White Culture

No. And this thread is not about blacks shooting each other in Chicago. But it is about those Olympic gymnasts and other little girls getting molested by an old white man. Or the young white girls raped by Jeffrey Epstain and Gislane Maxwell. Or the white mom who murdeted her children. I can keep going. This is about what whites do. I understand you can't face the truth, but it's here.
And what happens to all those criminals when their crimes are exposed? Everybody turns on them. They lose their friends, livelihoods get fair trials and sent to jail. Celebrities and politicians were so scared of what Epstein knew that he “committed suicide” in a jail cell that was open to observation as soon as someone had the suicide watch removed.

Last edited:
You can soeak for rap, but you can't speak for rock and roll. How conveneint.

I get tired of you peckerwoods and your games.
I can think of a couple of rock songs about violent crime. I fought the law and the law won, and I shot the sheriff. There are probably more, but those two are off the top of my head

Shut your white racist ass the hell up! Every day I enter this site I see loads of racist bullhit about blacks that you not only don't say anything about, you contribute your racism to them. So I am going to hold the mirror to your face until it stops. I won't be apologizing to white racists and you racists go around hollering about how blacks are racists for pointing out the truth. Whites made crime a corporate business and yet bitches like you want to lecture us about criminality.

History shows what whites have done. You brag about being superior when you do it. So you reap what you sow white man.

Deal with it.
I'm 25% Sicilian, and you are racist. You wouldn't cut down the film American Gangster. You wouldn't even call Frank Lucas a crook. But you would charge my kind that you would cut down a movie about NJ Italians? So you are a racist you'd never cut down your kind your people it is always White people, evil with you when we are not like that your living in a time that doesn't exist and do you live in a friendly white neighborhood are you like the type that hates whites but moves to our area? You wake up every day, look in the mirror, and wish you were white. You hate us because you are not us.

I can think of a couple of rock songs about violent crime. I fought the law and the law won, and I shot the sheriff. There are probably more, but those two are off the top of my head
The OP would run out of an Alice Cooper Rob Zombie concert! He couldn't handle the stage antics rap is crap. It's not music. It's garbage, no talent is required, all talk they talk about is drug dealing, how many hoes they have it's just stupid, and how much money they have.

This is Music!

This is shit!

I'm 25% Sicilian, and you are racist. You wouldn't cut down the film American Gangster. You wouldn't even call Frank Lucas a crook. But you would charge my kind that you would cut down a movie about NJ Italians? So you are a racist you'd never cut down your kind your people it is always White people, evil with you when we are not like that your living in a time that doesn't exist and do you live in a friendly white neighborhood are you like the type that hates whites but moves to our area? You wake up every day, look in the mirror, and wish you were white. You hate us because you are not us.
You are white. I don'thave to cut down any film to prove anything to you. Whites like you are the ones telling me how blacks celebrate crime and thug culture. So I showed one example where whites do it. I can go back to the many gangster movies with George Raft, Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney, Edward G. Robinson, and others about white celebrations of thugs. I can talk about Billy the Kid and white western outlaws made to be folk heroes. There was a reality TV show called growing up Gotti. So you can just stop whining because some italia crooks were made examples of.

You say I'm living in a time that no longer exists while you post racist bullshit on a daily basis. Look at your last 2 sentences. Pure racist, but I am living in timesx that don't exist. I have never wanted to be white and I have no reason to be jealous of people so scared, weak and insecure, that they made laws excluding people then act like it's such a great accomplishment because they have more that everyone they excluded.

You suffer from white fragillity. All was fine when you and others talked shit on blacks. But when you are shown the reality of ypur race, you can't face it.

You're right about one thing, we aren't living in the days where whites get to talk shit about us and we have to be quiet and take it. These aren't the days where whites could control blacks because most were illiterate and uneducated. We have been taught all of the white mans history. We have read the white mans racist laws and policies. We have seen the full measure of the white mans racist hypocry and alll of these things will continue to be shown to you as long as you post your racist bullshit about blacks.

