White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday on Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines

Our wonderful POS of the US...

"A few minutes before the posting of this article, the White House tweeted a video message...calling the shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a “heartbreaking circumstance.” Others might call the incident “a terrorist attack.” This message was tweeted at 6:08 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed."

But first he posted how he was celebrating with Muslims and reminding Americans how important it is to be tolerant of different faiths.

Dafuck does this shooting have to do with a "Muslim holiday"? Essplain.

Based on what -- his name?
If the shooter had been, say a Puerto Rican named "Jesus" would we have to cancel Christmas?
Please don't pretend to be stupid. It doesn't suit you.

Bibi needs our money. He gets caught doing that and his Country is assed out.

America is Israel's Father. Literally.

Like I said, when a scrawny ass muslime community organizer pulls a stunt like this treaty with Iran, all options are on table for Israel.
Like what?. The US owns Israel. They wouldnt even exist without the protection of the US.
Damn right. Without the US, Israel would have disappeared about 4500 years ago.

It's hardly surprising that Barack HUSSEIN Obama would place more importance on a Muslim holiday than on his duty to protect U.S. military personnel.

He still hasn't called Steinle's parents, btw.

"A few minutes before the posting of this article, the White House tweeted a video message...calling the shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a “heartbreaking circumstance.” Others might call the incident “a terrorist attack.” This message was tweeted at 6:08 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed."

But first he posted how he was celebrating with Muslims and reminding Americans how important it is to be tolerant of different faiths.

If the shooter had been, say a Puerto Rican named "Jesus" would we have to cancel Christmas?

There's a reason I pose that question (frequently).
That reason being, if you can't map out how you got to that conclusion, it just might be that you got there without a bridge.

--- Which means you're in a place that does not exist. :eek:

That reason being, if you can't map out how you got to that conclusion, it just might be that you got there without a bridge.

Yes, the place where a Muslim terrorist killed four unarmed servicemen.

Nnnnnope. The rhetorical place. The thought process.

How do you know it was terrorism? Has something come up in the last couple of hours?

How do you know it was terrorism? Has something come up in the last couple of hours?

Yes, you're pretending to be stupid.

Sorry, I'm not playing that stupid game. It's idiotic. It was terrorism. Everybody knows it except the jackasses who are okay with it.

Sorry, I'm not playing that stupid game. It's idiotic. It was terrorism. Everybody knows it except the jackasses who are okay with it.

"Everybody knows" fallacy. That was easy -- what'd I win?

Are you pretending to be stupid? Or just intellectually lazy?
So I take it there is no such new info, and you're guessing. I won't do that. :eusa_snooty:

And not a fucking word from Obama yet. Where is the news conference on national TV?....
Obama may speak on this issue. However the shameful part is he is waiting for the beginning of next weeks news cycle before going on tv in front of the country.

"Everybody knows" fallacy. That was easy -- what'd I win?

Are you pretending to be stupid? Or just intellectually lazy?
So I take it there is no such new info, and you're guessing. I won't do that. :eusa_snooty:
Give me a break.

Forum List

Back