'Whistleblower' Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I knew right from the starting gate that Soros was behind this attack on the President.

Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.

Even though the complaint was written in first person – “multiple U.S. officials told me” – it contains a footnote referencing a report by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP).

Every page of the OCCRP website features the same bottom section listing the icons of four of the organization’s top funders, including Soros’s Open Society Foundations and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Indeed, OCCRP provides a hyperlink to the webpage for Soros’s Open Society at the bottom left corner of every page on OCCRP’s own website.

Somebody told me Soros is queer, and actually sucks Putin's dick every weekend...

Let's open an investigation, since we have credible proof!!!

And if we don't, we can just pull a "Shiff", and make it up!!!

Forum List

Back