White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday on Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines

Barry's fake Christianity isn't even brought out for publicity stunts anymore...he's a muslim, always was a muslim, will always be a stinkin muslim.
Your fake marine stunt was brought out and exposed. You will always be subject to derision.
?

Elaborate
This clown steals valor. He claimed he was a marine. He got busted then he doubled down and claimed he never said it.
Ahh, i missed all that. Thats pretty shameful.

Barry's fake Christianity isn't even brought out for publicity stunts anymore...he's a muslim, always was a muslim, will always be a stinkin muslim.
Your fake marine stunt was brought out and exposed. You will always be subject to derision.
?

Elaborate
This clown steals valor. He claimed he was a marine. He got busted then he doubled down and claimed he never said it.
Then he wonders why everyone is laughing at him.

Ask him about his "DD-212".....it was a hoot when he was talking about his "DD-212". :rofl:
Ask this lesbian troll how many times I asked him for her DD214 and was ignored until I mistyped the number....a Naval Aviator who's a big fan of Hanoi Jane? :eusa_hand:

Bibi needs our money. He gets caught doing that and his Country is assed out.

America is Israel's Father. Literally.

Like I said, when a scrawny ass muslime community organizer pulls a stunt like this treaty with Iran, all options are on table for Israel.
Obama is Bibi's Superior.
As America is Israel's superior.

Your megalomaniac oddball rants about Obamas a muslim are sad sack shit.
WOW!!!! What kind of superiority are you talking about? Racial, ethnic or cultural, maybe all combined? I thought you rejected the superiority of race, ethnicity and culture? Remember your idea about the symbol of racism lately????

Bibi needs our money. He gets caught doing that and his Country is assed out.

America is Israel's Father. Literally.

Like I said, when a scrawny ass muslime community organizer pulls a stunt like this treaty with Iran, all options are on table for Israel.

WOW!!!! What kind of superiority are you talking about? Racial, ethnic or cultural, maybe all combined? I thought you rejected the superiority of race, ethnicity and culture? Remember your idea about the symbol of racism lately????
Are you referring to me personally or do you have some illusion that I represent one of the sides of hacksmanship?

Hes his superior in that one runs the best Nation on Earth, the other sucks on our tits for handouts.

?

Elaborate
Then he wonders why everyone is laughing at him.
I already sort of just write these sad and hateful people off to ridicule, and he was getting there with the Obamas an uber secret muslim that bibi should assassinate bullshit.

But that put him over the top to enter my drool cup retard category.

:badgrin: Barry couldn't carry Bibi's jock... a pissant compared to an ex-IDF forward-operator and genuine badass. Ask the families of the 4 USMC who were murdered yesterday about "oddball rants", asshole.

:badgrin: Barry couldn't carry Bibi's jock... a pissant compared to an ex-IDF forward-operator and genuine badass. Ask the families of the 4 USMC who were murdered yesterday about "oddball rants", asshole.
The family would probably tell yous guys to shut up..

Whoa!!! Talk about a man crush with a messiah complex, :lol: holy shit!

Hes his superior in that one runs the best Nation on Earth, the other sucks on our tits for handouts.
I cannot argue with that… running it to the ground, that is...
Oh....knee slap! Hooray for you!

Old people since the dawn of human civilization say these things, like you have.

Member elvis? Oh, those hip gyrations are the devil!!

Our wonderful POS of the US...

"A few minutes before the posting of this article, the White House tweeted a video message...calling the shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a “heartbreaking circumstance.” Others might call the incident “a terrorist attack.” This message was tweeted at 6:08 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed."

But first he posted how he was celebrating with Muslims and reminding Americans how important it is to be tolerant of different faiths.

White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday on Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines

Dafuck does this shooting have to do with a "Muslim holiday"? Essplain.

Based on what -- his name?
If the shooter had been, say a Puerto Rican named "Jesus" would we have to cancel Christmas?

Whoa!!! Talk about a man crush with a messiah complex, :lol: holy shit!

Not likely numbnuts....I did the same work as Bibi did and appreciate how he handles himself around the lawn jockey. I fear I'd slap the black off him and end up in a cage.

Now I'm guessing you are going to claim you served with them right?

No it's horseshit as our resident wigger knows. :lol:

So if its horseshit then you should turn me in for attributing these quotes to you

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

So if its horseshit then you should turn me in for attributing these quotes to you

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Still trying to sell "BullKurtzUSMC" as a real poster, tar baby?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Still trying to sell "BullKurtzUSMC" as a real poster, tar baby?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif
Whos that? I was talking about you. Didnt you see the quotes?

Forum List

Back