🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.
I'd guess manslaughter because he was on duty as a cop. But I could be wrong. They may want to make an example of him. However, I don't jump to a conclusion like the race-baiters here do because I was not there and have not seen the evidence.

We have seen an important part of the evidence. He had NO excuse to fire.
lol. You filth always know a whole lot that isn't so. You have not heard all the evidence, you have not seen the indoor video, not have you heard any testimony, you have not heard from the other cops if any. In other words your remarks are hearsay and not admissible, and you don't know jack squat. It sounds like he is guilty, but unlike your troll ass, I don't jump to conclusions based on poor video.

We have heard from other cops. It was said by them that if he hadn't resigned he would have been fired.

They are not going to defend him.

Officer resigns to keep from being fired. Now we follow to see what the charges against him will be.
I'd guess manslaughter because he was on duty as a cop. But I could be wrong. They may want to make an example of him. However, I don't jump to a conclusion like the race-baiters here do because I was not there and have not seen the evidence.

lol. You filth always know a whole lot that isn't so. You have not heard all the evidence, you have not seen the indoor video, not have you heard any testimony, you have not heard from the other cops if any. In other words your remarks are hearsay and not admissible, and you don't know jack squat. It sounds like he is guilty, but unlike your troll ass, I don't jump to conclusions based on poor video.

We have heard from other cops. It was said by them that if he hadn't resigned he would have been fired.
Oh my! More hearsay bullshit.

It's Texas, we don't have degrees of murder. There is murder and then capital murder. No officer should ever be charged with any sort of murder under any circumstances. We have lost all respect for the badge.

So they just have a red light to kill whenever they want to, is that what you are saying?
Sounds like it to me. In the prison I worked at we had a cop locked up there, and he had received ten years for arson.
He even admitted he did it. I guess your nazi buddy thinks he should have got off on that too.

It is shit like you that think the police should be able to murder black folks and not be brought to the Bar of Justice of iot.

LOL, quotes are not hearsay. Not that I take you seriously.

What evidence and testimony are you waiting on?
Simple race baiter,

Coming from a straight up racist POS.

the evidence presented to a jury, what else?

What evidence do you think they presented to the Grand Jury?

What other kind is there?

Hopefully not the botched or covered up kind.

]
I know you filth don't believe in proof and evidence but that's how our legal system works.

Too bad it has worked for black folks in many cases, because of racist POS like you.

You're probably used to the great white hunter touching a hot knife blade to the tongue to determine lying, but we use actual evidence here.

Yep that is what we are banking on.
I should know better than to ever respond you your lying ass.

Instead of wasting time talking to you fascist pos, I'll wait for the trial outcome like Americans do.

Instead of wasting time talking to you fascist pos, I'll wait for the trial outcome like Americans do.

Well STFU and go away.

Who is knocking on my door said the fair young maiden? It's Barnacle Bill from over the hill and open the door you dirty whore.

The fact that there will be a trial (or if smart a plea bargain) means the people are winning.

Former Fort Worth officer charged with murder in shooting death of woman in her home

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article236219523.html

NOT shooting to death the person you've been sent to do a welfare check on isn't an 'impossible position'.

Its part of the job.

I find it interesting how everyone is focused on what the officer could have done differently, but hardly anyone is talking about what the lady should have done differently.

A) Why didn't she shut her door?
B) Why was she up at 2:30 in the morning? That is suspicious. People need at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
C) When she heard a noise why didn't she call the police to ensure there were no police in the area before she investigated the noise? We put signs up that warn people to call before digging. This should be treated the same.
D) Why was she sneaking around in her backroom with the lights off knowing that there is possibility there could be police in her backyard?
E) Why didn't she turn on the lights in the room and approach the windows with her arms up in case there were police around?

