🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

Nope. But nobody is trying to excuse that right wing terror attack or make it easier for it to happen again

Nothing will stop someone intent on killing from killing.

We seem to only care about the how as opposed to the why.

A semiautomatic isn't an assault rifle.

It's a commonplace rifle that has been owned by civilians for over a century
Actually semi auto weapons were not at all “commonplace” until the 80s

Most LEOs didn’t even begin to deploy them regularly until then, and only to keep up with the prevalence of criminals using them.

Unfortunately that is an example of what
far too many Republicans think
So Republicans should just take your word for it? I see the Democrats respond the same way when Republicans make such statements but you think only Republicans are the problem? No wonder this country is so divided.

So Republicans should just take your word for it? I see the Democrats respond the same way when Republicans make such statements but you think only Republicans are the problem? No wonder this country is so divided.
That was some vague Peewee Herman bullshit there Papa

Most LEOs didn’t even begin to deploy them regularly until then, and only to keep up with the prevalence of criminals using them.
The Browning sold over 500,000 by 1945.

That’s false. It’s not the method so much as it is the “ease and efficiency “ that it can be done

The Tsarnaev brothers had no problem.

Nobody says "well it's easy to kill so I think I will kill today".

Was it easy for Adam Lanza? No.

Bullshit

Semiautos have been available to civilians for over 100 years.

In 30 years…

Oh
500,000 were in circulation of just that one type of semi-automatic. Semi-automatics were also used extensively in WWI and even more in WWII and were widely available to the consumer.

Forum List

Back