🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

You are very ignorant. Most guns are semi-automatic for ease of use and efficiency. I bet more people die in cars that are automatic than manual too because there are many more of them. The crap you ignorant people post is just ridiculous. You know NOTHING about guns but act as if you are experts.
Damn, I wish I had bookmarked the post where Penelope told us that she was the smartest poster on this board. We all got a good laugh out of it.

You are very ignorant. Most guns are semi-automatic for ease of use and efficiency. I bet more people die in cars that are automatic than manual too because there are many more of them. The crap you ignorant people post is just ridiculous. You know NOTHING about guns but act as if you are experts.
Ease of use and efficiency…

Those assault weapons are very easy to use and very efficient at killing large numbers of people quickly

Ease of use and efficiency…

Those assault weapons are very easy to use and very efficient at killing large numbers of people quickly
A semiautomatic isn't an assault rifle.

It's a commonplace rifle that has been owned by civilians for over a century

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of November 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 24, 2022
Between 1982 and November 2022, 73 out of the 137 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.
Since whites make up 73% of the US population, I find your stat surprising that the rate isn’t a higher percentage.

Just trying to ASSEMBLE a bomb is a very hazardous enterprise stupid

It's not that difficult. It simply isn't. I grew up in Cleveland years ago when guys were routinely blowing each other up.

These werent real bright guys.

Forum List

Back