🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

Do you deny that there are limits on what guns you can own?
The constitution protects the right to own and use 'all bearable arms".
YOU claim there is some limit on the firearms we can own and use.
So, I ask again:
What limit is there on "all bearable arms"?

Last edited:
Really? It doesn’t sound like you do.

What do you see as the problem and how would you address it?

A huge issue is mental illnesses. Millions still can not affordably access the mental health care they need.

A huge issue is mental illnesses. Millions still can not affordably access the mental health care they need.
Hold on a minute….we provide free healthcare for wealthy Mexican illegals but not our own mentally ill people…is that what you’re saying?

The constitution protects the right to own and use 'all bearable arms".
YOU claim there is some limit on the firearms we can own and use.
So, I ask again:
I said there are limits on what guns you can own.

Parsing won’t change that.

You can not own a machine gun made after 1987 for example… and oh by the way… that’s a bearable arm.

Hold on a minute….we provide free healthcare for wealthy Mexican illegals but not our own mentally ill people…is that what you’re saying?

I have no information on us doing that so I really have no need to comment on it.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.

Good to see fully half the country supporting our civil rights. You Nazis are living on borrowed time.

I said there are limits on what guns you can own.
And i asked you:
Well?
You can not own a machine gun made after 1987 for example… and oh by the way… that’s a bearable arm.
The fact you cannot register these guns does not demonstrate some limit to "bearable arms" as this prohibition has not been tested under current jurisprodence.
BUT....
I am glad to see you agree that machine guns, including thse not registered before May 1986, are "bearable arms" as the term is used in the 2A.
As such, why do you believe the prohibition on registering said "bearable arms" will survive a court challenge?
Why do you believe the registration of ANY "bearable arm" will survive a court challenge?

Last edited:
What you “prefer” is not the issue.

Some people might “prefer” a Thompson or a BAR

If self defense is really the reason for having a gun, a double action revolver or a shotgun will do that
You don’t get to decide how others exercise their Constitutional rights, Simp.

What’s ridiculous is the hypocrisy of conservatives.
They claim to be ‘advocates’ of “states’ rights” but clearly that’s not the case.
How is it you do not underatnd states do not have the right to violate the constitution?
Your complaint fails as a false equivelance fallacy.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
why are politicians allowed to have armed security?

If states have the right to ‘ban’ abortion, then they likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.
This also fails as a false equivelance fallacy, as the right to keep and bear arms is protected by the constitution, but the right to an abortion is not.

Since the Colorado Springs shooter was “non-binary” we should pass a law banning gun ownership for anyone who doesn’t know if they are male of female.

Forum List

Back