Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

You mean that free press?

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.EricCiaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella. Eric Ciaramella.EricCiaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.EricCiaramella.

You are a good little parrot.

You got no room to talk as I recall you want names of Trump donors released.

How come
Eric Ciaramella refuses to testify under oath?

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.

Do you know what "free" means?

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.

^^ This person would murder Trump with a smile.

It doesn't mean you're free to break the law.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Do you really believe that a totally innocent person should endure that?

Do you know what innocent until proven guilty means?

You got no room to talk as I recall you want names of Trump donors released.
Political donors are not whistleblowers.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Did you bother to read the gibberish I was responding to? And....
I do, perhaps you should explain the concept to your commie brethren.

I hope you guys don’t kill him. I hope he doesn’t lose his job for doing tbe right thing.

They do not care. If he is killed they will celebrate.

Just heard that the 'whistleblower's' lawyers are no longer talking to Schiff. Something about their liability I guess. Besides how can someone be a whistleblower when the 'whistle' has already been blown? Trump released the transcript of his call. The 'whistleblower' is nothing but an Op Ed. This whole impeachment nonsense is nothing but a circus with Pelosi being the ring-master and Schiff being the barker. The rest are riding a clown car.

So you agree with Syr?

Just heard that the 'whistleblower's' lawyers are no longer talking to Schiff. Something about their liability I guess. Besides how can someone be a whistleblower when the 'whistle' has already been blown? Trump released the transcript of his call. The 'whistleblower' is nothing but an Op Ed. This whole impeachment nonsense is nothing but a circus with Pelosi being the ring-master and Schiff being the barker. The rest are riding a clown car.
It isn't just the call.

Forum List

Back