While We Murder Full Term Babies

The bill in New York that was passed by those filthy ass Liberals should be called The Child Murder Act.

Probably the most despicable piece of legislation ever passed in the US. Anybody that voted for any of the Democrats that supported the bill has the blood of children on their hands.
where was the right wing Insisting on extreme extenuating circumstances before any harm should come to a fellow human being?

It depends on if that "fellow human being" is capable of standing up for itself or they're a helpless victim.

Okay a few reality checks. Third trimester abortions account for less than 1% of all abortions performed. When they are performed, it's usually because some major birth defect has been discovered.
That is still 15,000 late term abortions where the child could have been viable outside of the womb. It is most difficult to defend inhumane acts against the innocent.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

Before being banned in 2003, the partial-birth procedure was a preferred method for performing abortions after 20 weeks. This procedure gained prominence in the early 1990s through Dr. Martin Haskell, who is credited with inventing it. In a 1993 interview with American Medical News, Haskell said: "I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective in that 20-24 week range…. In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective…"

https://www.lifenews.com/2012/08/10/most-late-term-abortions-are-not-done-for-medical-reasons/

Okay a few reality checks. Third trimester abortions account for less than 1% of all abortions performed. When they are performed, it's usually because some major birth defect has been discovered.
That is still 15,000 late term abortions where the child could have been viable outside of the womb. It is most difficult to defend inhumane acts against the innocent.

Before being banned in 2003, the partial-birth procedure was a preferred method for performing abortions after 20 weeks. This procedure gained prominence in the early 1990s through Dr. Martin Haskell, who is credited with inventing it. In a 1993 interview with American Medical News, Haskell said: "I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective in that 20-24 week range…. In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective…"

https://www.lifenews.com/2012/08/10/most-late-term-abortions-are-not-done-for-medical-reasons/
Then justify war.

Now in NY you don’t have to be a doctor to rip a full term baby out of a mother.

Gosnell murdered thousands this way.

Gosnell was only convicted of three, and then they had to get him to pretty please accept a sentencing deal so he wouldn't appeal the ruling to someone who can actually read a law book. (Psst. Psst. Abortion is legal and fetuses aren't people.)

Nobody gets a "full term" abortion. It's a contradiction in "terms'. If a baby is brought to term, that means it is born. Dummy. Words mean things.

That percentage will change now that it's legal.

No, it probably won't.

Do you really think there's a woman out there who is going to endure 9 months of pregnancy and say, "Fuck it, rip that sucker out!"
Yes. Of course there are. That's why it was necessary to pass safe haven laws so women don't have nine months of pregnancy AND a delivery THEN leave the baby in a dumpster, an alley or a gas station toilet.

One, I think your numbers are off here. There are 600,000 abortions performed in the US a year. Less than 1% are 6000.

Nearly all of those are either because the fetus is severely deformed, or because the health of the mother is in danger.

MYOFB!

No, it probably won't.

Do you really think there's a woman out there who is going to endure 9 months of pregnancy and say, "Fuck it, rip that sucker out!"

Yes! There are assholes like that. We call them Moon Bats. Like you.

Stupid Moon Bats are the ones that voted for the asshole Democrats in New York that passed this despicable legislation. Shame!

No, it probably won't.

Yes. Of course there are. That's why it was necessary to pass safe haven laws so women don't have nine months of pregnancy AND a delivery THEN leave the baby in a dumpster, an alley or a gas station toilet.
why isn't the right wing for a socially acceptable path to adoption for at risk kids.

The bill in New York that was passed by those filthy ass Liberals should be called The Child Murder Act.

Probably the most despicable piece of legislation ever passed in the US. Anybody that voted for any of the Democrats that supported the bill has the blood of children on their hands.
Sez the guy who displays the flag of losers and traitors. People who oppose any and all gun regulations have the blood on their hands of real people, not 2 month old fetuses.

One, I think your numbers are off here. There are 600,000 abortions performed in the US a year. Less than 1% are 6000.

Nearly all of those are either because the fetus is severely deformed, or because the health of the mother is in danger.

MYOFB!
Actually, you are hardly one I will rely on for the facts. It is actually 1.3% according to non-biased studies (not pro life favorable sources) and they were quoting 2014 & 2015 years where abortions were far more than 600,000.

And I think you are full of baloney telling us "nearly all of those are either because the fetus is severely deformed or because the health of the mother is in danger." Question: Why do you feel it is necessary to spread false statements in order to defend your preferred positions? And why should I go find additional sources to defend my positions when you will not even accept the findings of an abortion doctor who performed countless late term abortions? He said only 20% of late term abortions are done due to genetic defects.

As far as the health of the mother is concerned... (posted earlier by another)

DxzpbVsUwAARjFw.jpg

Last edited:

Then justify war.

War is for adults who can't get along.

Abortion is adults killing the most innocent of all

Forum List

Back