🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Girl Gets Bullied By Black Girl In The School Lunchroom

No reason for that and reveals the black girl's mentality....entitled and dumber than a stump
Kids of all races do stupid shit like that all the time, because they have a flawed understanding of the world.

Some kids think that they can have their favorite spot in a place 'owned' by them. They think that because they like it so much, they have a legit claim to it.

I remember tussling with my sister over who got the center seat on our family car which we called the 'King's Seat'. That went on until I was about 8 when I realized, its just a stupid seat, why bother about it? So I traded my claim to the King seat if my sister would do one of my chores (I think it was taking out the trash), which she accepted. She was quite proud riding in the Kings seat for some time, then she stopped doing my chore one day without explanation.

I felt guilty about manipulating her for years, and when I cam back to the states from Germany we got to talking about things we had done to each other growing up. I mentioned the thing about the King Seat, and she couldnt even remember it.

That was when I decided no memory, no foul.

No reason for that and reveals the black girl's mentality....entitled and dumber than a stump
Kids of all races do stupid shit like that all the time, because they have a flawed understanding of the world.

Some kids think that they can have their favorite spot in a place 'owned' by them. They think that because they like it so much, they have a legit claim to it.

I remember tussling with my sister over who got the center seat on our family car which we called the 'King's Seat'. That went on until I was about 8 when I realized, its just a stupid seat, why bother about it? So I traded my claim to the King seat if my sister would do one of my chores (I think it was taking out the trash), which she accepted. She was quite proud riding in the Kings seat for some time, then she stopped doing my chore.

I felt guilty about manipulating her for years, and when I cam back to the states from Germany we got to talking about things we had done to each other growing up. I mentioned the thing about the King Seat, and she couldnt even remember it.

That was when I decided no memory, no foul.

One of ours was bullied at a playground, the bully didn't realize who he was bullying had five siblings....it was ugly and I had no problem with it. Don't start won't be none

I hope that girl was punished. What reason did she have for doing such a thing to anyone?

God bless you and her victim always!!!

Holly

I had worse things done to me at school every day. I toughened up and started fighting back and it stopped. Teachers back then did nothing, you had to take care of it yourself.

Segregation was put in place not to be racist, but to protect White children from blacks violence.

Interesting that someone filmed that...wouldn't surprise me if they set it up so they could get film and post it for people just like the OP.

Why would they need to set it up? Kids fight every day.

The girl I feel sorry for is the bully. Now she is world famous as a bad person and she will live with that for years to come. She will get hate pounded on her from twitter, facebook, whatever. Her punishment will be way more than what she deserves.

It's not even a fight. There was no slapping, there was no hair-pulling, there was no biting, all the elements of a fight between girls ("cat fight"). It was just a struggle over who got to sit in a seat.

And if the black girl was really bad, she would have dumped the white girl's tray on the floor, but she didn't. She pushed it over to the next seat where the white girl sat down. This looks more like a pecking-order thing between girls in the same clique than an actual fight.

It's not even a fight. There was no slapping, there was no hair-pulling, there was no biting, all the elements of a fight between girls ("cat fight"). It was just a struggle over who got to sit in a seat.

And if the black girl was really bad, she would have dumped the white girl's tray on the floor, but she didn't. She pushed it over to the next seat where the white girl sat down. This looks more like a pecking-order thing between girls in the same clique than an actual fight.
Ohh, so unless she dumps the poor girls food on the floor, her actions are perfectly acceptable. I get it now, youre a moron.

Ohh, so unless she dumps the poor girls food on the floor, her actions are perfectly acceptable. I get it now, youre a moron.
No I'm not a moron, I'm a parent. I have three children and when they were growing up they did this kind of shit all the time. Pushing each other to get a better seat in the car, or fighting over a toy both want, or having a brawl in a bathtub is just normal stuff kids do.

The outrage over this incident is completely absurd. If this had not been a black v. white situation, no one would have even bothered with this.

The girl I feel sorry for is the bully. Now she is world famous as a bad person and she will live with that for years to come. She will get hate pounded on her from twitter, facebook, whatever. Her punishment will be way more than what she deserves.
I once heard this said: "Life isn't fair, but you can be fair." Well if that girl isn't going to be fair, why should life be fair where she is concerned? She has to learn in some way that pushing other people around is wrong and to me, what you say could happen to her here is actually pretty small in the grand scheme. If she can't take it, she shouldn't dish it out to begin with.

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

So these guys have now resorted to crying about a non fight because it was a black person and white person. Totally reasonable. Let's get together and hate this girl to teach her a lesson to not be mean...by being mean.

Oh and all blacks suck

OMG I just watched it. Are you guys ok? Want to talk about how to build a bridge and getting the fuck over it?

So these guys have now resorted to crying about a non fight because it was a black person and white person. Totally reasonable. Let's get together and hate this girl to teach her a lesson to not be mean...by being mean.

Oh and all blacks suck
If your message here is in response to what I said in my previous message in this chat, what you say here is not how I meant what I said. When its made as clear as crystal glass that "killing someone with kindness" won't work should it ever be tried on anyone, to me, the best thing to do is to just wash your hands of the person as best as you can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know about this matter way to well because I myself have lived it. Before I decided to wash my hands of my older sister, I was good to her and she still continued to treat me like dirt. Sometimes a person can only take so much and even if a person can take it, being nice to a person may only make things worse. Sometimes the best thing that a person can do is nothing at all period. At the end of the day, I don't believe that it will pay to be an enabler which is what you turn yourself into should you choose to have anything to do with certain people.

Last edited:
For all we know, the little white girl may have started the altercation by trying to push the little black girl out of her regular daily seat.

Forum List

Back