Police identify man suspected of killing CEO, his wife and their son in DC mansion - after finding h

No one ever disputed Whites kill more white people.

With almost all the murders committed by blacks....being of other blacks. Remember, blacks are also disproportionate victims of crime as well. White folks overwhelmingly kill white folks. Black folks overwhelmingly kill black folks.

Logically, if you're white..... have your security guard protect you from other white folks. But in your panty shitting hysterics, you're afraid of the scary black people. Despite the fact that almost all of their murders are of black folks.
That's right, White people, as far as crime goes, need to be far more worried of blacks than Whites, as the Black they meet is 8 times more likely to be a murderer than the white they meet.

With almost ever person killed by blacks being blacks. If you're white, you're almost 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than you are a black one.

But its the BLACK folks you're worried about?

Shrugs.....you're an idiot.

Logically, if you are a white, you want to stay as far away from black areas as possible, and in white areas, as white disproportionately commit less murders. Only 45% of murders are committed by Whites(despite being 75% of the population), and this includes Hispanics as White in the stat as well.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You're not thinking it through. As you are ignoring who murders who. Whites disproportionately kill other whites. More than any other racial group. And more than 80% of all white murder victims....were killed by white people. While almost all the folks killed by blacks....are black.

If you're white, its white people that are more likely to kill you. Not by a little. But by a factor of almost 5.

But in your little fear mongering fantasy, you need security guards to protect you from the scary back people?

Laughing......math isn't your strong suit, is it dipshit?
Of course, if you live in a white area, you are more likely to be murdered by a white. Well duh, because you live only around white people. But you are less likely to be murdered overall than if you lived in a mixed or black area, because blacks are 8 times more likely to murder than whites.

LOL that you are making the argument that Whites are safer around blacks. But your argument, Whites should leave Burlington and move to East St. Louis, by your logic, they would be safer there.

[

6a0133f1fb8812970b0168e9a56b88970c-pi
Your graph proves my point. The steep climb in incarceration rates occurred in the Mid to late 80s, and in the early 90s, the decline in overall crime rates began.

Obvious nonsense. /QUOTE]
Now you are just repeating yourself.

Your crazy catlady routine wont slow down the clock in your few remaining years in life.

Why would I need to change my tune....when it utterly destroys your entire argument. Incarceration rates increased for 25 years. And crime increased for 25 years.

And your argument goes 'poof'.
You already conceded the point that incarceration is responsible for 25% of the overall drop in crime, being one of the most significant factors. But in your mentally ill mind, admitting to this is somehow "destroying" my argument.

And your *own sources* cites 4 different reasons for crime reduction: imprisonment, policing, environmental changes and less cocaine abuse. With imprisonment barely 1/4 of it. And yet you ignore your own source to cling to your argument. And have jack shit to back your claims that 'integration caused the rise in crime'.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of?
Even if we accept the 1/4th number of the more liberal lesser incarceration camp, that is significant, and one of if not the most significant individual factor in the overall crime drop.

And the backpedaling continues. You went from this:

The only reason it is down in the last 30 years, not the last 50-60 years, is because of ever increasing incarceration rates, which you shitlibs would want to cut down on because of "muh racism" and "white privilege".

Steinlight

To this:

Even if we accept the 1/4th number of the more liberal lesser incarceration camp, that is significant, and one of if not the most significant individual factor in the overall crime drop.

Steinlight

From 'only' to '1/4th'...in a matter of hours. I do love to watch you run! And you're not done yet.

Your own source cited policing, environmental factors and lower rates of cocaine abuse as the causes for reduction as well.

There's no way we can split those up without each them being AT LEAST as significant as imprisonment. And many ways one or more of these other factors could be far MORE significant than imprisonment.

No one ever said it was one factor, once again, you make up things in your mind because you are some demented middle aged white catlady.

No one....except you [bold added for emphasis]:

The only reason it is down in the last 30 years, not the last 50-60 years, is because of ever increasing incarceration rates, which you shitlibs would want to cut down on because of "muh racism" and "white privilege".

Steinlight

So its the ONLY reason. But 'no one ever said it was one factor'. Um, were you lying then....or are you lying now? Because you're definitely lying.