The last one is particularly important. Whenever I approach any windows in my house I make sure my hands are clearly visible and that I am not holding anything that could be viewed as or used as a weapon. In doing so I know that if there is a police officer near by then I won't have to worry about being threatening to him. That should be a citizens primary concern when in public or even when home and making themselves visible to the public in cases such as looking out a window or door. This also applies when driving or walking by police officers. Put your hands in the air and don't make any sudden moves that might frighten the officer who is just trying to do his job. We have zero respect for authority in this country, and as such the police officers live on edge constantly. Yet somehow we blame them when they shoot us because we couldn't act like decent civilized people. The police every right to view every citizen as a threat, because the majority of us are a threat. Just use common sense and this will stop happening.

Just a couple thoughts on all your crazy...

Cops are so frightened of people that we should make our hands visible each time we get close to windows in our own home? So we don't give the shivers. It should be my primary concern as a citizen to not scare the police? By maybe knitting or holding chopsticks while near a window?

While I'm driving or walking by police officers, I should raise my hands? Are you fucking kidding me? Who does that? Nobody does that and who would want to live where it's needed to survive?

I do blame them when they shoot at us and it's a bad shooting. Having a badge doesn't give anyone a pass on murder, manslaughter or any other actions crossing the line. Those cops don't deserve my respect.

I'll save that for the cops that deserve it.

It's Texas, we don't have degrees of murder. There is murder and then capital murder. No officer should ever be charged with any sort of murder under any circumstances. We have lost all respect for the badge.

Nope. Those who get the badge shouldn't be cops. Why was he there? He was on a health and welfare check. He came upon the scene to find what? An open front door. So what does our cop do? Does he yell into the home " DFWPD, is anyone home"? No. He creeps around the back of the house and shoots a woman through the window. He pooched it. He fucked up, he is a moron and he should do some real time. This was the type of cop who makes people hate cops. Fuck this dude. I hope he gets sent up to TDC and gets ass raped by a dozen wetbacks.

NOT shooting to death the person you've been sent to do a welfare check on isn't an 'impossible position'.

Its part of the job.

I find it interesting how everyone is focused on what the officer could have done differently, but hardly anyone is talking about what the lady should have done differently.

B) Why was she up at 2:30 in the morning? That is suspicious. People need at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
C) When she heard a noise why didn't she call the police to ensure there were no police in the area before she investigated the noise? We put signs up that warn people to call before digging. This should be treated the same.
D) Why was she sneaking around in her backroom with the lights off knowing that there is possibility there could be police in her backyard?
E) Why didn't she turn on the lights in the room and approach the windows with her arms up in case there were police around?

The last one is particularly important. Whenever I approach any windows in my house I make sure my hands are clearly visible and that I am not holding anything that could be viewed as or used as a weapon. In doing so I know that if there is a police officer near by then I won't have to worry about being threatening to him. That should be a citizens primary concern when in public or even when home and making themselves visible to the public in cases such as looking out a window or door. This also applies when driving or walking by police officers. Put your hands in the air and don't make any sudden moves that might frighten the officer who is just trying to do his job. We have zero respect for authority in this country, and as such the police officers live on edge constantly. Yet somehow we blame them when they shoot us because we couldn't act like decent civilized people. The police every right to view every citizen as a threat, because the majority of us are a threat. Just use common sense and this will stop happening.

Cops are so frightened of people that we should make our hands visible each time we get close to windows in our own home? So we don't give the shivers. It should be my primary concern as a citizen to not scare the police? By maybe knitting or holding chopsticks while near a window?

While I'm driving or walking by police officers, I should raise my hands? Are you fucking kidding me? Who does that? Nobody does that and who would want to live where it's needed to survive?

I do blame them when they shoot at us and it's a bad shooting. Having a badge doesn't give anyone a pass on murder, manslaughter or any other actions crossing the line. Those cops don't deserve my respect.

I used to think highly of the PD. Not so much anymore. The quality of cop has dropped greatly. To young and stupid.

Its part of the job.

I used to think highly of the PD. Not so much anymore. The quality of cop has dropped greatly. To young and stupid.

I used to be for law and order all the way.

I started a thread about my change of opinion here a couple years back.

I still support cops. Just not blindly anymore.

Its part of the job.

I used to be for law and order all the way.

I started a thread about my change of opinion here a couple years back.

I still support cops. Just not blindly anymore.

