White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

I guess a bus isn't private enough for you. Think it would be better if they did it in a cave in Tora Bora?

I'm pretty sure the fraternity is officially sanctioned by the university, therefore the rules and regulations of that university apply to all fraternity activities.

Yep, they were wrong. It was also wrong for looters to steal in Ferguson. It was also wrong to stand up in the US House of representatives and put your hands up in the air in solidarity over a lie and falsely accuse white cops all over the country of racism. It is also wrong for gangs of blacks to target whites on the street or in stores, shopping malls, and movie theaters for racist attacks. Or Eric Holder calling us cowards and racists.

I think whites are just plain fed up with the Bullshit.

Good Gawd, you just can't stay on topic, can you? I was just gonna say next it will be something about Obama and Eric Holder, but I see you've included Eric Holder.

Look, everyone doesn't have to read your talking -points and act like they're original thoughts. Some of the capacity to apply logic and reason to situations rather than just repeat what our media masters approve of.

It's clear Obama and his lapdog Al Sharpton have set back race relations in this country 50 years, and they really want it that way. Obama was never put in the White House to solve anything. He's incapable of that. He's there to start shit. To stirring the pot. To bring all of the bad and ill-will to the surface.

No that's not clear at all.
Of course not, not clear to retards. You mouth-breathers only know what you're told. You can't think for yourselves

You mean you don't know? Then why do you mention what's his name that no one ever heard of before 2008?

This is 2015 numbnuts. You've had 7 years to learn who Saul Alinsky is.
I guess I just don't care, and neither does anyone else.

Are they still blubbering about Saul Alinksy? Good grief.

He's apparently supposed to have had some profound influence on political thinking somewhere, only no one ever heard of him before 2008.

Hey, you don't have to repeat how ignorant you are.

You convinced me the first time.
Oh I see, so then you are obviously a student of what's his face. What was it that first attracted you to his philosophy?

You mean you don't know? Then why do you mention what's his name that no one ever heard of before 2008?

Good grief......are they still blubbering about Selma?

Still blubbering about slavery?
You can all blubber together while the adults talk about real stuff.

Real stuff meaning your sycophantic fantasies?

I've been waiting for a rational adult to join in on the discussion, but your boring posts seem to have chased em away. We've firmly established that you don't know shit and aren't interested in knowing shit.
:muahaha:

I'm pretty sure the fraternity is officially sanctioned by the university, therefore the rules and regulations of that university apply to all fraternity activities.

Yep, they were wrong. It was also wrong for looters to steal in Ferguson. It was also wrong to stand up in the US House of representatives and put your hands up in the air in solidarity over a lie and falsely accuse white cops all over the country of racism. It is also wrong for gangs of blacks to target whites on the street or in stores, shopping malls, and movie theaters for racist attacks. Or Eric Holder calling us cowards and racists.

Good Gawd, you just can't stay on topic, can you? I was just gonna say next it will be something about Obama and Eric Holder, but I see you've included Eric Holder.

Look, everyone doesn't have to read your talking -points and act like they're original thoughts. Some of the capacity to apply logic and reason to situations rather than just repeat what our media masters approve of.

It's clear Obama and his lapdog Al Sharpton have set back race relations in this country 50 years, and they really want it that way. Obama was never put in the White House to solve anything. He's incapable of that. He's there to start shit. To stirring the pot. To bring all of the bad and ill-will to the surface.

Of course not, not clear to retards. You mouth-breathers only know what you're told. You can't think for yourselves

Yes, well put, you've articulated your position so eloquently that I'm reminded of the Gettysburg Address.

I've been waiting for a rational adult to join in on the discussion, but your boring posts seem to have chased em away. We've firmly established that you don't know shit and aren't interested in knowing shit.

Well, I wish I had time to engage in your useless blabber, but I don't, and I'm not gonna. LOL!

Cya. :ahole-1:

He's apparently supposed to have had some profound influence on political thinking somewhere, only no one ever heard of him before 2008.

Oh I see, so then you are obviously a student of what's his face. What was it that first attracted you to his philosophy?
What makes you think I was attracted to a philosophical nightmare?

Only an extremely sick person uses his tactics as Hillary and Obama have.

Are you really this dumb or are you playacting, because it's not very convincing.

No doubt your expertise with shit is unrivaled on this forum.

Yes, well put, you've articulated your position so eloquently that I'm reminded of the Gettysburg Address.

Yes, it was amazing.

What's your point?

Well, I wish I had time to engage in your useless blabber, but I don't, and I'm not gonna. LOL!

Cya. :ahole-1:
Buhbye...chickenshit.

Are you really this dumb or are you playacting, because it's not very convincing.

No, I'm not acting, I really don't give a shit who what's his face is or what he supposedly stands for.

Oklahoma students protest fraternity s racist video

Now, if my son were in that video I dont think I'd be very proud of him. But dont people have the right to say things? Even things that are offensive to others? Do you think they ought to be kicked out of school just for some hijinks?
You have a right to say anything you want

You also have a right to face the consequences
So Russians under the old Soviet system had a right to free speech as long as they accepted they would be sent to the gulag.
Lib logic at its best.

Gulag?

Can't pick a more bizarre hyperbole?
Translation: I can't really refute that so I'll try to mock it instead.

If you are sanctioned for merely expressing an opinion then there is no freedom of speech.

Translation:
The Rabbi is foaming at the mouth again

Freedom of speech has never meant that there are no consequences for what you say
Reductio ad absurdum fallacy.
Rabbi rules!

No doubt your expertise with shit is unrivaled on this forum.

I'm talking to you, aren't I???'

Yes, it was amazing.

What's your point?

There's really not much to you. You're kind of an empty shell.

No, I'm not acting, I really don't give a shit who what's his face is or what he supposedly stands for.

Well, maybe it would strengthen your position if you had some clue what in the hell is being discussed rather than exposing your ignorance to the world.

Why did that clown choose the username "the Rabbi"?

as to the OP, justice has been served/the market worked its magic.

Yes, it was amazing.

What's your point?

There's really not much to you. You're kind of an empty shell.

If I'm an empty shell, what does that make you, oh he of little substance?

Well, maybe it would strengthen your position if you had some clue what in the hell is being discussed rather than exposing your ignorance to the world.

I know exactly what this thread is about, it's you who wants to wander off into irrelevant tangents.

Oklahoma students protest fraternity s racist video

Now, if my son were in that video I dont think I'd be very proud of him. But dont people have the right to say things? Even things that are offensive to others? Do you think they ought to be kicked out of school just for some hijinks?
You have a right to say anything you want

You also have a right to face the consequences
So Russians under the old Soviet system had a right to free speech as long as they accepted they would be sent to the gulag.
Lib logic at its best.

Gulag?

Can't pick a more bizarre hyperbole?
That our :up: The Rabbi.

Anyway, those racist kids are out of their little frat house now.
You really think they're racist? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back