Your graph proves my point. The steep climb in incarceration rates occurred in the Mid to late 80s, and in the early 90s, the decline in overall crime rates began.

Your crazy catlady routine wont slow down the clock in your few remaining years in life.

Why would I need to change my tune....when it utterly destroys your entire argument. Incarceration rates increased for 25 years. And crime increased for 25 years.

You already conceded the point that incarceration is responsible for 25% of the overall drop in crime, being one of the most significant factors. But in your mentally ill mind, admitting to this is somehow "destroying" my argument.

No, I haven't. I've said that the best sources you could offer said it 25%. Which, of course, obliterate your argument as well:

You've claimed that the only reason that crime went down over the last 30 years was because of incarceration. So by my standards or yours......you're fucked.

And of course, you still can't explain why incarceration rates increased for 25 years....but crime rates also increased. If incaraceration is the ONLY REASON that crime rates went down, then how is this possible? You've got 25 years of contradiction.

Keep running, dipshit.

And your *own sources* cites 4 different reasons for crime reduction: imprisonment, policing, environmental changes and less cocaine abuse. With imprisonment barely 1/4 of it. And yet you ignore your own source to cling to your argument. And have jack shit to back your claims that 'integration caused the rise in crime'.

Steinlight

To this:

Steinlight

From 'only' to '1/4th'...in a matter of hours. I do love to watch you run! And you're not done yet.

Your own source cited policing, environmental factors and lower rates of cocaine abuse as the causes for reduction as well.

There's no way we can split those up without each them being AT LEAST as significant as imprisonment. And many ways one or more of these other factors could be far MORE significant than imprisonment.

No one ever said it was one factor, once again, you make up things in your mind because you are some demented middle aged white catlady.

No one....except you:

Steinlight

So its the ONLY reason. But 'no one ever said it was one factor'. Um, were you lying then....or are you lying now? Because you're definitely lying.
No backpedaling. Never is there only one reason, Now you are reduced to playing word games after I already clarified, when common sense obviously dictates there are multiple factors in every situation. I never would honestly reduce crime reduction to one thing.

You are the dishonest one, throwing off 25% as no big deal when it is one of if not the most significant factor in crime reduction.

No, I haven't. I've said that the best sources you could offer said it 25%. Which, of course, obliterate your argument as well:

You've claimed that the only reason that crime went down over the last 30 years was because of incarceration. So by my standards or yours......you're fucked.

And of course, you still can't explain why incarceration rates increased for 25 years....but crime rates also increased. If incaraceration is the ONLY REASON that crime rates went down, then how is this possible? You've got 25 years of contradiction.

Keep running, dipshit.
Others factors could have come into play, we would have to study why the slow rise in the incarceration rate didn't immediately result in a drop. But the fact is, the steep rise in incarceration in the mid 80s is followed by a drop in crime in the early 90s, though overall crime reached its height in the early 80s. And incarceration is one of the main factors in this, even those on the liberal side accept the 25% figure at a minimum.

Steinlight

To this:

Steinlight

No one....except you:

Steinlight

No backpedaling. Never is there only one reason, Now you are reduced to playing word games after I already clarified, when common sense obviously dictates there are multiple factors in every situation. I never would honestly reduce crime reduction to one thing.

And by 'word games', you mean quoting you exactly and accurately?

Steinlight

You said that incarceration was the only reason that crime is down in the last 30 years. That wasn't a misquote. That wasn't taken out of context. That was your claim.

Laughing....and now you're desperately back pedalling, offering me caveats and exceptions, excuses and lies. About how no one 'ever' said that it was one reason. Except you, dipshit.

Point. Set. Match.

And the fact comes down to this. If we live in a white country, this wouldn't have happened, these people would have been alive today.

Steinlight

To this:

Steinlight

No one....except you:

Steinlight

Steinlight

You said that incarceration was the only reason that crime is down in the last 30 years. That wasn't a misquote. That wasn't taken out of context. That was your claim.

Laughing....and now you're desperately back pedalling, offering me caveats and exceptions, excuses and lies. About how no one 'ever' said that it was one reason. Except you, dipshit.

