"White flight." Racist or not?

But when Shaquanda with her five illegitimate bastard kids does because government programs allow her to buy something she can't maintain, it does.

Are these people welcome to move in beside you?

up-L02OAVOLHDU29KLK.jpg

They couldn't.

plus they bring our real estate down.
I don't think if Lebron james or Kobe Bryant moved into your neighborhood the real estate prices would go down. If anything, they would go UP!

But when Shaquanda with her five illegitimate bastard kids does because government programs allow her to buy something she can't maintain, it does.
The sub-prime scam was over a long time ago. Didn't you know? I am curious about one thing, though. Where do all those WHITE Shaquandas live in your neighborhood? YEAH THESE PEOPLE:::::::::::

familybytentgrannylargewebview.jpg

The results of it are still around. Good thing I moved out.

It's the 6th most dangerous city and you contend that means it's run well? About the only thing it's being run is into the ground. Been there lately.
The conversation was between Meathead and me. We were discussing the list he posted citing the ten most SEGREGATED cities. Off the top of my head I brought to his attention the fact that Atlanta, a black run city, was NOT on that list. In contrasting Atlanta and Detroit I noted that Atlanta was nowhere near as badly managed . Further, Atlanta is managed better than some White run cities.

My source indicates Atlanta is 9th on the list of Most Dangerous Cities in the USA. That does not equate to poor management or governance. It is nothing like Detroit or White run failing cities like Stockton, CA. do you understand now?

Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together.

this about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

now because you move out an area you might not FEEL SAFE in you are labeled a racist

Maybe the guberment will pass a law saying you can't move unless you ask them permission first

I'd rather be called a "racist" than to come home to a beaten wife:

A White thug beating your wife is better? Have you even considered THAT possibility?

The odds are against that happening. Check the FBI crime statistics and you'll see for yourself. Or ... remain blind to the facts. Your choice.

If your idea of White Fight is as a tactic to avoid crime, perhaps it is YOU who should be reviewing the FBI statistical data. Look at the numbers again. Your wife is far more likely to be attacked, raped or killed by a white person than a black one. And that goes for YOU too!

I'm not saying that whites are saints. Drugs, booze, mental disorders, etc. are contributors to criminal behavior regardless of race. What I'm saying is that it's been my personal experience that the crimes that have been perpetrated upon me or my property have been at the hands of non-whites and I'm also saying that blacks are a much smaller population group than whites but commit more violent crimes on average than whites do. Sorry but that's simply a fact. Just look at America's prison population and the numbers speak for themselves.

The odds are against that happening. Check the FBI crime statistics and you'll see for yourself. Or ... remain blind to the facts. Your choice.
FBI crime stats say whites rape and do other violent crimes against other whites. Post the stats you are claiming show a different story.

All races commit crimes but young, black males have grabbed the lion's share. Again ... I don't create the facts ... I just report them.
You just created your own "facts" when you said the odds were against a white thug beating you. The problem is that the exact opposite is actually a real fact. Try reporting that.

I'm 54. I've lived in predominantly white neighborhoods for most of my life. But the burglaries and property crimes that have taken place against me have been almost exclusively committed by non-whites. When I was a kid, the two or three times I was physically attacked was by bigger and older Hispanics. There ... there's your facts.
Those may be facts to you but to me your claims are all anecdotal.

All said and done ... it doesn't matter to me how you view my claims. What matters is that I have the right to move away from areas where I've experienced the greatest amount of crime. Those areas have always had a high black or Hispanic population.

You are closer to the truth than you might realize. The Black Madonna was popular in Europe and Russia at one time.

448px-BlackMadonna06390011.JPG
Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
Yeah, Mary and Joseph were actually Egyptian.
I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.
You're assuming without any basis in fact. However, the lineage quoted in the Gospel states that any Egyptian blood in the family was from the lineage of Ishmael, not Isaac. Hebrews are distant cousins with Arabs, not blood relatives.
You do realize that the original Hebrews and Arabs were Black dont you?
Cleopatra wuz black.

Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
Yeah, Mary and Joseph were actually Egyptian.
I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.
You're assuming without any basis in fact. However, the lineage quoted in the Gospel states that any Egyptian blood in the family was from the lineage of Ishmael, not Isaac. Hebrews are distant cousins with Arabs, not blood relatives.
You do realize that the original Hebrews and Arabs were Black dont you?
Cleopatra wuz black.
She was actually more Persian than Black but you could say she was Black.

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.
While white flight could be termed bigoted there is no way its racist. There is no disadvantage to Blacks if whites move away. If white people dont want to live by Black people let them move.

