White House Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert has resigned

I had a bad feeling when Bill Clinton's national security adviser became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives but it didn't seem to matter to the media (or the left) at the time. I guess it depends on your political outlook.

Can you imagine had Trey Gowdy or Sessions raided Hillary's lawyers offices? Republicans are total pussies

Can you imagine had Trey Gowdy or Sessions raided Hillary's lawyers offices? Republicans are total pussies
Why isn't Hillary Clinton the target of any investigation. I've been wondering that as of late. The only conclusion I have been able to come up with is, that there is either insufficient evidence to start an investigation, or there was no crime committed.

Why isn't Hillary Clinton the target of any investigation. I've been wondering that as of late. The only conclusion I have been able to come up with is, that there is either insufficient evidence to start an investigation, or there was no crime committed.
It's not so much that as it is the non-interest in finding the big fish. Right now, the interest is on Trumpian maneuvers and not Clinton. If Clinton had won the electron she would be where Trump is. Do you see?

I see your point, and it could seem plausible to me, if it was almost anyone other than Hillary Clinton.
Ever since Benghazi, and arguably longer than that, Hillary Clinton has been investigated almost non stop.
It's difficult for me to believe that especially now, when Republicans control the Presidency, Congress, and Senate, that all of a sudden Hillary Clinton doesn't matter.

If only there had been any investigation of H. Clinton.....if only....if only...if only.
If only they would appoint a Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton......if only....if only....if only
Ruh Roooooh!

Forum List

Back