Point. Set. Match.
Yes, word games, once I clarified what I have said multiple times now that there is multiple factors. Continuing on that footing is mentally ill and a dishonest tactic in argument.

But then again, the reality is, you are the one on the flawed footing, as you denied any casual link between incarceration rates and lower crime rates. This link has been established, incarceration is responsible for 25% of the drop in crime rates, and you even concede it. I have thoroughly won this argument.

Others factors could have come into play, we would have to study why the slow rise in the incarceration rate didn't immediately result in a drop. But the fact is, the steep rise in incarceration in the mid 80s is followed by a drop in crime in the early 90s, though overall crime reached its height in the early 80s. And incarceration is one of the main factors in this, even those on the liberal side accept the 25% figure at a minimum.

A 'slow rise'? The incarceration rate increased by 400%. And yet the crime rate continued to climb while it happened. For 25 years.

You can't get around that. You can imagine 'other factors' that you can't even name, let alone factually support. You can change your story. You can tell us incarceration was the 'only reason' and then backpedal and say it was only a 'significant factor'.

But you can't change history. And for a full quarter century, history demonstrated that higher incarceration rates don't result in lower crime.

And the fact comes down to this. If we live in a white country, this wouldn't have happened, these people would have been alive today.

The crime rate for white on white violence has increased from the 60s as well. So even your StormFront white supremeist bullshit doesn't work.

The fact is, if you're white....its white people you have to watch out for. As you're almost 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than you are a black one. As black folks almost always kill other black folks.

A 'slow rise'? The incarceration rate increased by 400%. And yet the crime rate continued to climb while it happened. For 25 years.

You can't get around that. You can imagine 'other factors' that you can't even name, let alone factually support. You can change your story. You can tell us incarceration was the 'only reason' and then backpedal and say it was a 'significant factor'.

But you can't change history. And for a full quarter century, history demonstrated that higher incarceration rates don't result in lower crime.
A 400% increase? From when to when?

The crime rate for white on white violence has increased from the 60s as well. So even your StormFront white supremeist bullshit doesn't work.

The fact is, if you're white....its white people you have to watch out for. As you're almost 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than you are a black one. As black folks almost always kill other black folks.
Whites are more likely to be murdered Whites because White mostly live in White areas. But you do understand murder rates are lower in white areas than in black areas? You also understand White are disproportionately less likely to be a murderer, 8 times less likely than a black?

By your logic, are you saying a White person is safer in a black area than a white area, in East St.Louis than in Burlington, VT?

Steinlight

To this:

Steinlight

No one....except you:

Steinlight

Steinlight

Point. Set. Match.
Yes, word games, once I clarified what I have said multiple times now that there is multiple factors.

That wasn't a 'clarification'. That was an abandonment of your argument. Where you went from incarceration as the only reason. To at best, incarceration being a 'significant factor' making up about a quarter of the reason. With you still unable to explain why incarceration rates increased by 400%....but crime kept going up.

Worse, you lied. You claimed no one 'ever' said it was one reason. But you did. If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie about it. If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to run.

Yet you had to do both. Remember that. I certainly will.

Oh....and now that I've run you off your claims about incarceration, how about you try and back up your bullshit regarding integration causing the rise in crime, StormFront.

Steinlight

To this:

Steinlight

No one....except you:

Steinlight

Steinlight

Point. Set. Match.
Yes, word games, once I clarified what I have said multiple times now that there is multiple factors.

That wasn't a 'clarification'. That was an abandonment of your argument. Where you went from incarceration as the only reason. To at best, incarceration being a 'significant factor' making up about a quarter of the reason. With you still unable to explain why incarceration rates increased by 400%....but crime kept going up.

Worse, you lied. You claimed no one 'ever' said it was one reason. If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie about it. If your claim had merit, you wouldn't have had to run.

Yet you had to do both. Remember that. I certainly will.

Oh....and now that I've run you off your claims about incarceration, how about you try and back up your bullshit regarding integration causing the rise in crime, StormFront.
No abandonment, a clarification, for the I don't know what time now.

