Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

I just posted the evidence,
Oops no, sorry, you did not.
Yes, I did. Here it is again:

05242018-DUCF-ICIG-DNI.jpg
False. No rule change. Not pertinent. Sorry, trumpkin.

By the way, to save you fools from any more embarrassment:

The IC IG publicly said the whistleblower had first hand information.

Oh well, back the the wingnut bubble search for the next bunk talking point to embarrass yourselves with...

False. No rule change. Not pertinent. Sorry, trumpkin.
Sure there was. They didn't change the law, but they sure as hell changed the rule.
False. You are really falling on your face.
What's "false," the sample of the document I posted?

Face it: you're wrong, and you know it.

Legal Experts Debunk Whistleblower Conspiracy Theory Trump Has Embraced

The entirety of the claim, which has now picked up steam amongst many on the political right, stems from a misreading of language that appeared in the May 2018 whistleblower submission form which was then removed from the August 2019 version of the form, and specifically pertains to the IC Inspector General’s post-investigation decision regarding the complaint, not the initial submission...

By the way, to save you fools from any more embarrassment:

The IC IG publicly said the whistleblower had first hand information.

Oh well, back the the wingnut bubble search for the next bunk talking point to embarrass yourselves with...

That seems to have sailed over their heads....

Legal Experts Debunk Whistleblower Conspiracy Theory Trump Has Embraced

The entirety of the claim, which has now picked up steam amongst many on the political right, stems from a misreading of language that appeared in the May 2018 whistleblower submission form which was then removed from the August 2019 version of the form, and specifically pertains to the IC Inspector General’s post-investigation decision regarding the complaint, not the initial submission...
Wrong. The form was changed. I posted the irrefutable evidence.

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

You mean that free press?

Do you know what "free" means?

It doesn't mean you're free to break the law.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Do you really believe that a totally innocent person should endure that?

Do you know what innocent until proven guilty means?

How is it illegal to release the name of a whistleblower? Quote the law.

It is illegal to target them for reprisals.

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.

Well, let's see now - he engaged in espionage against the President of the United States for the express purpose of overthrowing the United States Government.

I'd say the 'death threat' he faces is following Tim McVeigh to the traitors reward - deservedly so.

Forum List

Back