Here is mine. So one morning I got up early to work on what was at the time my new (to me) superglide. Now, I work nights so my neighbors don't see me to much, and in the past, we had had two incidents involving SWAT. One of those ended with the man being shot in the head. So, I'm out in my parking spot goofing with my bike, trying to hurry so I can go get high. All of a sudden I hear " "GET THE FUCK DOWN MOTHER FUCKER, GET YOUR GODDAMN FACE ON THE GROUND NOW"! So on my way down I'm thinking "damn, I only got like a half ounce! Next thing I know I have a knee in my back and the fags pop gun in my ear, then he went on and cuffed me up. Turns out, my neighbor called the police because she didn't recognize me. She has only met me once before. Now, that cop could have rolled up, asked me to come over there, even cuffed me up and we could have worked it out. That dumb kid would have blown my head off. He was out of control. I didn't complain because 1. My ex used to be Webster PD, so I knew nothing would happen. Cool thing is, the neighbor who called the cops got it all on video and SHE complained. Three days later the meek little fag was in my living room with his sergeant apologizing to me, my daughter and my (at the time)!pregnant wife. That and being married to a cop 18 years soured me on cops some. Not all the way, just some. This dude in DFW is exactly they same trash as the guy who got me. Just a little punk looking for a crime instead of checking on the welfare of a woman.

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article236067328.html

Body cam footage of the shooting!

Atatiana Jefferson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

And here is the point I was trying to make in all my posts about “youths”. THIS is the only time they will mention race. “...a white Fort Worth officer fatally shot a black woman...”

Now if they put the race of every crime in their articles people would soon notice something distinct. So they are very careful about it in order to gaslight Americans with euphemisms like “youth” or “teens”.
Enemies of The People.

We have had a slew of mass shootings in this country and of those shooters that survive, all are taken alive to go before the courts to receive justice. Now, correct me if I'm wrong....these white men are armed,dangerous and have committed mass murder and are taken alive...but a nigga minding his and her own business in thier own homes; dead because some white cop thought shit?

I am not going to fault a police officer for being on edge while investigating anything in that part of town. He had no idea what was going on in that house. He didn't know who was in or what kind of weapons they were armed with. Turns out he was justified in being concern, because there was apparently a gun inside a drawer. If that lady grabbed the gun she could have killed every single officer.

You wingnuts claim that gun ownership is a right. The gun wasn't in her hand. She was in her own home. The officer didn't identify himself as an officer.

Our streets are a war zone and the sooner we recognize this start equipping our police for real anti-insurgency action, the sooner we can retake control of our country and bring back law & order. Until that happens our police officers will continue to be slaughtered on our streets while the liberals cry every time one of their thuggish foot soldiers is killed. As for this particular woman, we have no idea what kind of stuff she could have been up to in her private life. To act as if she is fully innocent is outright ignorant. These lower class people who live in these areas are almost always working together to fight the system. If she wasn't part their terrorist organization, then why are so many of them out there protesting her death? Come on. There is clearly a connection. She was nurse. How many time did she patch up some insurgent after he ambushed one of our officers on patrol?

Okay, let's get realistic here. Despite the fact that that National Rampage Association has flooded our streets with guns, the fact is, only 50 cops a year are killed in the line of duty. (By contrast, 70 cops a year die in traffic accidents on their way to calls). Meanwhile, 900 civilians die every year at the hands of police or while in police custody.

This is completely unacceptable. The woman was in her own home, she was unarmed, there was no reason for this cop to shoot her.

I'd say he will face charges. All he had to do is knock on the door. More and more I find myself not wanting the call the police for anything. However, I find the whole thing disgusting with how the media is playing the race card. Race baiters should be horse whipped.

Do you really think a white person would have been shot under these circumstances?

I'd say he will face charges. All he had to do is knock on the door. More and more I find myself not wanting the call the police for anything. However, I find the whole thing disgusting with how the media is playing the race card. Race baiters should be horse whipped.

Do you really think a white person would have been shot under these circumstances?
Most blacks get killed by cops as a result of Darwinism, not racism.

Forum List

Back