White Culture

Slade3200

White people are my people! I'm just trying to understand what your getting at if you are not my people, your not white, but I get the feeling like your trying to troll me, and it's not working.
Just because you and I share the same skin color doesn’t make me your people. You may want to claim me as somebody from your tribe but I certainly am not. I’d find much more in common with a kind hearted black woman than I would a hateful and divisive person like yourself. I associate myself with people by character not skin color. If I were to label a group as “my people” skin color would not be one of the criteria I’d use.

Just because you and I share the same skin color doesn’t make me your people. You may want to claim me as somebody from your tribe but I certainly am not. I’d find much more in common with a kind hearted black woman than I would a hateful and divisive person like yourself. I associate myself with people by character not skin color. If I were to label a group as “my people” skin color would not be one of the criteria I’d use.

Do We?

If a race riot breaks out it will be due to you white supremacists like it always has been. Whites like Slade won't get beat up because more than likely he'll be fight the white supremacists.
Yes, they would, They wouldn't care if that person! Was, not with anyone, it would be a race riot. But the only way blacks wouldn't hurt this person is if they were black in a race riot.

I guess I just don’t take the media as seriously as you do. You seem trapped in that brainwashed bubble. I don’t need friends like you whether there is a riot or not. I’m perfectly fine taking care of myself and my family.

my friendships are based on a persons character not skin color.

If a race riot breaks out where blacks are beating up whites because of their skin color then I think right there you have found your people
My people that's so racist of you!

You said my people are not yours, so your not white! You do get that right? That's what your saying!
Wrong, that’s what you’re trying to say I’m saying. How about you just simply read my words and try to understand what I’m saying instead of redefining it?

Gibberish is like this.

Slow it down! And try to articulate a real point!
I’ve been making points. They seem to have been going right over your head.

You realize you’re playing identity politics, right? A common trait of the Left

Wrong, that’s what you’re trying to say I’m saying. How about you just simply read my words and try to understand what I’m saying instead of redefining it?
No, you said when a race riot breaks out their my people, not yours. Those are your words, not mine!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back