Really? Detroit is doing soooo well right now....
What does that have to do with my post? Black and white people moved away from Detroit after the jobs left.

Apparently the blacks stayed since the latest census numbers show it being over 82% black and only slightly over 10% white.
No dummy. More lower income Blacks moved in.

A White thug beating your wife is better? Have you even considered THAT possibility?

FBI crime stats say whites rape and do other violent crimes against other whites. Post the stats you are claiming show a different story.

All races commit crimes but young, black males have grabbed the lion's share. Again ... I don't create the facts ... I just report them.
You just created your own "facts" when you said the odds were against a white thug beating you. The problem is that the exact opposite is actually a real fact. Try reporting that.

I'm 54. I've lived in predominantly white neighborhoods for most of my life. But the burglaries and property crimes that have taken place against me have been almost exclusively committed by non-whites. When I was a kid, the two or three times I was physically attacked was by bigger and older Hispanics. There ... there's your facts.
Thats your own story. That statistics say you are an anomaly. You cant think everyone shares your same story.

I don't think if Lebron james or Kobe Bryant moved into your neighborhood the real estate prices would go down. If anything, they would go UP!

Thats only because Jim Bob is afeared that Blacks will interbreed with them.

It's the 6th most dangerous city and you contend that means it's run well? About the only thing it's being run is into the ground. Been there lately.
The conversation was between Meathead and me. We were discussing the list he posted citing the ten most SEGREGATED cities. Off the top of my head I brought to his attention the fact that Atlanta, a black run city, was NOT on that list. In contrasting Atlanta and Detroit I noted that Atlanta was nowhere near as badly managed . Further, Atlanta is managed better than some White run cities.

My source indicates Atlanta is 9th on the list of Most Dangerous Cities in the USA. Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency does not equate to poor management or governance. It is nothing like Detroit or White run failing cities like Stockton, CA. do you understand now?

Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together.

Stop trying to modify my position to give substance to your strawman. I never said Atlanta was well managed I just said it was better managed than many white run cities. If you cannot see the difference between Atlanta and Detroit or White run Stockton California, there's no benefit in continuing our conversation . BTW, your insistence that," Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together," would mean your champion of governance, Ronald Reagan, was a failure. After all, the crime rate for the entire country under his tenure was even higher than it is today.

In this article we apply age-standardization methods to the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Crime Survey (NCS) to determine whether the drop in the nation's Crime Rate from 1980 to 1988 (the Reagan period) is due to changes in the age structure of the population.

Our major findings are that the age-adjusted Crime Index increases 7% in the UCR but declines 7% in the NCS. This contrasts to a 4% drop in the crude UCR index rate and 17% drop in the crude NCS index rate. Overall, the age adjustment explains the entire drop (100% +) in the reported or crude index rate in the UCR and about 60% of the drop in the NCS. When examined over a longer period — 1976 to 1988 — the UCR shows rates that, fluctuate but tend to rise overall, whereas the NCS shows fairly stable or slightly declining rates.

The crime-fighting stance of the Reagan years which emphasized stricter enforcement and greater sanction threat (aimed mainly at street crime and drug trafficking) dramatically increased rates of imprisonment. But no discernible reduction in crime rates occurred, suggesting that no law enforcement strategy can be confidently recommended as a remedy to the nation's crime problem.

http://m.jrc.sagepub.com/content/28/3/330.short

Last edited:

now because you move out an area you might not FEEL SAFE in you are labeled a racist

Maybe the guberment will pass a law saying you can't move unless you ask them permission first

Have you ever considered the idea that some white on white crimes are more prevalent because those whites no longer live in black neighborhoods. Logical!

My source indicates Atlanta is 9th on the list of Most Dangerous Cities in the USA. Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency does not equate to poor management or governance. It is nothing like Detroit or White run failing cities like Stockton, CA. do you understand now?

Stop trying to modify my position to give substance to your strawman. I never said Atlanta was well managed I just said it was better managed than many white run cities. If you cannot see the difference between Atlanta and Detroit or White run Stockton California, there's no benefit in continuing our conversation . BTW, your insistence that," Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together," would mean your champion of governance, Ronald Reagan, was a failure. After all, the crime rate for the entire country under his tenure was even higher than it is today.

In this article we apply age-standardization methods to the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Crime Survey (NCS) to determine whether the drop in the nation's Crime Rate from 1980 to 1988 (the Reagan period) is due to changes in the age structure of the population.