You have no footing to stand on, as you denied a causal relationship between crime and incarceration that has been proven and admitted by those who oppose current sentencing laws.

Again, where are you getting this 400% from?

Whites are more likely to be murdered Whites because White mostly live in White areas. But you do understand murder rates are lower in white areas than in black areas? You also understand White are disproportionately less likely to be a murderer, 8 times less likely than a black?

Again, for the slow learners and the willfully ignorant: but WHO do blacks kill? Its almost always black folks.

So who disproportionately kills white people? Who makes up more than 80% of the murderers of white people?

A: White people.

But you claim its the BLACK folks you're gonna need your security guard from in your South Africa fantasy?

Shrugs....you're an idiot.

Again, for the slow learners and the willfully ignorant: but WHO do blacks kill? Its almost always black folks.

So who disproportionately kills white people? Who makes up more than 80% of the murderers of white people?

A: White people.

But you claim its the BLACK folks you're gonna need your security guard from in your South Africa fantasy?

Shrugs....you're an idiot.
I agree, blacks are a bigger threat to themselves than Whites or the cops are. I wish you would explain this to your fellow shitlibs.

Black people live mostly in black areas, thus they are mostly killed by other black people.

White people live mostly in white areas, thus they are mostly killed by other white people.

However, Blacks, despite being only 13% of the population, commit more than 50% of the murders, and are 8 times more likely to murder than a white person.

So answer my question. Is a White person safer living in a White area or a black area?

Nope. That was a straight up, tail between your legs backpedal. Where I forced you to go from 'incarceration is the only reason for the reduction in crime' to 'incarceration could be a significant factor'. You ran so hard from you had to lie as you scurried away...insisting that no one 'ever' said it was one cause.

No one....except you. You lied. If your claims had merit....you wouldn't have had to lie. You wouldn't have had to run.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of, Stormfront?
You have no footing to stand on, as you denied a causal relationship between crime and incarceration that has been proven and admitted by those who oppose current sentencing laws.

I have 25 years of history where incarceration rates skyrocketed and yet crime rates kept increasing. Exactly the opposite of what you insist should have happened. And when I press you to explain this quarter century contradiction to your argument.......you imagined 'other factors'. What 'other factors'?

Smiling......You don't have a clue. Even you can't explain your bullshit.

However, Blacks, despite being only 13% of the population, commit more than 50% of the murders, and are 8 times more likely to murder than a white person.

And they kill other black folks almost exclusively. As you well know. Whereas whites disproportionately kill white folks. ANd here's where your fantasy breaks:

Now rich whites are experiencing what working/middle class whites have had to experience for half a century with "integration". Expect these home invasions with rape, torture and murder to become more common as the US becomes a country with a larger third world population.

You were telling us of black folks coming into white homes to rape, torture and murder....knowing full well that blacks almost exclusively kill black folks. And that white are nearly 5 times more likely to be killed by whites than a black person.

Do the 'rich whites' live in the black areas? Or did you just abandon your batshit yet again?

You fear mongers are so easy.

Nope. That was a straight up, tail between your legs backpedal. Where I forced you to go from 'incarceration is the only reason for the reduction in crime' to 'incarceration could be a significant factor'. You ran so hard from you had to lie as you scurried away...insisting that no one 'ever' said it was one cause.

No one....except you. You lied. If your claims had merit....you wouldn't have had to lie. You wouldn't have had to run.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of, Stormfront?

I have 25 years of history where incarceration rates skyrocketed and yet crime rates kept increasing. Exactly the opposite of what you insist should have happened. And when I press you to explain this quarter century contradiction to your argument.......you imagined 'other factors'. What 'other factors'?

Smiling......You don't have a clue. Even you can't explain your bullshit.
I never lied, I clarified my statements and you keep beating a non-point. I never said could be a significant factor, I said it is a significant causal factor, established by experts you have yet to debunk. You even conceded at one point it was a causal factor.

So you accept the 25% figure on one hand, than deny it on the other. Do you accept this figure or not?

What is the 400% increase you spoke of before? Incarceration by your graph didn't "skyrocket" until the mid 80s, even your graph shows this.

Forum List

Back