White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

Not a thing on that list is worthy of being shot to death.

That sentiment that you expressed there is why pretty much every American is a threat to police officers. We're literally all passive insurgents. Even I find myself being on the wrong side of the law & order, but at least I quickly correct myself before I get myself killed for doing something stupid like not showing my hands when police are near by.

Get killed for something stupid like looking out my window into my own backyard? You really yearn for a police state, don't you?

These conservatives most certainly do...The only time they whine about indivual liberties and freedom is when it comes to their god or guns. Otherwise, they want a police state from hell that kills people in cold blood for just looking out their window. Sick.

19 pages and y’all still haven’t figured out that you’re being trolled? Fer fucks sake...

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.

Once again you are invited to Not come here. This is still a rare incident with millions of police interactions with the public everyday. When things go well and police are helpful to the community, its just not going to make the Tommy headlines. You know bad things happen everywhere despite the fact that there are good people, so if you want acid thrown in your face and then get stabbed your chances are better in England than they are in Texas. good luck to you.
..VERY VERY rare..there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--NOT counting traffic stops
..there are about 250 blacks shot by cops per year--
the vast majority armed and dangerous,
..so there are how many unjustified shootings of blacks by cops per year?? 3-maybe
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

----now--this shooting appears to be totally wrong..like others have said, you don't go around snooping in someone's yard in the dark!!!!!!!! = stupid!!!
..it's not murder--of course--but he should go to jail for a long time

...if you carry a firearm, you have a HUGE responsibility ---I would say one of the greatest
...if you use it ''wrongly'' --you should get a HUGE punishment

Seriously, you aren't for real, are you? The home owner was "sneaking around her back rooms with lights off at 2 AM"? The policeman's job is to shoot homeowners who "sneak around in their back rooms in the dark at 2 AM"? You are fucking insane.

I am not going to fault a police officer for being on edge while investigating anything in that part of town. He had no idea what was going on in that house. He didn't know who was in or what kind of weapons they were armed with. Turns out he was justified in being concern, because there was apparently a gun inside a drawer. If that lady grabbed the gun she could have killed every single officer. Are they supposed to wait to be fired at before defending themselves? Sorry, but the police have every right to live too. In Iraq or Afghanistan if our troops believe an enemy may be in a house, they don't go knock first. They light the place up and then they clear it. If anything is a problem, it's that our police do not have the firepower they need. We need to start giving every police unit up armored humvees with mounted M2 or M240s or even MK19s for the more dangerous no-go zones often occupied ethnic gangs. Our streets are a war zone and the sooner we recognize this start equipping our police for real anti-insurgency action, the sooner we can retake control of our country and bring back law & order. Until that happens our police officers will continue to be slaughtered on our streets while the liberals cry every time one of their thuggish foot soldiers is killed. As for this particular woman, we have no idea what kind of stuff she could have been up to in her private life. To act as if she is fully innocent is outright ignorant. These lower class people who live in these areas are almost always working together to fight the system. If she wasn't part their terrorist organization, then why are so many of them out there protesting her death? Come on. There is clearly a connection. She was nurse. How many time did she patch up some insurgent after he ambushed one of our officers on patrol?

Let's face reality of what's going on. There is an uprising taking place and it needs to be squashed.

You are so goddamned divorced from reality that this rant does not even deserve a serious response.
I'm thinking PTSD?

Still fighting that war that will never end in his mind. . . . :dunno:

That is a real possibility. It's why I think we need a far more in depth hiring process.

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.
I'd guess manslaughter because he was on duty as a cop. But I could be wrong. They may want to make an example of him. However, I don't jump to a conclusion like the race-baiters here do because I was not there and have not seen the evidence.

We have seen an important part of the evidence. He had NO excuse to fire.

Not a thing on that list is worthy of being shot to death.

That sentiment that you expressed there is why pretty much every American is a threat to police officers. We're literally all passive insurgents. Even I find myself being on the wrong side of the law & order, but at least I quickly correct myself before I get myself killed for doing something stupid like not showing my hands when police are near by.

Get killed for something stupid like looking out my window into my own backyard? You really yearn for a police state, don't you?

These conservatives most certainly do...The only time they whine about indivual liberties and freedom is when it comes to their god or guns. Otherwise, they want a police state from hell that kills people in cold blood for just looking out their window. Sick.

sad but true

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.
I'd guess manslaughter because he was on duty as a cop. But I could be wrong. They may want to make an example of him. However, I don't jump to a conclusion like the race-baiters here do because I was not there and have not seen the evidence.

lol. You filth always know a whole lot that isn't so. You have not heard all the evidence, you have not seen the indoor video, not have you heard any testimony, you have not heard from the other cops if any. In other words your remarks are hearsay and not admissible, and you don't know jack squat. It sounds like he is guilty, but unlike your troll ass, I don't jump to conclusions based on poor video.

And the cop is being charged with murder.

I pretty much called that.

What degree? Never mind, I found the article but it doesn't say. It does show democrats busy fanning the flames though.

It's Texas, we don't have degrees of murder. There is murder and then capital murder. No officer should ever be charged with any sort of murder under any circumstances. We have lost all respect for the badge.

lol. You filth always know a whole lot that isn't so. You have not heard all the evidence, you have not seen the indoor video, not have you heard any testimony, you have not heard from the other cops if any. In other words your remarks are hearsay and not admissible, and you don't know jack squat. It sounds like he is guilty, but unlike your troll ass, I don't jump to conclusions based on poor video.

What evidence and testimony are you waiting on?

Simple race baiter, the evidence presented to a jury, what else? What other kind is there? I know you filth don't believe in proof and evidence but that's how our legal system works. You're probably used to the great white hunter touching a hot knife blade to the tongue to determine lying, but we use actual evidence here.

It's Texas, we don't have degrees of murder. There is murder and then capital murder. No officer should ever be charged with any sort of murder under any circumstances. We have lost all respect for the badge.

So they just have a red light to kill whenever they want to, is that what you are saying?
Sounds like it to me. In the prison I worked at we had a cop locked up there, and he had received ten years for arson.
He even admitted he did it. I guess your nazi buddy thinks he should have got off on that too.

What degree? Never mind, I found the article but it doesn't say. It does show democrats busy fanning the flames though.

Its Texas...there are no 'degrees'. Just Murder and Capital Murder.

Given that the killing didn't involve any of the special circumstances necessary for Capital Murder, just 'murder' seems likely.

No officer has been charged with murder for shooting an unarmed person in their own home?

......does the name 'Amber' ring any bells?

Simple race baiter,

Coming from a straight up racist POS.

the evidence presented to a jury, what else?

What evidence do you think they presented to the Grand Jury?

What other kind is there?

Hopefully not the botched or covered up kind.

]
I know you filth don't believe in proof and evidence but that's how our legal system works.

Too bad it has worked for black folks in many cases, because of racist POS like you.

You're probably used to the great white hunter touching a hot knife blade to the tongue to determine lying, but we use actual evidence here.

Yep that is what we are banking on.

Forum List

Back