White House in crisis talks as Britain DEFIES Obama to quit European Union

It's Independence Day for Great Britain. And a great day for the rest of the planet who believe that Brussels needs to be destroyed, demolished, nuked so bad that the EU should never ever rise again.

What's important to note fellow travellers is Obama's direct hand in attempting to keep Great Britain in the EU. And to measure how hard the people of Britain bitch slapped the shit out of Obama, Cameron and all of Obama's people that where working for "Stay".

Actually not just working for "Stay" Obama's man Jim Messina was in charge of the campaign and Tara Corrigan worked with Cameron daily from London.

Looks good on them failing so bloody miserably. Now Cameron, Messina and Corrigan are all out of their jobs this morning and I am thrilled to death.

Obama loses again. Whoooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:lol:

"The White House was quiet on Friday morning as Britain spectacularly decided to leave the European Union.
It said in a statement early Friday that the president, on the West Coast for fundraising events, would be updated 'as the situation warrants' and offered no declaration of policy as the pound plunged and the stock market crashed abroad.

'We expect the President will have an opportunity to speak to Prime Minister Cameron over the course of the next day, and we will release further comment as soon as appropriate,' the statement read.

Obama had publicly aligned himself with Prime Minister David Cameron in the fight to keep the EU intact, an unusual intervention in another country's politics at the invitation of its leader of the moment.

The referendum result was as much a smack down of Obama as it was Cameron, who said this morning that he would resign in October."

WH in crisis talks as Britain defies Obama and quits EU

Tinyd, you couldn't find Europe on a map.

Stop trying to pretend you even understand anything that is going in the world beyond your trailer.

You copy paste shit from some RW dumping ground and act like you have a clue about what all the big words mean.

Stop.

Just stop.

Our market has barely moved.

We are fine.

Obama's economy is saving our ass.

Say thanks, and go back to sleep.

:lmao:

It appears your enema didn't take this morning. You need to try another because you truly are full of shit. I'll take you on any day on world affairs.

OMG! World Dictator Wannabe Obama might put Sanctions on Britain or something.
has to be empty threat of the century. Just another red line in the sand.

It's Independence Day for Great Britain. And a great day for the rest of the planet who believe that Brussels needs to be destroyed, demolished, nuked so bad that the EU should never ever rise again.

What's important to note fellow travellers is Obama's direct hand in attempting to keep Great Britain in the EU. And to measure how hard the people of Britain bitch slapped the shit out of Obama, Cameron and all of Obama's people that where working for "Stay".

Actually not just working for "Stay" Obama's man Jim Messina was in charge of the campaign and Tara Corrigan worked with Cameron daily from London.

Looks good on them failing so bloody miserably. Now Cameron, Messina and Corrigan are all out of their jobs this morning and I am thrilled to death.

"The White House was quiet on Friday morning as Britain spectacularly decided to leave the European Union.
It said in a statement early Friday that the president, on the West Coast for fundraising events, would be updated 'as the situation warrants' and offered no declaration of policy as the pound plunged and the stock market crashed abroad.

'We expect the President will have an opportunity to speak to Prime Minister Cameron over the course of the next day, and we will release further comment as soon as appropriate,' the statement read.

Obama had publicly aligned himself with Prime Minister David Cameron in the fight to keep the EU intact, an unusual intervention in another country's politics at the invitation of its leader of the moment.

The referendum result was as much a smack down of Obama as it was Cameron, who said this morning that he would resign in October."

OMG is Obama going invade our British friends? Or is he going to just drop big bombs on them?
Britain should have done like Austria to pre-empt this from happening by controlling its immigration policies. Too late now. Some people are amplifying Obama's role in this to a ridiculous degree. He made one mild speech offering his opinion months ago. He isn't eager for another recession, which is what the doom and gloomers are predicting. So now it's a bitch slap, defying Obama? You two aren't even U.S. citizens. Why don't you keep your bitchy little ideas on OUR president to yourselves?

Just an FYI. I'm dual Old Lady. I pretty well grew up in Florida and lived in the great state of Tennessee for many years while my husband worked at Saturn for PPG. And the south is beckoning again.

Now that aside, let me explain to you that Obama had a direct hand in "Stay" . It wasn't just one speech. He had a team who were his key players who designed "Stay".

And you bet it was a bitch slap back at Obama. He really needs to stop interfering in other countries affairs.
It's a toss up who's had the most losses this week. Obama or the Cincinnati Reds

4070880.jpg

Man, some people are so fucking deranged. If a random person in the forest takes a piss toward the north, you'll insist Obama has something to do with it. I'm very sure that nobody in the UK went into the voting booth and asked themselves "Gee, what do I think of that Barack Obama?"

Man, some people are so fucking deranged. If a random person in the forest takes a piss toward the north, you'll insist Obama has something to do with it. I'm very sure that nobody in the UK went into the voting booth and asked themselves "Gee, what do I think of that Barack Obama?"
Obama was just touting the multinational line. I'm honestly not sure how I'd have voted. I generally go with the youth vote, unless I'm convinced they're been coopted by pied piper (like Bernie), and in this case the younger English voters voted to stay. And the oldsters led the vote to leave.

However, imo the EU was undemocratic and draconian. Nor would I want to be part of bailing out Greece.

tinydancer has the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome on this board. In addition to her other scary derangements.

Is there really a big movement supporting the genocide of the people of Belgium???

We're deranged??? LOL Oh well.
Obama accused of ‘blackmailing’ British people over Brexit: US President issues ‘back of the queue’ trade deals warning

We're deranged??? LOL Oh well.
Obama accused of ‘blackmailing’ British people over Brexit: US President issues ‘back of the queue’ trade deals warning

Thankfully that asshole only has a few months left then he gets his pink slip. I can't wait for Trump to go on national tv, turn to Obama and say YOU'RE FIRED!

Obama had Team Obama working with Cameron. This is a simple fact. Two of the biggest headliners included Messina and Corrigan to spear head "Remain".You really need to get up to speed on what your government gets involved in.

Forum List

Back