🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

Shall not be infringed. Did you read the article you posted ? Good guy with a gun stopped a shooting from being worse. Unless you are pissed that a law abiding citizen exercised his Constitutional right and stopped a mass killer ? Wouldn't surprise me.
/----/ If good guys with guns stop mass killers, then gun grabbing democRATs won't have another tragedy to exploit. DUHHHH

And here you are trying to ignore and minimize those deaths as if they are of no consequence

Ease of use and efficiency…

Those assault weapons are very easy to use and very efficient at killing large numbers of people quickly

Right, I mean why on earth would you want a gun that is easier to use to protect yourself? We should promote the use musket loaders. You guys are uber ignorant.

That’s false. It’s not the method so much as it is the “ease and efficiency “ that it can be done

Yes, you want a gun to actually do its job of personal protection. I can't think of many tools that I would prefer NOT to be easy and efficient.

Yes, you want a gun to actually do its job of personal protection. I can't think of many tools that I would prefer NOT to be easy and efficient.
You really need that easily used and efficient mass murder tool to be readily available

I didn't say that...

But having no checks on gun ownership is basically allowing anyone to get a gun... This is neglect, this effectively allowing people who are mentally unstable to be armed..

People who want weak & non universal background checks are the ones responsible when mentally unstable person goes shooting a place up... You have to take responsibility because you want super fast access and next to no inconvenience a parent has to bury there child.
Innocent people suffer due to that inconsiderate approach...

Please stop with the Good guy with a gun crap, it has been highly debunked as not as effective as proper background checks ad responsible gun ownership... No where else in 1st world are you allowed to carry a gun on the streets with out a letter from your doctor saying you are not fucking nuts...

GOP just want to arm mentally ill... There neglect is now wilful...

Do you know how difficult it is to get a CWP in NYC? It goes far beyond mental fitness. What Democrats want is to be able to add restrictions that make gun ownership virtually unattainable to law-abiding citizens. Criminals couldn't care less if they have a CWP or not.

You really need that easily used and efficient mass murder tool to be readily available

I am not a mass murderer and want my guns to be easy and efficient. Weird huh?

And here you are trying to ignore and minimize those deaths as if they are of no consequence
And here you are, standing on the bodies and bathng in the blood of dead children as a means - the only means you have - to advance your mindless agenda.

"All bearable arms".

Tell me you don't have a meaningful response without telling me you don't have a meaningful response.

"All bearable arms"

I said there are limits on what guns you can own.
And I asked you:
What limit is there on "all bearable arms"?
Well?
You can not own a machine gun made after 1987 for example… and oh by the way… that’s a bearable arm.
The fact you cannot register these guns does not demonstrate some limit to "bearable arms" as this prohibition has not been tested under current jurisprudence.
BUT....
I am glad to see you agree that machine guns, including those not registered before May 1986, are "bearable arms" as the term is used in the 2A.
As such, why do you believe the prohibition on registering said "bearable arms" will survive a court challenge?
Why do you believe the registration of ANY "bearable arm" will survive a court challenge?

I am not a mass murderer and want my guns to be easy and efficient. Weird huh?
If you knew that having to switch from semi auto “defense weapons “ to other kinds of guns would result in one less mass murder of kids… would you do it?

I suspect not

I didn't say that...

But having no checks on gun ownership is basically allowing anyone to get a gun... This is neglect, this effectively allowing people who are mentally unstable to be armed..

People who want weak & non universal background checks are the ones responsible when mentally unstable person goes shooting a place up... You have to take responsibility because you want super fast access and next to no inconvenience a parent has to bury there child.
Innocent people suffer due to that inconsiderate approach...

Please stop with the Good guy with a gun crap, it has been highly debunked as not as effective as proper background checks ad responsible gun ownership... No where else in 1st world are you allowed to carry a gun on the streets with out a letter from your doctor saying you are not fucking nuts...

GOP just want to arm mentally ill... There neglect is now wilful...
That’s not true, and you know it…This is why no one wants conversation with you loons, you make shit up constantly…

If you knew that having to switch from semi auto “defense weapons “ to other kinds of guns would result in one less mass murder of kids… would you do it?
I suspect not
:lol:
How many kids have to die before I give up my 'assault weapons'
-All- of them.

There ya go folks
Gun nutter Republicans being honest for once
I've always been honest about not being swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion.
Because... it's a fallacy.
And it's the only means you have to advance your mindless agenda.

I've always been honest about not being swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion.
Because... it's a fallacy.
And it's the only means you have to advance your mindless agenda.
Yea. Who cares if kids get blown apart in classrooms?

Not you

I suspect not
Sure I would do it. But, it won't, therefore I won't give up shit.

Forum List

Back