White Culture

IM2

To the, OP just the OP! Did you have a problem with a white man Sir Riddley Scott directing a film American Gangster a project that glorified the life of Frank Lucas, played by Denzel Washington? Or do you have issues with only my people New Jersey Italians! Because you look very racist, just saying.
That film didn't glorify anything. It showed the complete life of Lucas including going to prison. You are white and a racist. I have a problem with that. You try calling everything racist that's a criticism of whites. Those like you tell us that we celebrate crime, when in reality whites have done that and all I'm doing is showing you the lie you have made yourself believe.

And Chicago is like a warzone. He should worry about his people. But it would be hilarious if he lived in a friendly white neighborhood!
Chicago is majority white. Chicago is not in the top 20 cities in this nation for violence. America is the most violent nation on the planet. It ain't just Chicago and whites are doing plenty of killing.

And raping, assaulting, Arson, larceny, property crime, whites lead in 27 out of 30 crime categories every single year, but you lecture us about crime.

Shut the fuck up.

He has no point. He's a virulent racist so he sees virulent racists everywhere he looks. It must be damned exhausting to hate that much.
No, I see racism where it is. Here at USMB and you are one of the racists.

There you go again! No, that's you who acted like the woke idiot the entire time. Going on about how to you, I have no right talking about black films. Trying to tell me what I can say, what I can't, so fuck you, and you know what is funny, the op never addressed my question. But you did for some odd reason. Take your white guilt to a thread about white guilt if you are White! But you could be anything like black you're a troll. So I'm not at any liberty to take your word. And by your own words, you have said you said trolling right-wingers like me, is Temping so how about you grow up and start acting 41? You lack any credibility. Did you get that troll?

View attachment 545392
There is no such thing as white guilt. There is such a thing as whites taking responsibility for the damage white racism has caused. Irresponsible whites like you, call that white guilt.

Last edited:
Chicago is majority white. Chicago is not in the top 20 cities in this nation for violence. America is the most violent nation on the planet. It ain't just Chicago and whites are doing plenty of killing.

And raping, assaulting, Arson, larceny, property crime, whites lead in 27 out of 30 crime categories every single year, but you lecture us about crime.

Shut the fuck up.
You are telling me to shut the fuck up, and I haven't opened my mouth. How about you grow a fucking brain?

That film didn't glorify anything. It showed the complete life of Lucas including going to prison. You are white and a racist. I have a problem with that. You try calling everything racist that's a criticism of whites. Those like you tell us that we celebrate crime, when in reality whites have done that and all I'm doing is showing you the lie you have made yourself believe.
That film glorified a drug trafficker!

Last edited:

Shut the fuck up.
Whites are outnumbered in Chicago.

IM2 You are Racist every day! You bash Whites like, we are spawns of Satan. Get yourself help, and when are you apologizing to my community you insult NJ Italians and call me racist for calling you out on your bullshit? Lol

Your racist stereotypes fail you.

Yours is the race who enslaved people because you are too lazy to work. Births out of wedlock do not mean fatherless children you white racist pos. And the first black president came from a single mom. She was white. More whites were born out of wedlock last year than blacks had births. And when you talk about booze and drugs:

View attachment 546058
View attachment 546061
View attachment 546062
View attachment 546063

Stop lying to yourself. Fix white culture and watch how other problems you put on other cultures as you lie to yourselves about your superiority stop being problems.
Its attitudes like yours that holds African Americans down...

IM2 You are Racist every day! You bash Whites like, we are spawns of Satan. Get yourself help, and when are you apologizing to my community you insult NJ Italians and call me racist for calling you out on your bullshit? Lol
Shut your white racist ass the hell up! Every day I enter this site I see loads of racist bullhit about blacks that you not only don't say anything about, you contribute your racism to them. So I am going to hold the mirror to your face until it stops. I won't be apologizing to white racists and you racists go around hollering about how blacks are racists for pointing out the truth. Whites made crime a corporate business and yet bitches like you want to lecture us about criminality.

History shows what whites have done. You brag about being superior when you do it. So you reap what you sow white man.

Deal with it.

Its attitudes like yours that holds African Americans down...
Wrong. Attitudes like mine create the changes needed for things to improve. Whites like you keep America from reaching it's true potential.

Wrong. Attitudes like mine create the changes needed for things to improve. Whites like you keep America from reaching it's true potential.
No you are wrong...we have had your attitude entrenched in the black community for decades and you are still whining....and attacking white folks...if you want to help speak the truth of what plagues the inner cities....

Shut your white racist ass the hell up! Every day I enter this site I see loads of racist bullhit about blacks that you not only don't say anything about, you contribute your racism to them. So I am going to hold the mirror to your face until it stops. I won't be apologizing to white racists and you racists go around hollering about how blacks are racists for pointing out the truth. Whites made crime a corporate business and yet bitches like you want to lecture us about criminality.

History shows what whites have done. You brag about being superior when you do it. So you reap what you sow white man.

Deal with it.
I'm just going to go off-topic Stop hating on the white culture! I'm also part Scottish! James Bond is a White Scottish character in the books, but racists like you want to piss on Ian Fleming's grave and get a black guy to play James Bond. How would they explain him going from a blue-eyed blond-haired white man to a black man? Why can't you people ever come up with your original stuff? Stop stealing white culture. That's cultural appropriation!

Forum List

Back