimony is just a function of your insecurity and being a fake fuck, and I trigger you because I hold the mirror

This is you rationalizing your failed behaviors, yet again. You are literally arguing that your bad behaviors aren't your fault. You are literally blaming YOUR failed behaviors on me. You can't help yourself because ding is such a bad person. Textbook external locus of control.
Ok bumper sticker. Hope that soothes ya. The internet is 4 sure the place for you!

Ok bumper sticker. Hope that soothes ya. The internet is 4 sure the place for you!
There's literally nothing bumper sticker about the description of your failed behaviors, your rationalization of your failed behaviors or your transfer of control to me when you blamed me for your failed behaviors.

There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

:0
Are you seeking validation, GT?
Here comes the fakefuck routine...get your virtue signal sunglasses ready and watch dingerred spout off the bumper stickers now.
He watched John Edwards speak to the dead.
What ever happened to that guy anyway? :lol:

He was like some oddish goofus ken doll
He's still grifting..
what happened to howard dean....i think a cackle literally killed his political career?

lol....that thought by itself makes me cackle

There's literally nothing bumper sticker about the description of your failed behaviors, your rationalization of your failed behaviors or your transfer of control to me when you blamed me for your failed behaviors.
what would humanity be without autistic daddy issues dingerred bumper stickerring on about their behaviors

what would humanity be without autistic daddy issues dingerred bumper stickerring on about their behaviors
It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.

dings got a lot of pent up daddying it seems like. hmm
You can laugh it off but your behaviors will come back to haunt you. Laughing leads to crying.
that's a good bumper sticker, bro

i feel like triggering you is doing a disabled person named ding a service.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!

It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.
Poor ding. i exist therefore humanity sucks :lol:

you need a hug dude

You can laugh it off but your behaviors will come back to haunt you. Laughing leads to crying.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!
I think you got that backwards, GT. You're the one seeking the conflict. I dingerred you. Just like I dingerred you into stop calling people faggots.

you need a hug dude
I think you are accusing me of what you are doing, bro. I'm not the one who needs to seek out fights.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!
I think you got that backwards, GT. You're the one seeking the conflict. I dingerred you. Just like I dingerred you into stop calling people faggots.
I called 3 people faggot today. A testament to your failed efforts. Youre a butthurt fucking narcissist that has control issues, and the fact I dont lay down in retreat to your pseudo illogical daddy comments has you up your ass in butthurt.

its pretty cringe

you need a hug dude
I think you are accusing me of what you are doing, bro. I'm not the one who needs to seek out fights.
Yeah, thats what youre doing right now. Only...youre a fakefuck about it. Sorry, the mirror is quite painful to you but you cant escape it daddy issues ding. Preach on, itll feel better in the morning when youre sober

Dingerred the fakefuck likes to preach to the internet all the behaviors theyre doing wrong and its good for 35 conflicts and top 5 posters in post count... a month....

but dont let that stop a good Preacher's soap box routine

Forum List

Back