The OP would run out of an Alice Cooper Rob Zombie concert! He couldn't handle the stage antics rap is crap. It's not music. It's garbage, no talent is required, all talk they talk about is drug dealing, how many hoes they have it's just stupid, and how much money they have.

This is Music!

This is shit!

hate to break it to you but both are music.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are white. I don'thave to cut down any film to prove anything to you. Whites like you are the ones telling me how blacks celebrate crime and thug culture. So I showed one example where whites do it. I can go back to the many gangster movies with George Raft, Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney, Edward G. Robinson, and others about white celebrations of thugs. I can talk about Billy the Kid and white western outlaws made to be folk heroes. There was a reality TV show called growing up Gotti. So you can just stop whining because some italia crooks were made examples of.

You say I'm living in a time that no longer exists while you post racist bullshit on a daily basis. Look at your last 2 sentences. Pure racist, but I am living in timesx that don't exist. I have never wanted to be white and I have no reason to be jealous of people so scared, weak and insecure, that they made laws excluding people then act like it's such a great accomplishment because they have more that everyone they excluded.

You suffer from white fragillity. All was fine when you and others talked shit on blacks. But when you are shown the reality of ypur race, you can't face it.

You're right about one thing, we aren't living in the days where whites get to talk shit about us and we have to be quiet and take it. These aren't the days where whites could control blacks because most were illiterate and uneducated. We have been taught all of the white mans history. We have read the white mans racist laws and policies. We have seen the full measure of the white mans racist hypocry and alll of these things will continue to be shown to you as long as you post your racist bullshit about blacks.
You are a black supremacist. And you are calling me racist? Lol, you singled out an entire ethnic group and called them thugs, and every day you make threads about how bad we whites are, you are Jealous of us! Of our safe towns excellent schools, and our features!

Last edited:
You are a black supremacist. And you are calling me racist? Lol, you singled out an entire ethnic group and called them thugs, and every day you make threads about how bad we whites are, you are Jealous of us! Of our safe towns excellent schools, and our features!
You are a racist. You have not seen any comment I have made declaring the supremacy of black people. Iposted an example of thugs in white culture. I make threads because every day I see white racst bullshit like the shit you posetd about me being jealous. You're a pussy who can't handle the truth. Just face whites started the thuggery here beginning with slavery, continued it with Jim Crw apartheid and keep going today while lying about how it doesn't exist.

This thread is called white culture. The movie I used for an example was about white people.

This video is not about hoes and wealth.

But as usual we see the racist double standard.

Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls​

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing​

You are a racist. You have not seen any comment I have made declaring the supremacy of black people. Iposted an example of thugs in white culture. I make threads because every day I see white racst bullshit like the shit you posetd about me being jealous. You're a pussy who can't handle the truth. Just face whites started the thuggery here beginning with slavery, continued it with Jim Crw apartheid and keep going today while lying about how it doesn't exist.

This thread is called white culture. The movie I used for an example was about white people.
Racist who me? Lol, you'd know about being a pussy. You got no balls all you do, is bitch about White people. You don't talk about black on black or black on White. You are jealous look at how unhinged you got from me saying that. You wish you had our hair, our features, our safe towns. You have been called out many times in different threads by people you wish you were white. As Glenn Danzig, said look at our accomplishments, why wouldn't I be proud to be white? IM2, Your people's success pales by comparison whites-only owned 3% of the trade. So blame your kind who enslaved your people and still enslave them in 2021 Africa! You are racist because you don't care about your people until a white cop kills them.

This is Music!

This is shit!

Alice Cooper is crap and I really don't listen to Curtis Jackson.

Rap is not the only music made by blacks, only racists hang on to rap.

R.L.Burnside - it's bad you know​

Maze - Color Blind

I Ain't BulletProof - George Clinton​

This is music. Not samples f songs stuck together. But putting samples toether to come out with songs is a talent and it goes to show the creative nature of black people.

Ask all those white artosts who got paid for doing covers of music done by black artists.

Forum List

Back