White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

That said, some of the comments in this thread, and just the general tenor of most of the threads recently, really do remind me of how much I dislike a lot of you racist, low IQ, half-wit assholes. This is not the kind of company I like to keep.

I'm checking outta this dive. I'm surprised a few of your doors haven't been kicked down yet, to be perfectly honest.
I spend less and less time here as the idiot box is making these folks insane.

All of them, both on the left and the right have no ability to think for themselves.

The propaganda arms of the establishment are whipping them all into a frenzy of hatred, depression and anxiety. Soon they will not even wait to call the fuzz, they will just start shooting each other.

:cuckoo:

Perfect. A RW person says that they are leaving because they don’t want to be associated with low IQ racists who call themselves conservatives and you BOTH SIDES the matter.

Both sides my ass.

From the time of the shouted command to the firing of the pistol was what? A second? In order to respond to the orders the average civilian would have to react like a Marine Recruit a week before graduation. Where unquestioned and immediate obedience is strongest.

I just saw where the cop resigned. He knows it is a bad shooting. He knows that literally no one could have obeyed that command.

Let’s for the sake of argument say that the victim was holding a gun. The police did not identify themselves. Perhaps she saw light moving in the yard and armed herself. I would. Most of you cheering this cop would too. Would your deaths also be justified and great?

The truth is you have to think. What the cop could have done, should have done, is knock on the door and announce. If there are baddies inside then chances are they flee. From the door you can have cover in case the baddies do start shooting. You aren’t surprised or startled walking in anyone’s yard.

We may never know if she was armed. If she was it was certainly in response to something she saw or heard. A common precaution that you idiots who are glad she died would take in a moment.

If anything. This incident shows again the flaw in current police training. The idea that you have to be aggressive and shoot first. More thinking is required.

It also shows you should never call the cops.

The concerned neighbor would have better served his friend by calling her.

As Amber Guyger's conviction demonstrated, that officer picked the wrong state for a cop to shoot someone to death in their own home.

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.
Fort Worth Police shoot homeowner 6 times.
The reason why this News story didn't make the national News was because the Press could not hype it into a racial issue to help the dirty racist and totally corrupt Democratic Party, because the homeowner was white.
You dumb liberal bigots are manipulated by the left wing Press and Hollywood 24/7.
The police shoot more than twice as many white suspects per year as black suspects, but guess which ones get all of the attention.
It was not made into a racial injustice issue to incite hate and fear.
There were no protests or threats of racial violence.
His family is suing.

Rookie Police Officer Shot Fort Worth Homeowner Six Times

Based on that story, it was a bad shoot. Homeowner investigates someone in his garage and the cops gun him down?

Seriously, you aren't for real, are you? The home owner was "sneaking around her back rooms with lights off at 2 AM"? The policeman's job is to shoot homeowners who "sneak around in their back rooms in the dark at 2 AM"? You are fucking insane.

I am not going to fault a police officer for being on edge while investigating anything in that part of town. He had no idea what was going on in that house. He didn't know who was in or what kind of weapons they were armed with. Turns out he was justified in being concern, because there was apparently a gun inside a drawer. If that lady grabbed the gun she could have killed every single officer. Are they supposed to wait to be fired at before defending themselves? Sorry, but the police have every right to live too. In Iraq or Afghanistan if our troops believe an enemy may be in a house, they don't go knock first. They light the place up and then they clear it. If anything is a problem, it's that our police do not have the firepower they need. We need to start giving every police unit up armored humvees with mounted M2 or M240s or even MK19s for the more dangerous no-go zones often occupied ethnic gangs. Our streets are a war zone and the sooner we recognize this start equipping our police for real anti-insurgency action, the sooner we can retake control of our country and bring back law & order. Until that happens our police officers will continue to be slaughtered on our streets while the liberals cry every time one of their thuggish foot soldiers is killed. As for this particular woman, we have no idea what kind of stuff she could have been up to in her private life. To act as if she is fully innocent is outright ignorant. These lower class people who live in these areas are almost always working together to fight the system. If she wasn't part their terrorist organization, then why are so many of them out there protesting her death? Come on. There is clearly a connection. She was nurse. How many time did she patch up some insurgent after he ambushed one of our officers on patrol?

Let's face reality of what's going on. There is an uprising taking place and it needs to be squashed.

You are so goddamned divorced from reality that this rant does not even deserve a serious response.

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.

Given Amber Guyger was just convicted about 30 miles east for shooting a man in his own home....I'd say murder is definitely on the table.

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article236067328.html

Body cam footage of the shooting!

Atatiana Jefferson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.
It wasn't murder. She didn't comply and put her hands up when told too. Also yes, it doesn't matter if she had a degree from Xavier. She no matter what would have got on welfare, or her kids would have. It's genetically bred into them that they apply for it no matter what the circumstances are in their lives.
You realize the kids won't need welfare now, right?