Our major findings are that the age-adjusted Crime Index increases 7% in the UCR but declines 7% in the NCS. This contrasts to a 4% drop in the crude UCR index rate and 17% drop in the crude NCS index rate. Overall, the age adjustment explains the entire drop (100% +) in the reported or crude index rate in the UCR and about 60% of the drop in the NCS. When examined over a longer period — 1976 to 1988 — the UCR shows rates that, fluctuate but tend to rise overall, whereas the NCS shows fairly stable or slightly declining rates.

The crime-fighting stance of the Reagan years which emphasized stricter enforcement and greater sanction threat (aimed mainly at street crime and drug trafficking) dramatically increased rates of imprisonment. But no discernible reduction in crime rates occurred, suggesting that no law enforcement strategy can be confidently recommended as a remedy to the nation's crime problem.

Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency

Your Reagan example is faulty since the crime problem is a local issue for the most part and Reagan didn't govern on the local level. If you can't understand that difference, it's not wonder the black bastard birth rate is over 70%. Want to stop crime, stop the males of your kind from impregnating young girls then running off and not supporting their own damn kids.

Thats only because Jim Bob is afeared that Blacks will interbreed with them.

That's because Shaquanda is given special treatment as a black slut because someone is afraid she might yell racism if told no.

I had no such fear. I simply moved out when your kind started moving in.

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.
While white flight could be termed bigoted there is no way its racist. There is no disadvantage to Blacks if whites move away. If white people dont want to live by Black people let them move.

Really? Detroit is doing soooo well right now....
What does that have to do with my post? Black and white people moved away from Detroit after the jobs left.

Apparently the blacks stayed since the latest census numbers show it being over 82% black and only slightly over 10% white.
No dummy. More lower income Blacks moved in.

Whatever eases your mind.

If your idea of White Fight is as a tactic to avoid crime, perhaps it is YOU who should be reviewing the FBI statistical data. Look at the numbers again. Your wife is far more likely to be attacked, raped or killed by a white person than a black one. And that goes for YOU too!

I'm not saying that whites are saints. Drugs, booze, mental disorders, etc. are contributors to criminal behavior regardless of race. What I'm saying is that it's been my personal experience that the crimes that have been perpetrated upon me or my property have been at the hands of non-whites and I'm also saying that blacks are a much smaller population group than whites but commit more violent crimes on average than whites do. Sorry but that's simply a fact. Just look at America's prison population and the numbers speak for themselves.

I guess you are an exception and represent an anomaly of the FBI statistics which clearly show that a White person is more likely to be victimized by a another White than a Black person.

Have you ever considered the idea that some white on white crimes are more prevalent because those whites no longer live in black neighborhoods. Logical!

Perhaps you are on to something there. When all the White thugs leave the Black neighborhoods they infest... those Black neighborhoods will be safer! Please take them with you!

I guess you are an exception and represent an anomaly of the FBI statistics which clearly show that a White person is more likely to be victimized by a another White than a Black person.

If that's actually the case then consider two important points:

1) The population of whites is much higher than the population of blacks so you're not actually comparing apples to apples.
2) Since white flight is a reality then it comes as no surprise that whites would be committing crimes against whites since only whites are in the neighborhood.

Simple logic.

Now ... we must still agree that blacks commit more violent crimes (overall) than whites even though their population levels are much lower.

Are these people welcome to move in beside you?

up-L02OAVOLHDU29KLK.jpg

They couldn't.
This is a free country and these White Shaquandas have every right to live where they please. Those government programs will see to it! Heh heh heh! Will you hold on with these White poor folk as neighbors until a middle classed black family moves in? Its the color that matters, right? Not the status!

If that's actually the case then consider two important points:

1) The population of whites is much higher than the population of blacks so you're not actually comparing apples to apples.
2) Since white flight is a reality then it comes as no surprise that whites would be committing crimes against whites since only whites are in the neighborhood.

Simple logic.

Now ... we must still agree that blacks commit more violent crimes (overall) than whites even though their population levels are much lower.
I am glad you brought up that apples to apples argument. Lets get real.
The crime rates in cities with populations over 20,000 are NOT the same across the board, Agreed? In some cities there are more Blacks than whites and in some cities there are more Blacks than Whites. In some cities Whites commit more crimes than blacks in raw numbers as well as proportionally. Your national statistic doesnt mean a thingfor two reasons:

1. Most Blacks are not criminals and

2. those statistics are based on ARRESTS, not actual crimes. Ill throw a 3rd reason in just for GP:

3. Reporting agencies have an incentive to inflate Black crime statistics. White conservatives are known to be devious and self serving bas-turds...so why would any objective person believe those statistics to be true.

Forum List

Back