🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

I won't bother to respond to 2aguy. In fact, I won't read his posts anymore. The reason being, this guy has a fetish for firearms and lacks empathy for the kids who are slaughtered in classrooms.
Yeah!!
STAND on those bodies!! BATHE in that blood!!!!
SHOUT your fallacuous appeals to emotion for EVERYPONE to hear!!!

You will not convince a single rational, reasoned person to support your position.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
Criminal loving whore.

/-----/ Explain why cities with the toughest gun laws have the highest murder rates.

High gun carrying in public = High gun incident stats
We've always had guns readily available. Kids used to take shooting classes in school. No one thought of taking those guns and shooting up the place. They would bring guns with them to school and hunt on the way home. Again, no one thought of taking those guns and shooting up the place. You could order guns from the Sears catalog and have them sent through the mail to your house.

What changed? Not the guns.

We've always had guns readily available. Kids used to take shooting classes in school. No one thought of taking those guns and shooting up the place. They would bring guns with them to school and hunt on the way home. Again, no one thought of taking those guns and shooting up the place. You could order guns from the Sears catalog and have them sent through the mail to your house.

What changed? Not the guns.

You're right. It's not the guns.

In my little conservative Midwest farming town, which is pretty much the 21sy century equivalent of Mayberry, the high school boys (and hopefully the girls as well) join rifle and trap club. The web site for our local gun range proudly displays photos of the different shooting groups for our local youth and women.

And yes, during hunting season, the kids carry their shotguns and rifles in gun racks in their trucks and nobody ever goes crazy when they see a gun in a student's truck parked in the school parking lot.

My town is clean, quiet and perfectly safe. The presence of the sheriff's deputies is very reliable. I see a sheriff's car driving an hourly patrol any time I happen to be looking out the window at a quarter past the hour. It's not unusual to see a post from the sheriff's office on our town's Facebook group when someone in town sees a stranger who looks like they don't belong here.

My town has changed little since I grew up in this part of the country, many decades ago. The people who live in the city are the ones who have changed, but it's gratifying to realize that the pace of that change in the population center nearest to me is not nearly as precipitous as the pace of the changes in the large dem run cities. If we decided to secede from the nation now, the changes that need to be made would hardly be noticed. A few people would find life in my state intolerable and they'd move.

It's not the guns.

In my little conservative Midwest farming town, which is pretty much the 21sy century equivalent of Mayberry, the high school boys (and hopefully the girls as well) join rifle and trap club. The web site for our local gun range proudly displays photos of the different shooting groups for our local youth and women.

And yes, during hunting season, the kids carry their shotguns and rifles in gun racks in their trucks and nobody ever goes crazy when they see a gun in a student's truck parked in the school parking lot.

My town is clean, quiet and perfectly safe. The presence of the sheriff's deputies is very reliable. I see a sheriff's car driving an hourly patrol any time I happen to be looking out the window at a quarter past the hour. It's not unusual to see a post from the sheriff's office on our town's Facebook group when someone in town sees a stranger who looks like they don't belong here.

My town has changed little since I grew up in this part of the country, many decades ago. The people who live in the city are the ones who have changed, but it's gratifying to realize that the pace of that change in the population center nearest to me is not nearly as precipitous as the pace of the changes in the large dem run cities. If we decided to secede from the nation now, the changes that need to be made would hardly be noticed. A few people would find life in my state intolerable and they'd move.

It's not the guns.
/——/ I understand. I grew up in a small southern town in the 1950s and 60s, then I moved to NY.

So the government gets to give guns to the a militia that swears to obey the government In the manner they determine to see fit? Seems like if that is what was intended the American Revolution would never of happened. Is that your take?

It's not the guns.
Sounds like when I was growing up.
People were mad when the announcement came over the intercom "You can now have have only 2 guns in your vehicle in the parking lot". Everybody was mad because they were making 4-slot gun racks in shop class.
The guns might have been different, but every one of those gun racks was from the same template and had been for years.

Last edited:
High gun carrying in public = High gun incident stats

Wrong, you doofus……

Forum List

Back