White flight

Native Americans had their land stolen/conquered. They were subject to being confined to smaller & smaller spaces until they had virtually nothing left.
When was the last time you saw Indians burn down their own reservation?
In fact they did quite the opposite in many cases and have created great wealth for themselves.
You know what they didn't do? Find excuses for their failures
So why are they the worst off demographic in the US even though they still retained their history and culture?
Retaining it =/= reliving it daily
What is your point in saying that?
Remembering your past vs reliving your past.
What does that have to do with what I said? Are you saying its a bad thing to remember your past?

Blacks complain that they have no services, stores, jobs, opportunities in their communities. But then they have communities that are full of crime & violence. Subject to looting & arson at any time.
Are these problems not of their own doing? Why would any proprietor open a business in an area with these conditions? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if you have problems with your neighbor, burning down your own house is not the solution.
which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.

nothing stopping blacks from building communities now, all you can do is dig up lies from the past to justify the sorry state of the black man
Thats correct. Nothing stopping the Black masses now but centuries of brainwashing and ethnic cleansing. Once they stop whining and outwork whites regardless of the hurdles whites impose they will do just what their ancestors did in places like Black Wall Street.

'once they stop whining', can you give me a date?

Blacks complain that they have no services, stores, jobs, opportunities in their communities. But then they have communities that are full of crime & violence. Subject to looting & arson at any time.
Are these problems not of their own doing? Why would any proprietor open a business in an area with these conditions? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if you have problems with your neighbor, burning down your own house is not the solution.
which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.
Ethnic cleansing??? LOL.

Native Americans had their land stolen/conquered. They were subject to being confined to smaller & smaller spaces until they had virtually nothing left.
In fact they did quite the opposite in many cases and have created great wealth for themselves.
So why are they the worst off demographic in the US even though they still retained their history and culture?
What does that have to do with what I said? Are you saying its a bad thing to remember your past?
I'm saying too many Blacks are stuck in the past. They're angsty & rudderless with no leadership.

nothing stopping blacks from building communities now, all you can do is dig up lies from the past to justify the sorry state of the black man
Thats correct. Nothing stopping the Black masses now but centuries of brainwashing and ethnic cleansing. Once they stop whining and outwork whites regardless of the hurdles whites impose they will do just what their ancestors did in places like Black Wall Street.

'once they stop whining', can you give me a date?
A date with who?

You can dwell on the past and and get nowhere or think of your present and future success and get educated.

I'm saying too many Blacks are stuck in the past. They're angsty & rudderless with no leadership.
I agree but then whites like to kill Black leaders so theres that.

You can dwell on the past and and get nowhere or think of your present and future success and get educated.
Youre not telling me anything I dont know and you didnt answer my question.

Have you ever considered trying to find a solution rather than an excuse? You SEEM to be a bit open on the subject but slam the door too soon

which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous Democrat whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by Democrat whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.

You're welcome I fixed it for you

Have you ever considered trying to find a solution rather than an excuse? You SEEM to be a bit open on the subject but slam the door too soon
I'm all about solutions. I hate excuses but I dont pretend there are not factual reasons. My solution was to outwork whites and it worked. So now I teach other Blacks to do the same thing. That starts with teaching them the reasons for our conditions. Then I challenge them and ask if they are going to let whites keep them down.

which came first? when Blacks had their own communities they frequently built thriving communities which jealous Democrat whites promptly burned to the ground. After decades of this and other ethnic cleansing practices by Democrat whites we have arrived at the modern day results you are complaining about.

You're welcome I fixed it for you
That was when the democrats were actually the equivalent of present day republicans but thank you for pointing that out.

Welcome to 2016. Feel free to join us at any time
Now that you have all resources, land, opportunity you pretend to be magnanimous. :laugh:
I have what I worked for. Nothing more
You worked in a privileged space created by centuries of white only AA.
Nonsense. And btw I'm currently working for a wealthy black family who also fled then crime ridden areas. Their daughter was lost to the chaos and they are now raising their grandson is happens to be one of the most respectful kids I've ever seen. Did my white Privilege also afford them this opportunity?
Youre white priviledge had nothing to do with what they did. They had to work much harder than you to get what they got.

but they DID and most don't. Therein lies the issue. Regardless of race, anyone that has had any type of historical challenges or setbacks has to work harder than the next person......just to overcome what had held them back in the past, in order to be taken seriously in the present. Not to constantly fall back on what/who got them down in the first place.

Hard to believe a past that is so real, has been made a joke by the current culture.

I am saying if people are stuck in the past, they certainly go anywhere. If anything, learn how far the opportunities have come since the days of slavery and take advantage of them.

No one today is a slave...we all have to stop with the excuses. White, black, and brown.

I'm all about solutions. I hate excuses but I dont pretend there are not factual reasons. My solution was to outwork whites and it worked. So now I teach other Blacks to do the same thing. That starts with teaching them the reasons for our conditions. Then I challenge them and ask if they are going to let whites keep them down.
That sounds like half solution & half unnecessary hatred. I have taught all my employees to work harder than everyone else. The added hatred of the past is not necessary to get someone to strive to be better.
I have taken uneducated potheads and turned them into successful contractors over the years. All without an included pity party

Now that you have all resources, land, opportunity you pretend to be magnanimous. :laugh:
I have what I worked for. Nothing more
You worked in a privileged space created by centuries of white only AA.
Nonsense. And btw I'm currently working for a wealthy black family who also fled then crime ridden areas. Their daughter was lost to the chaos and they are now raising their grandson is happens to be one of the most respectful kids I've ever seen. Did my white Privilege also afford them this opportunity?
Youre white priviledge had nothing to do with what they did. They had to work much harder than you to get what they got.

but they DID and most don't. Therein lies the issue. Regardless of race, anyone that has had any type of historical challenges or setbacks has to work harder than the next person......just to overcome what had held them back in the past, in order to be taken seriously in the present. Not to constantly fall back on what/who got them down in the first place.
its weird you dont see the grave injustice in what you just said. Why should Blacks have to work harder than whites just to get the same thing whites have? I know whites need help against competition but where is your sense of pride and fairness?

I am saying if people are stuck in the past, they certainly go anywhere. If anything, learn how far the opportunities have come since the days of slavery and take advantage of them.

No one today is a slave...we all have to stop with the excuses. White, black, and brown.
Who said anything about being stuck in the past? I asked if remembering your past was a bad thing or not. I agree people need to stop with the excuses but the damn sure better understand the reasons if they want to be successful.

Negroes generally have IQs in the low eighties.
They are living in a world with other races with IQs generally in the triple digits.
Negroes are mankind's 'Special Needs' race.
Don't blame the other races for this reality.
Don't call people who are just telling the facts 'racist'.
Blame GOD!
What the fuck he was thinking we'll never know!
The fact that the negro will always 'block vote' for the 'Santa Claus' Party proves they are the LIB's 'Special Needs' 'short bus' race.
If the negro didn't vote for the LIB Santa Claus Party the LIBs would never win an election again.
It's like the LIBs every four years go into the 'Special Needs' class and promise all the people a sucker if they take off their cloths. The sucker never is given. The victims put their clothes back on and wait for another four years to be promised the same fucking lie.

Last edited:

it is bad to be a delusional liar about it

Forum List

Back