White Flight 2: Americans fleeing in masses to whiter states and/or Southern states.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What's so great about Oregon? Everyone's moving there

Everyone with a brain knows America's future is in the South. The economies are booming. Jobs are plentiful. Housing is far more affordable. The food, weather, women and football are better. Crucial military bases are here. The South now also has a larger population than the North or West Coast. The South is quickly becoming THE power center of the United States.

And of course....."White Flight" part 2.

States people are moving to the most:
1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina
Top 10 round up.....Texas. Colorado. Oklahoma. Vermont. Idaho. Florida. Nevada.

In short......people are fleeing to go to places that are whiter and/or more Southern. The urban liberal shit holes up North have driven people with means away. Shocked right?

States people are fleeing:
NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI
Well.....pretty much the entire Northeast/Midwest

People like Guno or PaintMyHouse.....they of course lie about who they are in real life.

So you guys....you can move down here too. We'll get you a nice entry level job in a mail room or cleaning toilets at one of our countless beach hotels. You can work your way up and have a better life here. Maybe you can serve us drinks on the golf courses.

But everyone sees it and knows the reality. Wanna live well and live safe? Gotta move South. Or...to a lily white state like Oregon.

In a few years we might have black states like we have black cities now!

Eventually yes. There will always be whites in big cities. Just like arrogant white liberals who preach diversity....but only live in white parts of NYC or Chicago.

I moved with my family to Oregon from Cali many years ago, and I've got to tell you, this place sucks.

In Western Oregon, expect to see gray skies, or rain for months at a time.
This winter so far, for instance is the winter from hell. It has rained for weeks now, with just a one day break here and there.
Pretty much since the 1st of October it's been mostly gray dark and wet.

We have been spoiled by several mild winters, but this winter is looking like the classic Western Oregon winter.

Also, with each passing year Oregon becomes bluer and bluer.
Along the I-5 corridor Eugene, Salem, and Portland make ALL the political decisions for the rest of the state, and those decisions are liberal through and through.

Oregon, also is an expensive place to live, and in fact don't know how it ranks right now, but several years back it ranked #1 for the WORST place for retirees to live.

Too wet.
Too gray.
Too expensive.
Too liberal.

My advice, RUN, don't walk away from here !

I'll be getting the hell out in a few more years.

Everyone with a brain knows America's future is in the South. The economies are booming. Jobs are plentiful. Housing is far more affordable. The food, weather, women and football are better. Crucial military bases are here. The South now also has a larger population than the North or West Coast. The South is quickly becoming THE power center of the United States.

1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina

In short......people are fleeing to go to places that are whiter and/or more Southern. The urban liberal shit holes up North have driven people with means away. Shocked right?

NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI
Baby boomers moving to the cheap taker states. Nothing surprising. Hopefully our coties and northern states can support their retirements.

I'm tempted to do it myself. I miss southern hospitality. Northern libs are rude and arrogant. Western Wa is no stranger to gray dark days either and the Seattle libs control the state, almost had a Republican governor a few cycles back but they took it from him and recounted the votes until they came up right.

The south does have some muggy ass summers though and lots of bugs.

People like Guno or PaintMyHouse.....they of course lie about who they are in real life.

So you guys....you can move down here too. We'll get you a nice entry level job in a mail room or cleaning toilets at one of our countless beach hotels. You can work your way up and have a better life here. Maybe you can serve us drinks on the golf courses.

But everyone sees it and knows the reality. Wanna live well and live safe? Gotta move South. Or...to a lily white state like Oregon.

If I could live in Oregon again I would but my COPD is making me have to move to New Mexico soon...

As for living in States like Illinois, well most people do not realize how red state Illinois can truly be. Yes, you have Chicago and it burbs but outside that one region of the state the state of Illinois is actually more red than the State of Texas, and if I were to move back to Illinois I would live in Southern Illinois before living in Progressive Liberal Chicago.

Also most people believe Texas is Tea Party Conservative but the reality is Texas is more of a Liberal State than most would realize. Yes, the upper government is dark red but a good majority of the bigger city governments are Democratic blue.

Also Texas is a minority-majority state which mean the state has more minorities than whites within it borders.

So as people are fleeing Northern states the reality is the states they are fleeing to like Texas are not as red conservative as some might believe...

No thanks. Though I do love the South, I love Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania more.

1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina

NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI

It's perfectly understandable why people are fleeing the States that within 10 years will resemble total Ghettoes, with the drug gangs, crack whores, pimps, scary looking hookers and the vulgar Bling Bling.

I moved with my family to Oregon from Cali many years ago, and I've got to tell you, this place sucks.

In Western Oregon, expect to see gray skies, or rain for months at a time.
This winter so far, for instance is the winter from hell. It has rained for weeks now, with just a one day break here and there.
Pretty much since the 1st of October it's been mostly gray dark and wet.

We have been spoiled by several mild winters, but this winter is looking like the classic Western Oregon winter.

Also, with each passing year Oregon becomes bluer and bluer.
Along the I-5 corridor Eugene, Salem, and Portland make ALL the political decisions for the rest of the state, and those decisions are liberal through and through.

Oregon, also is an expensive place to live, and in fact don't know how it ranks right now, but several years back it ranked #1 for the WORST place for retirees to live.

Too wet.
Too gray.
Too expensive.
Too liberal.

My advice, RUN, don't walk away from here !

I'll be getting the hell out in a few more years.

I was in Portland last fall. I admit...I like the infrastructure. Very easy to get around. But...a lot of hippies and liberals.

Oregon and Seattle seems like a place where white liberals move because they want to get away from blacks but won't say so....so they move there to remain tolerant but be away from blacks.

1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina

NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI

Uh....can you find Oregon on a map?

I'm tempted to do it myself. I miss southern hospitality. Northern libs are rude and arrogant. Western Wa is no stranger to gray dark days either and the Seattle libs control the state, almost had a Republican governor a few cycles back but they took it from him and recounted the votes until they came up right.

I love people from The South, they have good manners and are naturally friendly. Also The South's architecture is very charming, the Antebellum structures.

You should consider Tennessee/Western NC/Upstate SC. Beautiful mountains. Not as humid. Far fewer bugs. Few liberals. Low taxes. Lots of jobs...especially in the areas near Greenville SC and Knoxville TN.

The Northern Liberals are rude and arrogant because they think they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, when of course as we know they don't.

1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina

NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI

Uh....can you find Oregon on a map?

Haha...oh man....I get it...like I'm so dumb I don't even know where Oregon is? Bro....for real...you should try out for SNL or Comedy Central. You're THAT good. Seriously bro. Go to NYC and audition. You might be the next Seinfeld or Eddie Murphy.

You should consider Tennessee/Western NC/Upstate SC. Beautiful mountains. Not as humid. Far fewer bugs. Few liberals. Low taxes. Lots of jobs...especially in the areas near Greenville SC and Knoxville TN.
I might look into it, I'd hate to retire here and it ain't too far off. I was stationed in Wilmington, NC, lived in Georgia and Mississippi. They're different folks than here.

1. Oregon
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina

NY
NJ
OH
PA
MI

It's perfectly understandable why people are fleeing the States that within 10 years will resemble total Ghettoes, with the drug gangs, crack whores, pimps, scary looking hookers and the vulgar Bling Bling.

Holy shit, you're an idiot.

I might look into it, I'd hate to retire here and it ain't too far off. I was stationed in Wilmington, NC, lived in Georgia and Mississippi. They're different folks than here.

My favorite place in the South is Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I'm retiring there. Best kept secret in America.

Forum List

Back