White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

I guess I just don't care, and neither does anyone else.

Are they still blubbering about Saul Alinksy? Good grief.
Who is Saul Alinksy?
Are you really this dumb or just inherently dishonest?
I'm dumb because I dont know someone?

Amongst other things.

Yet you libs always claim to be so smart and enlightened.
Whats smart about knowing who Saul Alinksy is?

Who is Saul Alinksy?

Amongst other things.

Whats smart about knowing who Saul Alinksy is?

I didn't know who he was until RWers dug up his body. :p

Leave it to those crafty Democrats to come up with a diabolical trap like that. Poor hapless racists, they fell for the set up, they never had a chance.

Well, it is what Saul Alinsky followers do.

Read "Rules For Radicals".

Saul who?

Look it up and come back when you know something.

You mean you don't know? Then why do you mention what's his name that no one ever heard of before 2008?

This is 2015 numbnuts. You've had 7 years to learn who Saul Alinsky is.

Who the fuck cares about Saul Alinsky except paranoid rightwing nutjobs?

I guess I just don't care, and neither does anyone else.

Who is Saul Alinksy?

Amongst other things.

It only seems that way by comparison to people like you.

NORMAN, Okla. – A racist chant by several members of a University of Oklahoma fraternity that was caught on video led to outrage from the school's president and the organization's banishment from campus, but fallout from the incident appears far from over.

The incident also had a profound effect on many of the roughly 1,400 black students who attend the university's Norman campus.

"I was shocked they were just doing it openly on the bus, like they were proud of it," said Jared Scarborough, a junior in construction science who is African-American. "From the chant, you could tell they had done it before. It wasn't a first-time thing. And it was everybody. And the fist-pumping."

The Greek letters were removed Monday from the side of the sprawling, sand-colored brick house on a street lined with fraternity and sorority houses just west of the center of campus, and members were ordered to have their belongings removed by midnight Tuesday.

The Oklahoma football team decided to protest rather than practice on Monday. At the team's indoor practice facility, coach Bob Stoops led the way as players, joined by athletic director Joe Castiglione, walked arm-in-arm, wearing black.

University of Oklahoma students in racist chant controversy face expulsion Fox News

Yep. No problem here.

"Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is another racist refrain admittedly based on lies.

Ferguson is a celebration for Democrats. Looting and violence. When some white students predictably react, the media pounced. This what Ferguson was all about. Causing bigotry in kids that before where not prejudice.

I don't agree with this chant, but I understand it's motivation, and Democrats caused this mess in hopes that racial undertones that were long buried would come to the surface.

:bsflag:

Prove or STFU.

Pffttt...........the Democrats did not cause chanting on the bus. You're being daft. You STFU.

Proof the kids were Republicans? Does it even matter?

Well, it is what Saul Alinsky followers do.

Read "Rules For Radicals".

Saul who?

You mean you don't know? Then why do you mention what's his name that no one ever heard of before 2008?

Hillary Clinton, whose senior thesis in college was about him.

Saul who?

Wow.......forty years ago he was relevant

I can see why Conservatives are in such a frenzy

I realize you're stupid as fuck. But if you dont know history you dont the present. Alinsky was a figure of major influence among virtually all the leading Dems today. So it's important to know what he said and stood for.

Right wing Statists like The Ribeye champion the free market when it's used as a tool to exploit slave labor, but when it's used to give racist shitbags their comeuppance, oh noes, that's anathema to freedom man!

I realize you're stupid as fuck. But if you dont know history you dont the present. Alinsky was a figure of major influence among virtually all the leading Dems today. So it's important to know what he said and stood for.
Why is it important to know who he was and what he stood for?

Only in rightwing fantasies....you watch too much Glenn Beck

Can we talk Ayn Rand now?

You aren't being very cooperative, why don't you just understand what Republicans want you to understand? Get with the program. How else are they supposed to perpetuate their contrived narrative? Come on now.

Right wing Statists like The Ribeye champion the free market when it's used as a tool to exploit slave labor, but when it's used to give racist shitbags their comeuppance, oh noes, that's anathema to freedom man!
WTF are you talking about, billfold? There is no slave labor. No one is forced to take a job. There is no free market in this case about college students. It is purely authoritarian--the university sets rules and your're fucked. That's the way fuckhead fascist assholes like you want things.

You aren't being very cooperative, why don't you just understand what Republicans want you to understand? Get with the program. How else are they supposed to perpetuate their contrived narrative? Come on now.
I'm not a very pliable person.

Forum List

Back