White flight

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blacks complain that they have no services, stores, jobs, opportunities in their communities. But then they have communities that are full of crime & violence. Subject to looting & arson at any time.
Are these problems not of their own doing? Why would any proprietor open a business in an area with these conditions? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if you have problems with your neighbor, burning down your own house is not the solution.

Blacks complain that they have no services, stores, jobs, opportunities in their communities. But then they have communities that are full of crime & violence. Subject to looting & arson at any time.
Are these problems not of their own doing? Why would any proprietor open a business in an area with these conditions? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if you have problems with your neighbor, burning down your own house is not the solution.
which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.

• Banned
which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.
Welcome to 2016. Feel free to join us at any time

Now that you have all resources, land, opportunity you pretend to be magnanimous. :laugh:

• Banned
Now that you have all resources, land, opportunity you pretend to be magnanimous. :laugh:
I have what I worked for. Nothing more

And blacks have excuses.

• Banned
Native Americans had their land stolen/conquered. They were subject to being confined to smaller & smaller spaces until they had virtually nothing left.
When was the last time you saw Indians burn down their own reservation?
In fact they did quite the opposite in many cases and have created great wealth for themselves.
You know what they didn't do? Find excuses for their failures

You worked in a privileged space created by centuries of white only AA.

Native Americans had their land stolen/conquered. They were subject to being confined to smaller & smaller spaces until they had virtually nothing left.
In fact they did quite the opposite in many cases and have created great wealth for themselves.
So why are they the worst off demographic in the US even though they still retained their history and culture?

Nonsense. And btw I'm currently working for a wealthy black family who also fled then crime ridden areas. Their daughter was lost to the chaos and they are now raising their grandson who happens to be one of the most respectful kids I've ever seen. Did my white Privilege also afford them this opportunity?

So why are they the worst off demographic in the US even though they still retained their history and culture?
Retaining it =/= reliving it daily

Nonsense. And btw I'm currently working for a wealthy black family who also fled then crime ridden areas. Their daughter was lost to the chaos and they are now raising their grandson is happens to be one of the most respectful kids I've ever seen. Did my white Privilege also afford them this opportunity?
Youre white priviledge had nothing to do with what they did. They had to work much harder than you to get what they got.

nothing stopping blacks from building communities now, all you can do is dig up lies from the past to justify the sorry state of the black man

What is your point in saying that?

Nonsense. And btw I'm currently working for a wealthy black family who also fled then crime ridden areas. Their daughter was lost to the chaos and they are now raising their grandson is happens to be one of the most respectful kids I've ever seen. Did my white Privilege also afford them this opportunity?
Youre white priviledge had nothing to do with what they did. They had to work much harder than you to get what they got.

bullshit, prove it. Prove that Lebron James worked harder than Larry Bird

Hahahahahaha

Delusional nonsense. I came from a broken home & prison for fucks sake.

nothing stopping blacks from building communities now, all you can do is dig up lies from the past to justify the sorry state of the black man
Thats correct. Nothing stopping the Black masses now but centuries of brainwashing and ethnic cleansing. Once they stop whining and outwork whites regardless of the hurdles whites impose they will do just what their ancestors did in places like Black Wall Street.

What is your point in saying that?
Remembering your past vs reliving your past.

bullshit, prove it. Prove that Lebron James worked harder than Larry Bird
You work for Lebron James?

Forum List

Back