White-hating racist actor Christian Bale attacks "white dudes running things."

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who actually create wealth. Also the farmers and auto technicians and electricians who feed us and keep things working. Blacks give us pro athletes and women give us social workers. If you hate america so much then go back to england, chris.

Christian Bale: Hollywood would be better if 'white dudes weren't in charge'

dec 20 2017 Christian Bale has said that Hollywood – and the USA in general, for that matter – would be a better place without all the ‘white dudes’ running things.

“Our culture will be so much richer the day that we stop saying, ‘Hey, it’s all white dudes who are running things’,” Bale said.

“Whether that be Hollywood, whether that be Washington, you know. We’re going to get, in Hollywood, so much better films and so much more interesting stories being told and America will become the America that the rest of the world sees it as, that makes it unique… that we recognize makes this such a beautiful, brilliant country.”

Imagine the media outcry if someone said the NBA would be better if there were fewer blacks in it.

What ever happened to "the color of a person's skin doesnt matter"? Like MLK, I thought it was about the content of their character.

Without White men there are no movies

Not much of anything. It's back to the stone ages.

According to liberals blacks invented infrastructure like this modern showplace in Obama's Birthplace Kenya

african-kenyan-mud-hut.jpg

Wow has he porked out! He's trying to promo his new loser of a movie. Actors who know they are in a dead bang loser generally try to do something to gin up some interest.

It's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who actually create wealth. Also the farmers and auto technicians and electricians who feed us and keep things working. Blacks give us pro athletes and women give us social workers. If you hate america so much then go back to england, chris.

dec 20 2017 Christian Bale has said that Hollywood – and the USA in general, for that matter – would be a better place without all the ‘white dudes’ running things.

“Our culture will be so much richer the day that we stop saying, ‘Hey, it’s all white dudes who are running things’,” Bale said.

“Whether that be Hollywood, whether that be Washington, you know. We’re going to get, in Hollywood, so much better films and so much more interesting stories being told and America will become the America that the rest of the world sees it as, that makes it unique… that we recognize makes this such a beautiful, brilliant country.”
In my 30 plus years of working on transmissions, I can count on both hands how many blacks I saw doing it. And none competently.

I was guessing you thought it was the Jews who ran Hollywood and would sort of agree with Bale. I need to remember that quote about assumptions.

that's why Africa is THE shithole of the world
that's why blacks graduate at the lowest levels
that's why they commit crime at MUCH higher levels
etc
he surely is a DUMBASS
a lot of these cities have had black mayors along with blacks in other positions--police chiefs, comptrollers, etc
look at these cities now---shitholes
the crappiest places in my city are black
all FACTS--not hate

a lot of blacks in sub-Saharan Africa didn't even have a written language !!!!!
he surely is a DUMBASS

I guess we're going to send a man to the moon and build ships without blueprints!!

it's mathematically impossible to have TOTAL equality/diversification/etc when blacks make up only 13% out of 100% !!

and that would be counting all the illiterate blacks
I've gone over this before--blacks are over represented in many great job categories--with them not graduating high school as well--and even less at college

Forum List

Back