White Family Of 3 Tortured, Murdered And Set On Fire By Crazed Black Man

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

This has been posted several times before. Its a terrible tragedy but you'll try to make it into yet another of your stoooopid race rants because, in what you call your "mind", no whites ever committed a crime.

You're sub-human garbage. The sooner you die, the better off we'll all be.

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

This has been posted several times before. Its a terrible tragedy but you'll try to make it into yet another of your stoooopid race rants because, in what you call your "mind", no whites ever committed a crime.

Why do you people hate Steve McGarrett so much?. From what I've seen and read from my short time here, he has contempt for black thugs and criminals. What's wrong with that? Do you admire this black murderer who is the topic of this thread?

Any comments?

mj-laughing.gif

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

Why do you people hate Steve McGarrett so much?. From what I've seen and read from my short time here, he has contempt for black thugs and criminals. What's wrong with that? Do you admire this black murderer who is the topic of this thread?

Unless you're just as racist as he is, you simply can't be serious.

Steve is sub-human garbage who believes that only Blacks (and others of color) commit crimes.

The sooner his kind is dead, the better.

Last edited:
Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

Sorry but that's not going to happen anytime soon. As a matter of fact, my kind are growing in numbers. We are taking our country back.

So incredibly horrible! A beautiful successful White family senselessly and brutally murdered. May they rest in Peace. So here we have again another white family murdered by another negro and the story will never see the light of day again thanks to another Jewish news editor.

Daron Dylon Wint suspected of killing Savvas Savopoulos and his family Daily Mail Online
He's a fellow greek. I think the rich will take notice of this killing. Why? Because he lived in a rich neighborhood. Police patrols will increase. Security alarm sales and gun sales will go up. And they will find this guy.

In poor neighborhoods none of that would happen

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

I'm pretty liberal but I too call out black society culture and the community as a whole because there is way too much violent crime in their communities. Anyone who denies it or says " whites commit murder too" aren't seeing that isnt apples to apples.

One only has to watch one of those lbs specials where they interview poor inner city black kids talking about how violent their communities are.

I blame men and women for not raising their kids right. Too many baby daddy's and baby mammas in the hood.

I don't believe that I've ever seen Steve say that whites don't commit crime.

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

So you're accusing him of turning an event that had nothing to do with race into a racial incident?Wow. Thats pretty much the entire ideology of the modern left. You should praise him.

People who call Steve racist say that when guys like me or Steve call out black people for at least being partially to blame for the situation they are in. Having kids you can't afford and won't raise is not whiteys fault.

So the black killer was an employee of the rich white guy.

Hmmm. Whats the motive?

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

So you're accusing him of turning an event that had nothing to do with race into a racial incident?Wow. Thats pretty much the entire ideology of the modern left. You should praise him.
Other than it was a black killing for green.

People who call Steve racist say that when guys like me or Steve call out black people for at least being partially to blame for the situation they are in. Having kids you can't afford and won't raise is not whiteys fault.
I have to agree. If the black culture is violent, it shouldn't be celebrated. And they have no reason to be angry with no one other than themselves. Time to end this pity-party. Nobody in America is prevented from being as successful as they want. There is a hip hop artist who calls himself Jay Zee that is close to being a billionaire. I take it he wasn't raised under white priviledge. Look at Oprah. A billionairess.

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

Sorry but that's not going to happen anytime soon. As a matter of fact, my kind are growing in numbers. We are taking our country back.
riley-cooper-racist-nigga-racist-meme.png

I have to agree. If the black culture is violent, it shouldn't be celebrated. And they have no reason to be angry with no one other than themselves. Time to end this pity-party. Nobody in America is prevented from being as successful as they want. There is a hip hop artist who calls himself Jay Zee that is close to being a billionaire. I take it he wasn't raised under white priviledge. Look at Oprah. A billionairess.
You people never see the blacks that don't live in the ghetto...............

You people never see the blacks that don't live in the ghetto...............
This people do. And I like it. I like the Black minority. The Black minority that act like human beings.

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

Steve is sub-human garbage who believes that only Blacks (and others of color) commit crimes.

As big a piece of shit you think Steve is, you are a bigger one Luddy. It's people like you that choose to ignore stories like this because it doesn't help the Agenda. Blacks have a real problem with crime, it's time everyone faces it. The DOJ crime statistics plainly show that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US.

Any comments?

Yeah.

Fuck off.

Luddly, your problem is you like bc, so you are a bit biased. In your eyes only conservatives ever do anything wrong, and a black person couldn't, because the majority vote liberal.

What a maroon, what a nin cow poop.

Forum List

Back