Whistles are in, self defense is out

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Whistles are in, self defense is out​

William A. Jacobson @ Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion:

At College Insurrection yesterday we posted Wash U. — Rape whistles in, guns still out, about the Whistle Program at Washington University in St. Louis.

So it was timely that I saw a tweet today about this post by rising star Gabriella Hoffman, Dear Fellow Females: Firearms, Not Rape Whistles, Best Deter Criminals:

The Left is relentless in their efforts to ban guns. They will stop at nothing to see every law abiding gun owner disarmed and helpless. It is also apparent that the Second Amendment means bupkis to them. Instead of using firearms to deter criminals, leftists have proposed women taking up rape whistles and scissors.

What?

We’re often told that women shouldn’t be able to handle guns because they’re “scary killing machines,” yet somehow we’re now expected to serve on the front lines. But I digress… Additionally, the Left views women as victims who must rely on the government from cradle to grave (think Life of Julia). What happened to the Left being about so-called women’s empowerment?​

Read more:
» Whistles are in, self defense is out - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

I can't remember which show it was, 20-20 maybe, that did a study to see how well whistles worked when children used them. They had different children stand on a corner and blow their whistles, which they had been taught to do if they needed help. Well, people kept walking by them. Some looked irritated by the noise. Others may have thought they were playing. No one from a distance came running to see what the problem was. Conclusion: They didn't do shit. Maybe if someone actually saw someone attacking another person or abducting a child, they'd call 911. Most criminals are smart enough not to assault or kidnap in front of witnesses.

I don't think people will hear a whistle and immediately rush toward it. Many might be afraid to. At the most, maybe someone would call police, but what are the chances they'll get there in time? The kids blowing whistles and, like another poster above mentioned, car alarms going off are all just annoying noise and no one rushes to aid anyone.

Face it, if you follow liberal advice, you are doomed in the event you are attacked or the victim of a home invasion. Your best bet is to move to an area where there is low crime since it's the only way to reduce your chances of becoming a victim.

Last edited:
I would much prefer that they learn jazz riffs on a saxophone. If you hear Bird, come running.

I can't remember which show it was, 20-20 maybe, that did a study to see how well whistles worked when children used them. They had different children stand on a corner and blow their whistles, which they had been taught to do if they needed help. Well, people kept walking by them. Some looked irritated by the noise. Others may have thought they were playing. No one from a distance came running to see what the problem was. Conclusion: They didn't do shit. Maybe if someone actually saw someone attacking another person or abducting a child, they'd call 911. Most criminals are smart enough not to assault or kidnap in front of witnesses.

I don't think people will hear a whistle and immediately rush toward it. Many might be afraid to. At the most, maybe someone would call police, but what are the chances they'll get there in time? The kids blowing whistles and, like another poster above mentioned, car alarms going off are all just annoying noise and no one rushes to aid anyone.

Face it, if you follow liberal advice, you are doomed in the event you are attacked or the victim of a home invasion. Your best bet is to move to an area where there is low crime since it's the only way to reduce your chances of becoming a victim.

Somehow, I just don't have it in me to ask it of women..... That when confronted with an imminent rape, they should blow their way out of it.

Somehow I'd think the lady would prefer the "Judge" chambered in .410 gauge OO/ .45 Long Colt to "blow" the perp away.

Rape whistles. This just goes to prove what idiots left-wingers really are. If someone my size (who has size 11 hands and wears size 15eee shoes) is intent on committing such an heinous act as this, a rape whistle will do no good, but a .357, 9mm, .40 or .45 sure will put an end to it. Only a complete and total idiot would think a rape whistle would be a better weapon against a rapist than a gun.

Last edited:
Jesus christ this booze isn't strong enough to put me out! WTF?

If someone attacks you smash his fucking head in.

Whistles are in, self defense is out​

William A. Jacobson @ Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion:

At College Insurrection yesterday we posted Wash U. — Rape whistles in, guns still out, about the Whistle Program at Washington University in St. Louis.

So it was timely that I saw a tweet today about this post by rising star Gabriella Hoffman, Dear Fellow Females: Firearms, Not Rape Whistles, Best Deter Criminals:

The Left is relentless in their efforts to ban guns. They will stop at nothing to see every law abiding gun owner disarmed and helpless. It is also apparent that the Second Amendment means bupkis to them. Instead of using firearms to deter criminals, leftists have proposed women taking up rape whistles and scissors.

What?

We’re often told that women shouldn’t be able to handle guns because they’re “scary killing machines,” yet somehow we’re now expected to serve on the front lines. But I digress… Additionally, the Left views women as victims who must rely on the government from cradle to grave (think Life of Julia). What happened to the Left being about so-called women’s empowerment?​

Read more:
» Whistles are in, self defense is out - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

:lol:

scissors? They actually told them scissors over an actual knife.

a suggestion to everyone; learn self defense, take classes that teach you how to handle an armed or bigger crook.

Then learn how to use a knife.

no license, no permits, and at the range most crimes happen, easier to get out and faster than a gun.

Let me tell you about whistles...for a time, it was taught in survival classes that a whistle blown three times signified distress. Well, they sell a whistle that sounds a whole lot like a marmot. Guess what, marmots like to sound off in three-time intervals here.
Marmot or distressed "backwoodsman"...you choose.

If folks think a fuckin whistle will protect their wives or daughters have at it.
I'm only thankful my wife and daughter aren't that delusional and would tell me to cram my whistle somewhere unpleasant.

well at least they have free birth control, thanks to obama! Even though the economy still stinks.

Forum List

Back