🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article236067328.html

Body cam footage of the shooting!

Atatiana Jefferson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.
It wasn't murder. She didn't comply and put her hands up when told too. Also yes, it doesn't matter if she had a degree from Xavier. She no matter what would have got on welfare, or her kids would have. It's genetically bred into them that they apply for it no matter what the circumstances are in their lives.

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.

Until it is investigated, you are not giving them the benefit of the doubt. It must be a Crimson Tide thing not to understand that words have meanings.

Absolutely it was cold blooded murder and the police who are sovereign citizens will not be jailed or prosecuted.
It wasn't murder. She wouldn't comply and put her hands up when told. That was pure justification to put her down.

Absolutely it was cold blooded murder and the police who are sovereign citizens will not be jailed or prosecuted.
These incidents will continue until daunting examples are made of public servants who fail is..:

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.
So the dickheads on the left, want the government to take all our guns away, so then something like this can happen? What a bunch of fucking idiots.
You're right.
Black people should be arming themselves.
Do you have an issue with black people arming themselves?

It wasn't murder. She didn't comply and put her hands up when told too. Also yes, it doesn't matter if she had a degree from Xavier. She no matter what would have got on welfare, or her kids would have. It's genetically bred into them that they apply for it no matter what the circumstances are in their lives.

The officer did not identify himself as police. So not complying makes sense, considering he was shining a light on her.

The rest of your post our is just ignorant.

What is maddening about all this, is that neither of these black victims who have died at the hands of cowardly cops, ever called upon the law to help them. All these people did to die, was to be black; minding their own fuckin business inside their homes and having their DOORS OPEN.

What if this woman did have a gun, she's inside her home, minding her own fuckin business, hears shit outside....and now she's dead????Any reasonable homeowner/gun owner would have done the same damn thing out of protecting ourselves.

She had it coming.
The Press coverage of police shootings is racially biased to help the Democratic Party maintain its control over minority Voters.
No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
Tell you what, when they stop shooting innocent black people, it won't be about us anymore, ya think
IMO, few innocent blacks get shot by the cops. At least from what I see.

It wasn't murder. She wouldn't comply and put her hands up when told. That was pure justification to put her down.

She had only 1 second to comply, not enough time for anyone to put their hands up. The cop yelling from outside the house must have also been confusing to her and not very clear.

Agreed. She didn't have time to comprehend who it was out side telling her "hands up" she only had less than one second. How the F was she even supposed to comply? It's understandable that cops should be cautious at 2 AM in the morning but.... how can it not go through this cop's mind that although there is a chance there might be a perp nearby.... there is also a greater chance that the Home Owner or a kid might also be present? How a cop can fire so quickly through a window into someones house i don't understand, other than he was afraid.

She had it coming.
The Press coverage of police shootings is racially biased to help the Democratic Party maintain its control over minority Voters.
No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
Tell you what, when they stop shooting innocent black people, it won't be about us anymore, ya think

This wasn't a racial thing. Just a cop who didn't know what he was doing.

Forum List

Back