White House Fears Website Collapse

Yep, they need much better IT guys and they screwed up big time with the setup and launch of the website and are paying a deserved price for it.

Now they need to get it fixed. It was a massive clusterfuck. No question.

So now get it fixed. I think they can with the right people working on it. It might take awhile but they can.

The law is not a gonner no matter how many times you sit and say it's done and over. I agree with Franco and Pop23 that the contractors who built the website royally screwed up. But, the law is here to stay and the Republicans would be better served to helped make it better and come up with some ideas of their own rather than shouting from the rooftops about how it's a failure and done with. That's only gonna get them so far. As far as the website goes, they need to get it fixed ASAP. No more excuses. Get it done. This is getting ridiculous.

You are quite right, the website just visually shows what happens when children establishes policy

Yep, they need much better IT guys and they screwed up big time with the setup and launch of the website and are paying a deserved price for it.

So now get it fixed. I think they can with the right people working on it. It might take awhile but they can.

If they didnt get it done initially with 3 years and unlimited funds, why will they get it done now?
If they havent gotten it done since the roll out on 1 Oct, what will change to make it happen?

Since the web developer involved was one of Michelle's friends, I wonder if the Obamas will end up in divorce court over this. I believe she has wielded a heavy hand in this presidency from behind the scenes of course. This had to have been her idea to give the contract sans bids to her buds. Yet, it is Barry who is bearing the brunt of it. As well as all the ridicule. I mean, I seriously can't fathom him NOT giving her a big slap down over it. Government websites usually work really well. But this has been a huge fiasco.

I also am wondering if anyone is looking into the legality of giving this particular developer the contract to start with. I'm just not in the mood to do any research on government contracts but, it would be interesting to know.

If they didnt get it done initially with 3 years and unlimited funds, why will they get it done now?
If they havent gotten it done since the roll out on 1 Oct, what will change to make it happen?

Do we have any representatives in Congress bringing anything to bear in terms of persuading him to get another web developer? I know the dems aren't because they are all just trying to preserve their seats. But surely someone is on it.

White House Fears Website Collapse

Nup.

Nup. Nun too ways about it son! This law's a gonner! And that there White House knows it.

So, I suspect, is the Obamas' marriage! They have been at the brink before:

Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack Obama in 2000 following his disastrous attempt to win a House seat in Chicago, according to a new book.

When he lost miserably the future First Lady was supposedly disgusted that her husband had ignored her warnings not to take on the four term incumbent Bobby Rush.

Their marriage - in its eighth year at the time - was ‘on the rocks’ with Mr Obama so depressed some of his friends feared he was suicidal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-Barack-leaving-suicidal.html#ixzz2ltn0tc4t
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-papers-separate-Barack-leaving-suicidal.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back