White Culture

Something is wrong with you
FU.jpg

HAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHH we are talking about black and white culture
You were calling me a liar and that's what we were talking about and then you randomly dropped a bunch of talking points like that was proving something. What were you trying to prove?

You were calling me a liar and that's what we were talking about and then you randomly dropped a bunch of talking points like that was proving something. What were you trying to prove?
I dropped FACTS that you are afraid of

Your just mad because you wanted a black mob film. I'm part Sicilian and what you are saying is ignorant and racist because I bet you were first in line to watch American Gangster in 2007! A film about a black thug!

Oh and, PS the film is celebrating James Gandolfini his son played him you wish you had actors as good as those two!

Whites don't make films like stomp the yard. We make great films!

Last edited:
It's time to stop trying to find equivalences and face reality. You run your mouth about a broken black culture when the reality is that white culture is worse.
Tupac did hang out with thugs! Did you see what was around Death Row records? You wish the blood street gang had the class the Italian mob has!

Your just mad because you wanted a black mob film. I'm part Sicilian and what you are saying is ignorant and racist because I bet you were first in line to watch American Gangster in 2007! A film about a black thug!

Oh and, PS the film is celebrating James Gandolfini his son played him you wish you had actors as good as those two!

Whites don't make films like stomp the yard. We make great films!

Don’t say “we” like you are part of a team that makes great films. You don’t get to take credit for the artistry of others. A black production assistant has more of a right to say “we” when talking about a white filmmaker than you do.

Don’t say “we” like you are part of a team that makes great films. You don’t get to take credit for the artistry of others. A black production assistant has more of a right to say “we” when talking about a white filmmaker than you do.
No blacks all make the same repetitive films. It's always about race, and they have it better here in America than they would in Africa dying from aids and, I went to film school. I'm working on stuff! And free speech! I will it say we because I'm not soft, I will defend my people!

Get back me to when a black make something epic like
Ben-Hur or Lord of the Rings! And don't use black panther because it rode the backs of the Avengers to 1 billion!

Last edited:
No blacks all make the same repetitive films. It's always about race, and they have it better here in America than they would in Africa dying from aids and, I went to film school. I'm working on stuff! And free speech! I will it say we because I'm not soft, I will defend my people!

Get back me to when a black make something epic like
Ben-Hur or Lord of the Rings! And don't use black panther because it rode the backs of the Avengers to 1 billion!
I’m white and I am certainly not one of your people. Don’t say we, I want nothing to do with people like you.

Well you think it's a documentary....so that invalidate your opinion.
And does Boyz in the Hood show us black culture.
It's entertainment you fucking idiot.
These lefties have no humor or imagination......

hint: Superman is not real and neither is Dumbo

Forum List

Back