White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

They are done.

Ya, and now you have however many fratboys pissed as hell at the school to say nothing of blacks. That's SO much better than letting them rant and rave in private.
It is unclear to me how this information came out in public...someone was on that bus who may have become upset took video and passed the video on to others who publicized it ...

Presumedly a guest of one of the frat members. Wouldn't think an actual member woulda made something the frat they volunteered to join does behind closed doors public. A guest might.
I wouldn't want to be that guy after this went viral.

But this is really what Obama and his paid race-baiters wanted. They couldn't find enough real examples of racism in America so they literally created them out of nothing. I'm sure they would have loved it to be a white middle-aged Tea Party Republican who likes shooting blacks. But until they can cause some crazy cracker to go nuts they'll settle for a bunch of stupid college kids that probably would have voted for Obama in the 2008 election if they had been old enough.

This is Hope & Change at work.
Just one thing on your mind all the time, huh.
?

I think it's clear you are incapable of seeing the big picture.

Nevermind

I'm pretty sure the fraternity is officially sanctioned by the university, therefore the rules and regulations of that university apply to all fraternity activities.

Yep, they were wrong. It was also wrong for looters to steal in Ferguson. It was also wrong to stand up in the US House of representatives and put your hands up in the air in solidarity over a lie and falsely accuse white cops all over the country of racism. It is also wrong for gangs of blacks to target whites on the street or in stores, shopping malls, and movie theaters for racist attacks. Or Eric Holder calling us cowards and racists.

I think whites are just plain fed up with the Bullshit.
None of which has anything to do with anything.
It has everything to do with it, and know it.

Oh I see, tell me Spock, with your inscrutable logic, what do those racist perceptions of yours have to do with this incident?

I'm just trying to give you some wisdom. Not my fault you have to go around with blinders on to maintain your uninformed opinions.

Wisdom? Oh I get it now, pretty funny. It's good when people like you can laugh at yourself.

Ya, and now you have however many fratboys pissed as hell at the school to say nothing of blacks. That's SO much better than letting them rant and rave in private.
It is unclear to me how this information came out in public...someone was on that bus who may have become upset took video and passed the video on to others who publicized it ...

Presumedly a guest of one of the frat members. Wouldn't think an actual member woulda made something the frat they volunteered to join does behind closed doors public. A guest might.

But this is really what Obama and his paid race-baiters wanted. They couldn't find enough real examples of racism in America so they literally created them out of nothing. I'm sure they would have loved it to be a white middle-aged Tea Party Republican who likes shooting blacks. But until they can cause some crazy cracker to go nuts they'll settle for a bunch of stupid college kids that probably would have voted for Obama in the 2008 election if they had been old enough.

Just one thing on your mind all the time, huh.
?

Nevermind

You may see a whole lot, but no one can tell from reading your posts.

?

Nevermind

Here is mudwhistle looking at "the Big picture"...rectum hell it nearly kilt him

Republican_Head-Up-Ass-2.jpg

Yep, they were wrong. It was also wrong for looters to steal in Ferguson. It was also wrong to stand up in the US House of representatives and put your hands up in the air in solidarity over a lie and falsely accuse white cops all over the country of racism. It is also wrong for gangs of blacks to target whites on the street or in stores, shopping malls, and movie theaters for racist attacks. Or Eric Holder calling us cowards and racists.

I think whites are just plain fed up with the Bullshit.

Oh I see, tell me Spock, with your inscrutable logic, what do those racist perceptions of yours have to do with this incident?

I'm just trying to give you some wisdom. Not my fault you have to go around with blinders on to maintain your uninformed opinions.

Wisdom? Oh I get it now, pretty funny. It's good when people like you can laugh at yourself.

But in reality, those of us who don't fall for these scams are laughing at gullible dipshits like you.

But in reality, those of us who don't fall for these scams are laughing at gullible dipshits like you.

Scams? I have no idea what you're babbling about.

You beat me to it. I was just going to post it. Here is the video.

Freedom of speech no???

And now they have the freedom to pack their shit and get out.

You do not know the back story of my conversations with Asclepias.

I don't really care.

Then don't bother replying to my posts.

Clearly.

Notwithstanding you are being manipulated and can't see it even when someone points it out to you. You're like Tyrion Lannisters' cousin Orson in Game Of Thrones crushing beetles like a retard and nothing Tyrion tells him can change his single-minded approach to his beetle crushing activities.

This video is reportedly of white college frat members acting racist. That's all you know because that's all you're being told. You don't even take time to question it's validity or ask questions about why now? My guess is the media will begin a series of similar videos from unknown sources proving that whites are racists. Who cares that the media refuses to cover the violence and overt racism from blacks that led up to these classless yet harmless displays.

Negative reinforcement doesn't work. You don't reward bad behaviour. You ignore it, not acklnowledge it.
They are done.

Leave it to those crafty Democrats to come up with a diabolical trap like that. Poor hapless racists, they fell for the set up, they never had a chance.

They are done.

Leave it to those crafty Democrats to come up with a diabolical trap like that. Poor hapless racists, they fell for the set up, they never had a chance.

Well, it is what Saul Alinsky followers do.

Read "Rules For Radicals".

Clearly.

Notwithstanding you are being manipulated and can't see it even when someone points it out to you. You're like Tyrion Lannisters' cousin Orson in Game Of Thrones crushing beetles like a retard and nothing Tyrion tells him can change his single-minded approach to his beetle crushing activities.

This video is reportedly of white college frat members acting racist. That's all you know because that's all you're being told. You don't even take time to question it's validity or ask questions about why now? My guess is the media will begin a series of similar videos from unknown sources proving that whites are racists. Who cares that the media refuses to cover the violence and overt racism from blacks that led up to these classless yet harmless displays.

Game of Thrones? What? You'll have to speak plain English if you're going to speak to me. Why don't you try it straight some time, you know, without all the flourish and bullshit.

Saul who?

Clearly.

Game of Thrones? What? You'll have to speak plain English if you're going to speak to me. Why don't you try it straight some time, you know, without all the flourish and bullshit.
Sorry if I'm talking over your head.

I didn't mean to confuse you. I meant to educate you, but I don't think you're capable of accepting knowledge from anything other than officially approved sources. You're too fucken closed minded.

Saul who?

Look it up and come back when you know something.

Clearly.

Sorry if I'm talking over your head.

I didn't mean to confuse you. I meant to educate you, but I don't think you're capable of accepting knowledge from anything other than officially approved sources. You're too fucken closed minded.

I think it's charming that the rest home provides internet access for an eccentric old gentleman like yourself.

Saul who?

Look it up and come back when you know something.

You mean you don't know? Then why do you mention what's his name that no one ever heard of before 2008?

Forum List

Back