White Culture

That makes zero difference in the fact that you are playing identity politics right now in this thread
There you go again! No, that's you who acted like the woke idiot the entire time. Going on about how to you, I have no right talking about black films. Trying to tell me what I can say, what I can't, so fuck you, and you know what is funny, the op never addressed my question. But you did for some odd reason. Take your white guilt to a thread about white guilt if you are White! But you could be anything like black you're a troll. So I'm not at any liberty to take your word. And by your own words, you have said you said trolling right-wingers like me, is Temping so how about you grow up and start acting 41? You lack any credibility. Did you get that troll?

242863492_1160024784524481_7110300632255488674_n.jpg

There you go again! No, that's you who acted like the woke idiot the entire time. Going on about how to you, I have no right talking about black films. Trying to tell me what I can say, what I can't, so fuck you, and you know what is funny, the op never addressed my question. But you did for some odd reason. Take your white guilt to a thread about white guilt if you are White! But you could be anything like black you're a troll. So I'm not at any liberty to take your word. And by your own words, you have said you said trolling right-wingers like me, is Temping so how about you grow up and start acting 41? You lack any credibility. Did you get that troll?

View attachment 545392
I never told you what to say and I never said you have no right to talk about black films. You just lied.

I did say you sounded like an idiot in the way you spoke about black films and that I, in no way, as a white man, am on your team or in your tribe.

IM2

To the, OP just the OP! Did you have a problem with a white man Sir Riddley Scott directing a film American Gangster a project that glorified the life of Frank Lucas, played by Denzel Washington? Or do you have issues with only my people New Jersey Italians! Because you look very racist, just saying.

Not to start a big argument here but those people in the video would not be considered white where I grew up. Meaning no offense to anyone.
Agreed, one is not white unless they have a sweater draped over their shoulders. Am I right or am I right?!

1633025117284.png

Where was this?
Florida , growing up in orange county Schools their ideas of Race were different then maybe the north eastern states . Those in the video would be called Mediterranean a'' sub race'' white people are those who genetics are from northern Europe. I posted in the past my views on Race and how it doesn't exist. But back then a lot of educated people did believe in it.

Because of their racism, white Americans have created a dysfunctional culture that wastes more than half of it's human resources.

Florida , growing up in orange county Schools their ideas of Race were different then maybe the north eastern states . Those in the video would be called Mediterranean a'' sub race'' white people are those who genetics are from northern Europe. I posted in the past my views on Race and how it doesn't exist. But back then a lot of educated people did believe in it.
Bullshit. I know people from Florida. What you said isn't true.

In the 1960s it was . It was in our text books and Encyclopedias. It was frowned on by some teachers but not others.
It is now. That's why white supremacists have been found in Floida Law enfrcement in recent years, why a mostly white jury let George Zimmerman walk, and we won't talk about what happened in Overton. All these things happened well after th 60's. There are far too many white who wrongly believe that just becaue signs were taken down and everybody can use the same bathrooms that racism from whites is gone.

This forum is evidence it hasn't gone anywhere.

Fix your fucked up dysfunctional culture. That's what. End your racism and watch the things you blame other races for doing go away
Fix yours....fatherless children....drugs...booze....lazyness....

Fix yours....fatherless children....drugs...booze....lazyness....

Your racist stereotypes fail you.

Yours is the race who enslaved people because you are too lazy to work. Births out of wedlock do not mean fatherless children you white racist pos. And the first black president came from a single mom. She was white. More whites were born out of wedlock last year than blacks had births. And when you talk about booze and drugs:

1633106200547.png

1633106298763.png

1633106345034.png

1633106384563.png

Stop lying to yourself. Fix white culture and watch how other problems you put on other cultures as you lie to yourselves about your superiority stop being problems.

Forum List

Back