White house denies report that Trump said Hatian immgrants all have aids

The Alt and Far Right are ignorant and hateful.

1. Trump reportedly said all Haitians have AIDS, Nigerians own ...

www.nydailynews.com/.../trump-reportedly-haitians-aids...
    Dec 22, 2017 · President Trump exploded with vitriolic and racist comments — saying all Haitianshave AIDS and mocking Nigerians — during a heated White House meeting ...

2. Report: Trump said Haitians 'all have AIDS,' Nigerians live ...

www.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians...
    Dec 22, 2017 · President Donald Trump reportedly said 15,000 Haitians who received US visas "all have AIDS" and 40,000 Nigerians would never "go back to their huts.
World's worst use of the word " reportedly". :rolleyes:

I've busted so many liberals in so many blatant lies about so many things, I believe nothing that comes from a mouth that has a muslim dick in it. It's no wonder they relate to the only religion which teaches its members to LIE to non-believers. Liberals and muslims wallow in lying like pigs rolling in the mud.

I remember during the campaign every time I watched a Trump speech, I immediately watched the liberal media talking heads LIE about every sentence he said, making up complete shit out of whole cloth. Liberal vermin love to sadistically destroy anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of political correctness.

The Alt and Far Right are ignorant and hateful.

1. Trump reportedly said all Haitians have AIDS, Nigerians own ...

www.nydailynews.com/.../trump-reportedly-haitians-aids...
    Dec 22, 2017 · President Trump exploded with vitriolic and racist comments — saying all Haitianshave AIDS and mocking Nigerians — during a heated White House meeting ...

2. Report: Trump said Haitians 'all have AIDS,' Nigerians live ...

www.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians...
    Dec 22, 2017 · President Donald Trump reportedly said 15,000 Haitians who received US visas "all have AIDS" and 40,000 Nigerians would never "go back to their huts.
but we LOVE Trump--so who cares??
hahahhahahahaaaaa
GO Trump!!!
Exactly.
GO TRUMP!!
I wouldn't care if he carjacked somone
EXACTLY !!

And good Americans lost the election to the Trump simpletons because they were not watching.

In the elections in NJ, VA, and AL, the good Americans were watching.

Forum List

Back