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.
It wasn't murder. She didn't comply and put her hands up when told too. Also yes, it doesn't matter if she had a degree from Xavier. She no matter what would have got on welfare, or her kids would have. It's genetically bred into them that they apply for it no matter what the circumstances are in their lives.

I don't think that's the kind of 'welfare check' that the cop was sent to look into.

I don't think that's the kind of 'welfare check' that the cop was sent to look into.
They're gonna get a big payday, IOW.

She had it coming.
The Press coverage of police shootings is racially biased to help the Democratic Party maintain its control over minority Voters.
No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
Tell you what, when they stop shooting innocent black people, it won't be about us anymore, ya think

This wasn't a racial thing. Just a cop who didn't know what he was doing.
I think it was more than that.

He probably views that public as the enemy. And as such, is afraid of everyone he comes in contact with. . . many police are like that now.

I even saw one poster on here refer to "rules of engagement?"

:wtf:This is a civilian population that supposedly a police force is there to protect. But that should be a BIG indicator of how police and some folks view plebes. . . .AS THE ENEMY. Communities are to patrolled and have money extorted from.

Almost certainly. The bigger question is...will that cop face criminal charges.

If Amber Guyger was convicted for murdering a man in his own home, I think that cop should definitely be worried about similar charges.

Seriously, you aren't for real, are you? The home owner was "sneaking around her back rooms with lights off at 2 AM"? The policeman's job is to shoot homeowners who "sneak around in their back rooms in the dark at 2 AM"? You are fucking insane.

I am not going to fault a police officer for being on edge while investigating anything in that part of town. He had no idea what was going on in that house. He didn't know who was in or what kind of weapons they were armed with. Turns out he was justified in being concern, because there was apparently a gun inside a drawer. If that lady grabbed the gun she could have killed every single officer. Are they supposed to wait to be fired at before defending themselves? Sorry, but the police have every right to live too. In Iraq or Afghanistan if our troops believe an enemy may be in a house, they don't go knock first. They light the place up and then they clear it. If anything is a problem, it's that our police do not have the firepower they need. We need to start giving every police unit up armored humvees with mounted M2 or M240s or even MK19s for the more dangerous no-go zones often occupied ethnic gangs. Our streets are a war zone and the sooner we recognize this start equipping our police for real anti-insurgency action, the sooner we can retake control of our country and bring back law & order. Until that happens our police officers will continue to be slaughtered on our streets while the liberals cry every time one of their thuggish foot soldiers is killed. As for this particular woman, we have no idea what kind of stuff she could have been up to in her private life. To act as if she is fully innocent is outright ignorant. These lower class people who live in these areas are almost always working together to fight the system. If she wasn't part their terrorist organization, then why are so many of them out there protesting her death? Come on. There is clearly a connection. She was nurse. How many time did she patch up some insurgent after he ambushed one of our officers on patrol?

Let's face reality of what's going on. There is an uprising taking place and it needs to be squashed.
lplgt.jpg

I hope someone has flagged you and taken your arms away. . .. . . .

Almost certainly. The bigger question is...is that cop going to face charges.

If Amber Guyger was convicted for murdering a man in his own home, I think that cop should definitely be worried about similar charges.
I'd say he will face charges. All he had to do is knock on the door. More and more I find myself not wanting the call the police for anything. However, I find the whole thing disgusting with how the media is playing the race card. Race baiters should be horse whipped.

I'd say he will face charges. All he had to do is knock on the door. More and more I find myself not wanting the call the police for anything. However, I find the whole thing disgusting with how the media is playing the race card. Race baiters should be horse whipped.

I think he should be charged. He pointlessly escalated the encounter, shooting to death the woman he was sent to check up on.

It sounds to me like you want to throw the bill of rights out the window. The only thing we would have to do to greatly reduce the violence in our country today is stop letting violent offenders out of prison. But no one seems to want to talk about that. Not one of the politicians I have contacted about that fact has even bothered to reply.

I think he should be charged. He pointlessly escalated the encounter, shooting to death the woman he was sent to check up on.
That's what it looks like to me, even more so now that he has resigned.

That's what it looks like to me, even more so now that he has resigned.

The chief indicated that the cop resigned before he could be fired. An even worse sign.

lplgt.jpg

I hope someone has flagged you and taken your arms away. . .. . . .
905d0d16cf1dfd1078f4c53a9098b36e.jpg

You are so goddamned divorced from reality that this rant does not even deserve a serious response.
I'm thinking PTSD?

Still fighting that war that will never end in his mind. . . . :dunno:

Given Amber Guyger was just convicted about 30 miles east for shooting a man in his own home....I'd say murder is definitely on the table.
White cops are in an impossible position

Investigating a prowler at 2am in the dark means 3 possible outcomes

and two of them are bad

Its a wonder that white cops even stay on the job if they are forced to deal with black people

Forum List

Back