🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

That doesn’t make them “widely available” and they weren’t.
Anyone could buy them therefore they were available.

They were a very popular product from day one.

Just because in 1906 there wasn't the distribution networks we have now may have slowed down the roll out in no way means these guns were not available across the country

A “gun” need not be an assault rifle to do what you are claiming it is a tool for.
Similarly every mass shooting in the US, save one, committed with an "assault rifle" - as you incorrectly use the term - could have been equally perpetrated with a pump-action shotgun.
Again, illustrating the futility of banning 'assault weapons'.

You have no power to tell other people what they have to use for self defense weapons and that keeps you up at night doesn't it?

I will not carry a revolver because they are harder to conceal than any other handgun that I own. They lack firepower and reloads take too much time.
They do NOT lack firepower.

And the fact that reloads take longer is exactly the point.

We do indeed have that power. Do you need examples?
No you don't.

The semiautomatic pistol and rifle are considered commonplace weapons and you will never have them banned in this country.

So you can take your dreams of controlling other people and shove it

That was never my claim.

They were not widely available and were not widely used

In fact LE wee using revolvers and shotguns into the 1980s
People not purchasing them and them not and them not being available are 2 different things.

LE need for better weapons has little to nothing to do with law abiding citizens owning guns.

So your admitted opinion is “truth” but my opinion is a lie?

Yea …Republicans…
Yours is an opinion because you see it only one way and is politically biased, I see both Democrats and Republicans playing the same game just refusing to see their own BS like you fail to do. It is a fact because you confirmed it in your answer.

They do NOT lack firepower.

And the fact that reloads take longer is exactly the point.
Of course they do

A concealable revolver useless when it comes to stopping power.

I can easily conceal a 10mm or a .45 caliber handgun where a revolver of that caliber would be much more difficult to conceal and the snub-nosed designs are shit for accuracy

No you don't.

The semiautomatic pistol and rifle are considered commonplace weapons and you will never have them banned in this country.

So you can take your dreams of controlling other people and shove it
Nice side step. You know there are limits in place as to what guns you can own

Yours is an opinion because you see it only one way and is politically biased, I see both Democrats and Republicans playing the same game just refusing to see their own BS like you fail to do. It is a fact because you confirmed it in your answer.
Save you bogus both sides bullshit. We’ve read your posts

Nice side step. You know there are limits in place as to what guns you can own
No there aren't really.

I can own a fully automatic firearm if I choose.

And you cannot arbitrarily ban any commonplace firearm.

It seems you're the one with the fantasies here

Save you bogus both sides bullshit. We’ve read your posts
You have read them and you don’t understand, you lied, I told the truth and the reason you lied is because of the bigoted two party system that cannot a.low you your own free thought.

Are you having a fever dream? The Constitution does not say that

Referring to its landmark 2008 ruling on handguns in the home, the justices said the Second Amendment applies “to all instruments that constitute bearable arms,” even those not in existence at the time of the founding.

Forum List

Back