White Family Of 3 Tortured, Murdered And Set On Fire By Crazed Black Man

So incredibly horrible! A beautiful successful White family senselessly and brutally murdered. May they rest in Peace. So here we have again another white family murdered by another negro and the story will never see the light of day again thanks to another Jewish news editor.

Daron Dylon Wint suspected of killing Savvas Savopoulos and his family Daily Mail Online
You're a racist piece of fucking shit, you fucking stupid asshole. Too bad the same guy didn't get you, you deserve it, you walking piece of shit.fuck you, bastard, and fuck your mother too.

I don't believe that I've ever seen Steve say that whites don't commit crime.
People who call Steve racist say that when guys like me or Steve call out black people for at least being partially to blame for the situation they are in. Having kids you can't afford and won't raise is not whiteys fault.
I have to agree. If the black culture is violent, it shouldn't be celebrated. And they have no reason to be angry with no one other than themselves. Time to end this pity-party. Nobody in America is prevented from being as successful as they want. There is a hip hop artist who calls himself Jay Zee that is close to being a billionaire. I take it he wasn't raised under white priviledge. Look at Oprah. A billionairess.
Oprah went to switzerland and experienced racism. Apparently they didn't know who she was. Just another black american tourist they thought.

No matter what you do there will always be racist assholes in the world. Dont let that stop you.

Although I dont see my bosses hiring any blacks anytime soon. Seems just about everyone is a little racist where I work. Not everyone but they all seem comfortable talking negatively about blacks. I've even heard the n word used.

Forum List

Back